Providing proof/evidence that supports the US 911 Conspiracy Theory

3 hours ago, hot enough said:

Listen to you two. Why all the silly distractions, Michael, when you have all the available evidence for the USGOCT from the USGOC theorists?

You know that the engine found on Murray Street doesn't match the 767-200 that allegedly hit WTC2 but you still pointedly try to mislead, obfuscate, distract. Why?

Why? Because MH is great at what he does?  Help keep the lies going. Personally, I think that if he ever did a proper investigation and did a proper research on 9/11 himself it would be a miracle. Just saying. You are banging your head against the wall in trying to get your point across to him. Besides, as far as I am concerned he lacks any kind of credibility to be believed anyway. But hey. 

14 minutes ago, taxme said:

Why? Because MH is great at what he does?  Help keep the lies going. Personally, I think that if he ever did a proper investigation and did a proper research on 9/11 himself it would be a miracle. Just saying. You are banging your head against the wall in trying to get your point across to him. Besides, as far as I am concerned he lacks any kind of credibility to be believed anyway. But hey. 

And your credibility regarding 9-11?

At least HE tries.

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

Ah no, nothing's been challenged. I saw the planes fly into the buildings. And I'm still waiting to hear what the answer is to my the question as to how the required tons of explosives required got planted in the buildings so that Bush could blow them up. 

I keep getting out the popcorn, but never an answer.

But I do like to tweek the conspiracists once in a while to see what wild idea they have deflected to of late. 

You want to know what you really saw on TV?  What you really saw was a Hollywood movie production in the making.  It had the typical scenes of like watching cars go flying thru the air or guys jumping from one plane to another and live as only Hollywood can produce. The 9/11 event was a great made for TV/movie Hollywood production. Maybe soon there will be a movie come out called 9/11, and you can go to the theater and watch it and while there you can eat all the popcorn you want.

But I truly believe that there will be many parts left out of the movie, no doubt the truthful parts, just so nobody may see or may get the wrong impression that this could have been a part of a conspiracy. The movie will no doubt fit into your narrow minded belief that what took place on that day and what was being shown to the movie goers was the same story and version as to what the corporate media had told them was the absolute truth. Non-conspiracy people should love the movie and be able to back up their beliefs that 9/11 was not a part of a  conspiracy. It just happened as told. :D

10 minutes ago, Omni said:

And your credibility regarding 9-11?

At least HE tries.

And your credibility regarding 9/11?  Touche. 

At least I try to also. I agree 100% with HE on the 9/11 conspiracy because like HE, it was a conspiracy. Common sense and logic should tell you that it was a conspiracy. But the emotional and foolish and fantasy world that you enjoy living in appears to have clouded your head. Just saying. 

Btw, are you and MH by chance back to playing the tag team game here? Just asking. 

There's really no proof of ANY account. All we know is that the planes hit the buildings, and that the report of what actually happened was almost completely redacted (kept classified).

The only evidence based position is "who the hell knows". I don't buy into any the conspiracy theories OR the governments account, and we probably wont know what happened for quite a few decades, assuming all the data gets declassified.

Once that happens I suspect we will find out that this was dreamed up by the Saudi government, possibly with collaboration from some Americans.

Edited by dre

2 hours ago, taxme said:

And your credibility regarding 9/11?  Touche. 

At least I try to also. I agree 100% with HE on the 9/11 conspiracy because like HE, it was a conspiracy. Common sense and logic should tell you that it was a conspiracy. But the emotional and foolish and fantasy world that you enjoy living in appears to have clouded your head. Just saying. 

Btw, are you and MH by chance back to playing the tag team game here? Just asking. 

Touche? nope. But I do get a kick out of tweaking the brain dead conspiracy theorists as they scurry each time their theories get sunk and they grasp at yet yet another one. 

You really really actually think no planes flew into the buildings?

4 hours ago, Omni said:

Touche? nope. But I do get a kick out of tweaking the brain dead conspiracy theorists as they scurry each time their theories get sunk and they grasp at yet yet another one. 

At this time I will give the benefit of the doubt to those so-called conspiracy websites like AE911 because what they have told and shown me so far is that all the evidence gathered by them and explained by them tells me that they are the ones providing the real truth of what really happened and that they have the evidence to back it up that 9/11 was a planned event.

You can believe what you want to believe and I will believe what I want to believe. 

1 hour ago, taxme said:

At this time I will give the benefit of the doubt to those so-called conspiracy websites like AE911 because what they have told and shown me so far is that all the evidence gathered by them and explained by them tells me that they are the ones providing the real truth of what really happened and that they have the evidence to back it up that 9/11 was a planned event.

