Nationalist Groups in Canada

betsy

Not what happened:

"After the violence in Charlottesville, which left one person dead, ESPN executives and Mr. Lee decided that for his safety it would be best to have him to work on a different game that Saturday, a network spokesman said."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/23/business/media/robert-lee-university-virginia-charlottesville.html?mcubz=3&_r=0

Troll logic: we'll harass somebody until ESPN has to remove them, then we'll say that it's because the left was offended.

Taxme, who decries the fake media and claims the opposition are harassing the alt-right, once again posts a lie just as when he posted that Sieg-Heiling anti-Semitic posters are not racist.  This is 'fake media' of one person, and I would enjoy it greatly if he stopped posting.

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Not what happened:

"After the violence in Charlottesville, which left one person dead, ESPN executives and Mr. Lee decided that for his safety it would be best to have him to work on a different game that Saturday, a network spokesman said."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/23/business/media/robert-lee-university-virginia-charlottesville.html?mcubz=3&_r=0

Troll logic: we'll harass somebody until ESPN has to remove them, then we'll say that it's because the left was offended.

Taxme, who decries the fake media and claims the opposition are harassing the alt-right, once again posts a lie just as when he posted that Sieg-Heiling anti-Semitic posters are not racist.  This is 'fake media' of one person, and I would enjoy it greatly if he stopped posting.

Being Anti-semetic is not racist.  Jews are not a race.

26 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

That is exactly what he meant. It's the same with being anti-Muslim. Muslims are not a race, therefore, not a racist stance.  It's better described as bigotry, not racism.

I see little difference between Islam and Nazism. If one does not respect Nazism, is one also deemed a bigot?

10 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I see little difference between Islam and Nazism. If one does not respect Nazism, is one also deemed a bigot?

No, because your premise is batshit crazy.  Like people who proclaim Christianity to be evil, you belong on a forum where extremist views can be shouted without the discomfort of reality bearing down on you.

• Like 2

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

No, because your premise is batshit crazy.  Like people who proclaim Christianity to be evil, you belong on a forum where extremist views can be shouted without the discomfort of reality bearing down on you.

Batshit crazy? Islam and Nazis saw eye-to-eye during WW2.

Ok, great.  Case closed then.  The Muslim who sits beside me at work, and his kids are Nazis.  Got it.

You know, at a certain point bad logic becomes so transparent that it's really just deception.

For example, our resident white pride guy who soils the forum with lies about peaceful Nazis and just doesn't respond when asked about his affinity for Hitler.

It's a discussion forum, not a shit festival.  Although I am getting dragged into it, despite myself.

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

Ok, great.  Case closed then.  The Muslim who sits beside me at work, and his kids are Nazis.  Got it.

You know, at a certain point bad logic becomes so transparent that it's really just deception.

For example, our resident white pride guy who soils the forum with lies about peaceful Nazis and just doesn't respond when asked about his affinity for Hitler.

It's a discussion forum, not a shit festival.  Although I am getting dragged into it, despite myself.

Oskar Schindler was a good Nazi.

2 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

You sound more like a Nazi than anyone I've encountered here so far.

And yet here you are defending the Nazis.

2 minutes ago, dialamah said:

You and your denial of reality.  

Here is how Nazis feel about Muslims today:

https://www.dailysabah.com/americas/2017/08/24/im-a-nazi-self-proclaimed-nazi-canadian-man-abuses-muslim-woman-in-manitoba

You're free to deny your pet Islam's role in the Final Solution during WW2. 

Edited by DogOnPorch

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

And yet here you are defending the Nazis.

You're free to deny your pet Islam's role in the Final Solution during WW2. 

Where have I defended Nazis? I know I'll be waiting a long time for you to actually find a quote of me defending Nazis. You won't even give it a try, because you know you will fail.

Just now, GostHacked said:

Where have I defended Nazis? I know I'll be waiting a long time for you to actually find a quote of me defending Nazis. You won't even give it a try, because you know you will fail.

You deny the connection exists while history shows otherwise.

Who are you defending? Islam or the Nazis?

It's one or the other.

35 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

You sound more like a Nazi than anyone I've encountered here so far.

And following this poster's logic: The Spanish Inquisitors were good Christians, therefore let's unlearn everything we know about xenophobia and put Catholics into concentration camps.

The blatant Dadaism of the logic eventually gives the seriousness of the topic a Bazooka Joe comic strip feel.

Edited by Michael Hardner

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

You have posted that on here many times.  It doesn't matter.  Blaming innocent people for things they didn't do was what the Nazis did.  Explain to us how your hate-baiting on here is better than that.  

Islam = A religion

Muslims = those that follow Islam

I blame the religion. Individual Muslims are free to leave their death cult...right?

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

Islam = A religion

Muslims = those that follow Islam

I blame the religion. Individual Muslims are free to leave their death cult...right?

You are baiting hate and holding people to different standards.  The worst part of the argument isn't that people will buy it, it's that it's as repetitive as Swastika wallpaper.  

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

And following this poster's logic: The Spanish Inquisitors were good Christians, therefore let's unlearn everything we know about xenophobia and put Catholics into concentration camps.

The blatant Dadaism of the logic eventually gives the seriousness of the topic a Bazooka Joe comic strip feel.

Once again, you're free to deny Islam's role in history. But, you will be denying it...not making it go-away.

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

You are baiting hate and holding people to different standards.  The worst part of the argument isn't that people will buy it, it's that it's as repetitive as Swastika wallpaper.  

You're free to explain to me that Islam does not seek to kill all Jews for rejecting Mohammad as the new Moses. Do it slowly...