Compensating Khadr

Just now, hot enough said:

Rue professes to be a lawyer. He's got the distractions down pat, so he really ought to give law school a whirl.

Clearly he's no lawyer....   he's debunked his own claim over, and over, and over on this website.  

6 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Rue professes to be a lawyer. He's got the distractions down pat, so he really ought to give law school a whirl.

Oh look who's not following the rules he wants others to follow. Lol. Run along I hear a steel girder melting.

Psssh, the US just needs justification as a "win"  Realistically Khadr won the $134.2 million.  A wise man once said, the winners in legal matters are actually irrelevant as money changes hands in an instant, the only true winners are the lawyers who take their cut.

Just like how the US has to be always on the moral side of "human rights" in North Korea, when its the US that was the worst human rights offender of all in North Korea (killing millions of civilians and laying millions of landmines, and stopping shipments of food and oil,  that is starving the people)

Khadr is a hero, and deserves at least a million, maybe 10, probably 100 million.  If he was a white guy defending his home in Europe from a black US soldier, would we be even having this conversation.  Absolute hero.

If a white or black, or female US soldier shows up at my Canadian doorstep and my neighbors Canadian soil doorsteps with a loaded weapon aimed at my face, I am throwing a grenade at him too.  You better not throw me in jail for it either.

Edited by ZenOps

7 minutes ago, The_Squid said:

Clearly he's no lawyer....   he's debunked his own claim over, and over, and over on this website.  

No but I have conceded I may have gotten to personal in remarks. Lol please carry on. Debunked my own claim. Lol.

There are a lack of laws dealing with terrorism. There are criminal laws as to oversees terrorism that we do have that have not been used against Kadr. Yah I know that's a difficult thing for you to  conceive.

Next,  you want to prop Kadr as a victim, let me be as clear as possible, he is an unrepentant terrorist who does not believe he did anything wrong.

Is that clear enough for you or do I need to explain what paint chips are to you as well.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Omni said:

You're the one that tries to drift every thread toward your silly 9-11 screed. Why not just go to that thread if you want to talk about that.

Again with the dishonesty. You and capricorn played that tune. And however 911 fits into these issues, and it obviously does a lot, seeing as how all the illegal invasions were based on that one BIG LIE> 

3 minutes ago, ZenOps said:

Psssh, the US just needs justification as a "win"  Realistically Khadr won the $134.2 million.

Just like how the US has to be always on the moral side of "human rights" in North Korea, when its the US that was the worst human rights offender of all in North Korea (killing millions of civilians and laying millions of landmines, and stopping shipments of food and oil,  that is starving the people)

Earth to Zen calling.  Have you a clue where North Korea is on the map? Have you  ever been to that country?  Start a thread on it if you think the mess in North Korea was caused by the US and here's a hint, don' quote Denis Rodman to me. Thanks.

9 minutes ago, Rue said:

No but I have conceded I may have gotten to[sic] personal in remarks. Lol please carry on. Debunked my own claim. Lol.

There are a lack of laws dealing with terrorism. There are criminal laws as to oversees[sic] terrorism that we do have that have not been used against Kadr. Yah I know that's a difficult thing for you to  conceive.

Next,  you want to prop Kadr as a victim, let me be as clear as possible, he is an unrepentant terrorist who does not believe he did anything wrong.

Is that clear enough for you or do I need to explain what paint chips are to you as well.

Rue, the dishonest one, somehow strangely feels that people should take him at his word. 

"Lol, Lol" 

Are we dealing with an adult here, Rue, at least one that is able to legally drink?

10 minutes ago, Rue said:

Earth to Zen calling.  Have you a clue where North Korea is on the map? Have you  ever been to that country?  Start a thread on it if you think the mess in North Korea was caused by the US and here's a hint, don' quote Denis Rodman to me. Thanks.

Interestingly, a survey found that USians/people who could locate North Korea on a map thought that peaceful negotiations were the way to solve the problem. 

Can you find NK on a map, Rue? If you can, why are you still such a rabid war monger, a person who would have innocents slaughtered by the chief slaughterer, the USA?

8 minutes ago, ZenOps said:

...Khadr is a hero, and deserves at least a million, maybe 10, probably 100 million.  If he was a white guy defending his home in Europe from a black US soldier, would we be even having this conversation.  Absolute hero.