You can believe what you want to believe and I will believe what I want to believe. 

9/11 was certainly a planned event. 

AE911 is pretty much a joke. But there are those that like the giddy feeling somehow that it was Bush that conducted it, or that the planes flying into buildings was faked, etc., etc. 

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 1:15 AM, Omni said:

9/11 was certainly a planned event. 

AE911 is pretty much a joke. But there are those that like the giddy feeling somehow that it was Bush that conducted it, or that the planes flying into buildings was faked, etc., etc. 

I gotta figure the Fed will jump in with more and more QE, if only because they don’t know what else to do. While QE is certainly hitting up against diminishing returns, I’m guessing the bond market collapse could be delayed by several months at least. I wouldn’t short your bonds just yet.

The long-overdue stock market correction, however, may not be delayed this time by an aggressive Fed pony doing their one trick. Of course, I’ve been wrong in predicting an equities correction for the last two years, so maybe the Fed actually has destroyed the “business cycle” after all…

2 hours ago, Cum Laude said:

I gotta figure the Fed will jump in with more and more QE, if only because they don’t know what else to do. While QE is certainly hitting up against diminishing returns, I’m guessing the bond market collapse could be delayed by several months at least. I wouldn’t short your bonds just yet.

The long-overdue stock market correction, however, may not be delayed this time by an aggressive Fed pony doing their one trick. Of course, I’ve been wrong in predicting an equities correction for the last two years, so maybe the Fed actually has destroyed the “business cycle” after all…

And all that has what to do with 9-11?

On 06.09.2017 at 2:45 PM, Altai said:

Is there any lawsuit that filed in any court in US to investigate 9/11 event ?  :rolleyes: or any attempts ? 

I will sue US govt about 9/11 event. 

Did US govt made any investigate about how come plane's nose can pierce the towers therethrough and appears from the others side of the towers ? :rolleyes:  If they did not, then they are the suspects.

Here the video of it.

2 minutes ago, Altai said:

Another question after watching the video above, why there is really just a few video records of such a sensational event ? So there are about 9 million people living in the city and we just have 5-6 different angles of such an event ? :rolleyes:

All those blurry Moon Landing photos and films. Why didn't Neil and Buzz just whip out their cell phones with high resolution cameras?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Altai said:

Another question after watching the video above, why there is really just a few video records of such a sensational event ? So there are about 9 million people living in the city and we just have 5-6 different angles of such an event ? :rolleyes:

My bad, I searched for the camera records and there are many and this also invalidates the "hologram plane image" claim in above video. 

Edited by Altai

On 9/12/2017 at 6:18 AM, DogOnPorch said:

All those blurry Moon Landing photos and films. Why didn't Neil and Buzz just whip out their cell phones with high resolution cameras?

Indeed. I am always wondering as to why NASA can take pictures of something close up and those pictures come out perfectly clear but yet other pictures come out blurred? Is there something that they don't want the public to see? Personally, I don't believe that America ever went to the moon at all. It's been decades since Neil and Buzz went to the moon. Why has America not gone back since? Surely by now they would be flying back and forth to the moon with people on board living in buildings on the moon. The moon would be a great stop off an resting place for astronauts to fly too before they take the long journey one day to Mars. Just curious. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, taxme said:

Indeed. I am always wondering as to why NASA can take pictures of something close up and those pictures come out perfectly clear but yet other pictures come out blurred? Is there something that they don't want the public to see? Personally, I don't believe that America ever went to the moon at all. It's been decades since Neil and Buzz went to the moon. Why has America not gone back since? Surely by now they would be flying back and forth to the moon with people on board living in buildings on the moon. The moon would be a great stop off an resting place for astronauts to fly too before they take the long journey one day to Mars. Just curious. 

The typical reply from a snowflake liberal who believes that if the media says it is true then we should all believe what they say is true without question, and just wimp off. Sorry snowflake, but not all people are like you who lack having an open mind and who also lack any kind of common sense and logic, and who will believe what they are told without at least taking the time or the effort to check out as to whether it is true or not. 

So what or why do you think is the reason for America to not have gone back to the moon after all these decades? Should be an easy answer for you to reply to, I hope. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, taxme said:

The typical reply from a snowflake liberal who believes that if the media says it is true then we should all believe what they say is true without question, and just wimp off. Sorry snowflake, but not all people are like you who lack having an open mind and who also lack any kind of common sense and logic, and who will believe what they are told without at least taking the time or the effort to check out as to whether it is true or not. 

So what or why do you think is the reason for America to not have gone back to the moon after all these decades? Should be an easy answer for you to reply to, I hope. 

