Nationalist Groups in Canada

betsy

3 minutes ago, Rue said:

Er iz a shtick fleysh mit tsvey oygn.

Ven er iz tsvay mol azoy klug volt er geven a goylem.

Just saying

You can translate it at:

http://yiddishwit.com/gallery/snail.htmlg.

Speak to me in English or shut the hell up. No need for further translation, uhmm? At least I hope not. :P We speak English here. Live with it. 

5 minutes ago, Omni said:

Bannon said that Trump's presidency "is over". Maybe read a bit before you post. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/08/19/bannon-basically-trumps-campaign-was-a-fraud/?utm_term=.6228c0bc48c1

If you would have paid attention to the crazy briefing Trump gave at his hotel you would have seen the Ge. Kelly was completely embarrassed by Trumps crazy comments.

The only Kelly that is with Trump seems to be Kelly Anne Conway, and only because she's hoping if she parrots his crap she may not be fired. 

There is a lot of weird shit going on. You notice how fast north Korea disappeared off the news  when this neo Nazi b.s. arose?

4 minutes ago, Rue said:

There is a lot of weird shit going on. You notice how fast north Korea disappeared off the news  when this neo Nazi b.s. arose?

I guess people have to take Trump at his word. He seems to think Neo Nazi's are "fine people". Most people don't. Are you surprised that made the headlines?

9 minutes ago, Omni said:

Bannon said that Trump's presidency "is over". Maybe read a bit before you post. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/08/19/bannon-basically-trumps-campaign-was-a-fraud/?utm_term=.6228c0bc48c1

If you would have paid attention to the crazy briefing Trump gave at his hotel you would have seen the Ge. Kelly was completely embarrassed by Trumps crazy comments.

The only Kelly that is with Trump seems to be Kelly Anne Conway, and only because she's hoping if she parrots his crap she may not be fired. 

Trump's agenda appears to be over because of all the traitors in the republican party and in his administration.  That is what Bannon was referring too. Unless these traitors can be swiftly booted out the door, Trump's agenda will have a tough time trying to get going. it would appear as though all is over for now. 

Ok, so let's just wait and see if Gen. Kelly quits or not. If he does quit then you can gloat about that. 

Kelly Ann is very loyal to the president which is more than what I can say for the ones that quit. They were a gutless bunch of cowards who decided to run away than face the attacks from your kind of ilk. It takes true patriots to stand up to your ilk. And there are many patriots out there who would be willing to take on the job of cleaning the swamp of your ilk. But hey. 

5 minutes ago, Rue said:

Yeder eyzl hot lib tsu hern vi er aleyn hirzhet.

Typical replies from your ilk. You cannot win a debate or win an argument so you start with the foolish stupid foreign language talk and hope you get a couple of applauses from it. I wonder who here will be the first ones to give you a clap or two? I can think of a couple of them. :D

1 minute ago, taxme said:

They were a gutless bunch of cowards who decided to run away than face the attacks from your kind of ilk.

No, they ran away from the idiocy that Trump continuously spews, especially as he contradicted himself almost on a daily basis. The crowning glory was reversing his position on White supremacists/Neo Nazi's saying they were very fine people. How come your ilk seems so happily oblivious?  

10 minutes ago, Rue said:

The thing about pointed heads is one should not be surprised they ping when you speak Yiddish.

The thing about brainless twits is that no one should not be surprised when they won't speak English, and who instead prefer to reply in some foreign language as quite amusing.  Ping. :D

3 minutes ago, Omni said:

No, they ran away from the idiocy that Trump continuously spews, especially as he contradicted himself almost on a daily basis. The crowning glory was reversing his position on White supremacists/Neo Nazi's saying they were very fine people. How come your ilk seems so happily oblivious?  

Again they were nothing more than a bunch of wimps and cowards. They just could not take the heat that your ilk threw at them. They are now where they belong? Out of the picture. 

Live with it, Lisa.  

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. There's no threat to the Caucasian race.

2. Wait... Caucasian *gentile* ?  Okaaaay.  @Rue please note the white nationalist bait-and-switch at play, though I doubt you'd be surprised.

3. *My* Jewish professors ?  I don't own any Jews, nor any professors.  Sorry.

1. Oh, yes there is. You just refuse to admit to it that it is happening.  The Canadian Caucasian population is on the down slide. When 80 - 85% of your new immigrants are coming from third world countries, and less Caucasians from Caucasian countries, the end result has to be a big threat to the Caucasian people. Even in many Europe an Caucasian countries Caucasians are fast heading towards a minority status n their own countries. Only a fool will deny that this is happening. But dream on. 

2. Let's be honest here. It was the many Jewish organizations in Canada that were the ones that pretty much pushed for more third world immigration into Canada. It sure as hell wasn't the Caucasian gentiles that were behind any of that. Now many are because they have been brainwashed into believing that more non Caucasian immigration is good for Canada and Canadians. Hey, they get to eat more foreign foods. Wow. And those organizations were always the ones up front that challenged any Caucasian nationalist gentiles that dared to question or challenge this genocide. But dream on.

3. You funny man you.  :D

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. "Many" ... sure.  Probably at least hundreds.