...and if he was an "aboriginal" victim of Canada's government sponsored residential schools, he would have received 500 times less than Khadr, assuming he/she didn't die in the "schools".

WE don't know who really who killed the American and Khadr only said he did  it because he was told that was the ONLY way to get back to Canada from prison. Just like  WW1/2, many  died fighting in  foreign countries , so why does the American wife think she can sue and get money from  Khadr? That's like the Jewish people suing Germany for what Hitler did to them.

BTW:  Its completely silly for the US to sue Khadr.

If Khadr was three years older, and had a sniper rifle - Absolutely no one would be questioning a military casualty.  You lost, man to man against a defending force, you don't get to sue the enemy sniper when you are trying to snipe him.  That is simply the craziest thing I've ever heard.

I think the US is just buttsore that with the massive spending and supposed military superiority, that they lost to a 15 year old kid with $20 worth of homemade explosives.

Side note:  The US also almost lost a $1.5 Billion destroyer to a collision with a Japanese/philipino freighter that was only about 3x the size.

Could you sue because the ship was made of wet cardboard instead of hardened steel?  Maybe.  Could you sue because the flak jacket was made of wet cardboard instead of grenade absorbing materials?  Maybe.  Can you sue a guy for trying to defend his home, family and friends?  According to the US - yes you can.

And if that is the common sentiment in the US, Fuck the US.

Edited by ZenOps

Let's summarize for the Squid keeping in mind I have as he claims debunked myself: (and to think some people are told not to do that or they will go to hell)

and all my info can be found at : http://www.danielpipes.org/1639/the-khadrs-canadas-first-family-of-terrorism

1-Omar Khadr's father became the highest ranking of 75 Al Quaeda operatives working out of Brampton, Ontario;

2- At that time our federal government donated  $325,000 from 1988 to 1997 ito a charity  HCI which then sent the money to  Al Qaeda;

3-Khadr was then  arrest by Pakistani authorities in 1995 for siphoning off HCI funds to pay for an Al Qaeda terrorist operation, to be specific an attack on the Egyptian embassy in Pakistan, which killed 18;

4-Our Prime Minister Jean Chretien then visited Pakistan to intercede and had Khadr released and he then returned to Canada. In 1996, he and set up an Islamic charity they named "Health and Education Project International." which of course again funnelled money to Al Quada.

5- Then less that 6 month later, of Kadr and his family went to Afghanistan openly supporting Al Quaeda terrorist operations.

6-Aftyer 9-11 and presumably Hot Enough was not yet born,  Khadr vanished later to be found  in October 2003, by  Pakistani forces after DNA samples were taken from a corpse which died in a terrorist shoot out.

7-But wait its all in the family:

• Omar's Mama, Maha Elsamnah took her then 14-year-old son Omar from Canada to Pakistan in 2001 and enrolled him for Al Qaeda training;
  • his sister Zaynab, 36, was engaged to one terrorist and married, with Osama bin Laden himself present at the nuptials, a Qaeda member in 1999;
  • lovely and caring Zaynab o this day  endorses the 9/11 attack and openly states her  daughter will die fighting Americans;
  • Omar's brother Abdullah, 35, is an Al Qaeda fugitive who  ran an Al  Qaeda training camp in Afghanistan during the Taliban period;.
  • Omar's  otherbrother Abdul Karim, 27, is now half-paralyzed by wounds sustained in the October 2003 shoot-out that left his father dead, and is in prison in Paistan.

Ah but there is one black sheep in the family, Omar's brother, Abdurahman, 34, also an  Al Qaeda terrorist , was captured by coalition forces in November 2001 and agreed to work for the Central Intelligence Agency in Kabul, Guantánamo, and Bosnia and  returned to Canada in October 2003, where he claims to hav e denounced both extremism ("I want to be a good, strong, civilized, peaceful Muslim" ) and his family's terroristic ways.

Let's be clear this is a terrorist family and current members of Al Quaeda. The person our idiot government ius giving 10 million to supports Al Quaeda..

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Topaz said:

WE don't know who really who killed the American and Khadr only said he did  it because he was told that was the ONLY way to get back to Canada from prison. Just like  WW1/2, many  died fighting in  foreign countries , so why does the American wife think she can sue and get money from  Khadr? That's like the Jewish people suing Germany for what Hitler did to them.