They went to the moon several times, and the point was made. Is there more to it than that?

6 hours ago, taxme said:

Personally, I don't believe that America ever went to the moon at all.

The landing sites have all been photographed from orbit by both LCROSS and Japanese orbiters. The Chinese had plans to drive a rover up to one of the sites...but thought better of it. I think they'll probably need to be declared historical sites under some sort of protection as I imagine an Iranian rover might not be so....thoughtful.

Apollo-all-LRO-views_ST.jpg

It's not that hard to go to the Moon. Adding about an extra 4km a sec to the LEO ∆v in the correct orbital plane is all that's needed. And the Apollo/Saturn-V was certainly the critter for that.

Apollo 8 was the real Moon mission as far as setting sail into the void...and they didn't even land. On a side note, the Russian Moonshot program was an abject failure due to excessive POGO oscillations in the massive N1 booster....shook the darn things apart every launch...but the unused rocket motors continue to be recycled into the US space program...oddly enough. Russia needs bucks...always. Plus, ol' skool Moon Hoaxers conveniently forget...or are ignorant that...Luna 15 (soil sample return) was in orbit around the Moon as Apollo 11's LM was doing its historic landing. The Russkies had cooperated with NASA by not only releasing the mission's entire flight plan but also adjusting their Lunar capture orbit to be nowhere near the Apollo 11 Command Module...safety first.

Hailed as a thaw in the Cold War.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

The landing sites have all been photographed from orbit by both LCROSS and Japanese orbiters. The Chinese had plans to drive a rover up to one of the sites...but thought better of it. I think they'll probably need to be declared historical sites under some sort of protection as I imagine an Iranian rover might not be so....thoughtful.

Apollo-all-LRO-views_ST.jpg

It's not that hard to go to the Moon. Adding about an extra 4km a sec to the LEO ∆v in the correct orbital plane is all that's needed. And the Apollo/Saturn-V was certainly the critter for that.

Apollo 8 was the real Moon mission as far as setting sail into the void...and they didn't even land. On a side note, the Russian Moonshot program was an abject failure due to excessive POGO oscillations in the massive N1 booster....shook the darn things apart every launch...but the unused rocket motors continue to be recycled into the US space program...oddly enough. Russia needs bucks...always. Plus, ol' skool Moon Hoaxers conveniently forget...or are ignorant that...Luna 15 (soil sample return) was in orbit around the Moon as Apollo 11's LM was doing its historic landing. The Russkies had cooperated with NASA by not only releasing the mission's entire flight plan but also adjusting their Lunar capture orbit to be nowhere near the Apollo 11 Command Module...safety first.

Hailed as a thaw in the Cold War.

So, the question I ask again is why have they not gone back since?  They were suppose to have landed on the moon in the sixties. By now America should have bases there by now. 

Just wondering why. 

14 hours ago, Grand Mal said:

They went to the moon several times, and the point was made. Is there more to it than that?

They probably went to the moon alright by circling around it. Some believe that no one walked on the moon. We all go by what the media and politicians tell us. But those two are well known for shooting the bull. So, why have they not gone back since their last landing? Are they bored with going to the moon now? You tell me. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

So, the question I ask again is why have they not gone back since?  They were suppose to have landed on the moon in the sixties. By now America should have bases there by now. 

Just wondering why. 

They probably went to the moon alright by circling around it. Some believe that no one walked on the moon. We all go by what the media and politicians tell us. But those two are well known for shooting the bull. So, why have they not gone back since their last landing? Are they bored with going to the moon now? You tell me. 

Look...you're free to believe it's all a big Zio-Jew Conspiracy in order to make Green Cheese a biofuel.

It's not going to change the fact that these sites have been photographed from orbit.

And when SpaceX or some other group drops a camera onto the surface and gives you those high res photos you crave...then where does the conspiracy drift? Elon Musk was behind it all? WW2 and the following Cold War were just to hide the fake US Moonshots of the future?

You see where I'm going....or not.

On 9/6/2017 at 5:20 PM, Omni said:

Well, you were of the belief that Trump was going to be impeached? I am still waiting for that to happen. With all the evidence pointing to a 9//11 conspiracy only the brain dead will believe that it all just happened as told by the politicians and the media. Some people's kids,  and just like kids, they will believe whatever they are told. The W7 building came tumbling down on the orders of Silverstein the owner of the twin towers. No planes hit that building. Did the shaking of the earth from the towers coming down brought that building down? If the media were to tell you that fairies do exist you would probably believe it. But that is just you. You appear to love to eat bull. Just saying. 

No plane parts found. So, what am I to believe?