2. And if it's on the internet, it's so.

3. History discovered the obvious truths of what happened when the camps were liberated.  The odious conspiracy theories are spread by the people you supported in your recent posts... who are NOT RACIST, right ?

1. More like hundreds of thousands, and maybe even more.  

2. And why not? Are you trying to tell me that everything that one reads on the internet is all bull chit. Or is it all bull chit when it is something that you don't want to read or hear or agree with? That would be more like it, right? 

3. Hey, you can listen and believe what you want to believe and so will I. When people like Ernst Zundel and so many other revisionists took on the holocaust industry they were then attacked viciously and had their houses burned down and some thrown in jail for the crime of asking a question sure tells me that it certainly looks like someone or some group have something to hide. Norman Finklestein(Jew)wrote a book called the Holocaust Industry and Brother Nathaniel has talked about the same thing on his website.

Hey, I am no expert on history and I have no idea as to what really went on way back then but there is nothing wrong with trying to learn a little more about past historical events that may have or have not taken place. That is all I am trying to do. Is there something wrong with that picture for you? 

32 minutes ago, taxme said:

1. Oh, yes there is.  

2. Let's be honest here. It was the many Jewish organizations in Canada that were the ones that pretty much pushed for more third world immigration into Canada. It sure as hell wasn't the Caucasian gentiles that were behind any of that.  

1. No there isn't.

2. A new Jewish conspiracy theory.  You're really starting to show your true colours now.

5 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

"And why not? Are you trying to tell me that everything that one reads on the internet is all bull chit.  "

No, but "it's on the internet" is a stupid rationale for anything.  Do I have to explain this ?  I think you're being purposefully obstinate.  

It looks more to me like you always enjoy looking and playing dumb. There is plenty of good stuff on the internet. Do I have to say this over and over again to you? Are you listening or are you the one that wants to be the obstinate looking one here? 

So, according to your way of thinking, anyone who goes on the internet or Youtube is pretty much a kook, eh?  I thank gawd that you are not my mentor. I would be stupid all the days of my life listening to you. Just saying.  Chuckle-chuckle. 

10 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. No there isn't.

2. A new Jewish conspiracy theory.  You're really starting to show your true colours now.

1. According to many there is. Are you now calling them all liars? 

2. And what colors may they be, oh non wise one?  Pray tell. 

42 minutes ago, taxme said:

1. According to many there is. Are you now calling them all liars? 

2. And what colors may they be, oh non wise one?  Pray tell. 

1. "Many".  Yes.  They are liars.

2. You have added the tag "gentile" to "Caucasian race" and attack me for my "Jewishness" not knowing if I'm Jewish.  Usually I have to connect the dots for you, but in this case I think you know where it leads.

15 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. No there isn't.

It's not new. The idea Jews are behind the wide scale immigration of Muslims to the West is one of the more eye opening beliefs of the crazies of the conspiracy set. Lots of Jews now want to leave France and the UK because of rising antisemitism, and their temples and schools now have to have armed police outside to protect them. But somehow, the Jews want to bring in more Muslims... 

17 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. "Many".  Yes.  They are liars.

2. You have added the tag "gentile" to "Caucasian race" and attack me for my "Jewishness" not knowing if I'm Jewish.  Usually I have to connect the dots for you, but in this case I think you know where it leads.

1.Then the rest of the "many" must be telling the truth, uhmm? 

2. The word gentile is giving to anyone who is not Jewish just like the word infidel is given to anyone who is not Muslim. So, what is your problem? Just how am I attacking you for your Jewishness? Where/How? You said in one of your replies that you were Jewish. Well, are you or not? Try and be truthful for a change. The only dots that you appear to have connected together are the paranoid dots. 

So, when are you going to show me as to where I have said that I am a Nazi and Nazi supporter as you have said I was both of those? Also you said that you know my true colors now? Well, what are those colors that you are referring too? Stop running away all the time from your accusations and be a man for a change and reply to my questions, and show me your proof? 

Otherwise all you are doing here is pretty much making a fool of yourself. Just saying. 

17 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Who's being dumb ?  You are the one who used "it's on the internet" to validate a point of view.

Ya, so why is that a problem for you? I enjoy going on the internet and and Youtube. There is lots of good stuff on the internet and Youtube to read and listen too. Sure there is lots of bull crap on the internet and Youtube but not all found on them is bull crap. Just because you wish to stay ignorant and only want to know one side of the story kind of person does not mean that everyone else has to be and think like you. Personally, I think that you have a closed mind. But that is just you, not me. 

2 hours ago, Argus said:

It's not new. The idea Jews are behind the wide scale immigration of Muslims to the West is one of the more eye opening beliefs of the crazies of the conspiracy set. Lots of Jews now want to leave France and the UK because of rising antisemitism, and their temples and schools now have to have armed police outside to protect them. But somehow, the Jews want to bring in more Muslims... 

They are now reaping what they have sown for decades and well deserved. They wanted and pushed for multiculturalism and for massive third world immigration and invasion not only into Europe but North America also, and now they must live with it like the rest of the Europeans and North Americans have to now. When one tries to stir up chit for others sometimes that chit gets on them. :D