Nonsense. Read what happened. The above is absolutely false. There were eye witnesses who corroborated he shot a medic in cold blood and then got shot - hs stomach came out and another medic saved his life engaging in heroic measures after watching him kill his friend.

No Kadr was not engaging in ballet at the time. What the hell do you think he was doing?

Edited by Rue
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Topaz said:

Topaz equating victims of the holocaust with compensation for Kadr is ridiculous.

2 hours ago, Omni said:

Explain which law(s) you think he broke.

Lets start with treason:

Under s46 of the Criminal Code, a person commits "high treason" who B) wages war against Canada or does any act preparatory thereto,Plus there is this passage he is also guilty of......assists an enemy at war with Canada or any armed force against whom Canadian forces are engaged in hostilities, even if no state of war exists. The punishment for high treason is life imprisonment, without parole eligibility for 25 years

discloses, without lawful authority, military or scientific material to agents of a foreign state, if he or she knows or should know that the material may be used to impair Canada's safety or defence, engages in certain listed conspiracies or attempted offences. The punishment for treason is life imprisonment; normal parole rules apply. Canadian citizens and persons owing allegiance to Her Majesty in right of Canada who commit acts of high treason or treason are punishable under Canadian criminal law even if the acts were performed outside Canada.

All the above was not collected in his many interviews,or interrogations  but rather his selfie tapes, where he freely brags of doing all the above on tape siezed at the battle site....

War crimes:

Genocide, Crimes Against Humanity and War Crimes

The Crimes Against Humanity and War Crimes Act officially criminalizes genocide, crimes against humanity and war crimes based on customary and conventional international law, including the Rome Statute of the ICC. Defining these crimes in Canadian law allows Canada to take advantage of the complementarity provisions under the Rome Statute.

http://www.international.gc.ca/court-cour/war-crimes-guerres.aspx?lang=eng

below is one crime listed as a war crime under the laws of war, or conventions : planting mines for coalition soldiers is engaging in the conflict.....planting mines that may of killed Afghan civilians is a violation of afghanis human rights along with afghanis law, not to mention Canadian law....no ever mentions the rights of the every day afghans that were kicked around like a dog by the same terrorist group omar claims he was in, all of this gets over looked because he was 15, and he was Canadian....and yet here at home, we have 15 year olds answering for their crimes including murder, etc etc....in fact war tribunals have convicted young adult offenders with adult sentences....

An unlawful combatant, illegal combatant or unprivileged combatant/belligerent is a person who directly engages in armed conflict in violation of the laws of war. An unlawful combatant may be detained or prosecuted under the domestic law of the detaining state for such action, subject of course to international treaties on justice and human rights.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unlawful_combatant

Here in Canada we also have the anti terrorist laws, that prevent Canadian citizens from taking part in such activity....more laws and more charges....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Anti-Terrorism_Act

That is just a few, we have not even gotten into the laws he broke in Afghanistan, while he was a member of a world known terrorist group, while he started by providing intel to terrorist organizations on convoy movements, troop strength, etc later moving on to building IED's for coalition convoys....but also afghanistan civilians who happened on to them before coalition forces did....

2 hours ago, GostHacked said:

So I have to be in the military to lawfully kill a solder from another nation?

The list of legal combatants are listed in the conventions....so the answer to your question is No, but Omar does not fall into any of those categories.

2 hours ago, bcsapper said:

I did not know that.  The Maquis were all war criminals?  I didn't see them at Nuremberg.  Still pretty dumb, if you ask me, post 9/11 or not.

The law was intended to protect civilians, or non combatants as they don't wear a uniform, or armband , or carrying firearms openly  all of which that denotes combatant

1 hour ago, The_Squid said:

Laugh all you want...   the Supreme Court of Canada found exactly this....    duh-har-har-har

And screw all the rest of the people he denied basic human rights to....

2 hours ago, Army Guy said:

The law was intended to protect civilians, or non combatants as they don't wear a uniform, or armband , or carrying firearms openly  all of which that denotes combatant

Does the fact that the American combatants in this engagement were not wearing uniforms or any insignia to indicate they were American soldiers affect the legal issue? They were dressed as Afgan civilians.

My source was wrong. I should know better and do some fact checking.

Edited by Queenmandy85
Bad source, bad fact checking.