Providing proof/evidence that supports the US 911 Conspiracy Theory

15 minutes ago, Omni said:

It's fun to make you dance.

I didn't think you possessed the honesty necessary to admit that you are a poseur, [look it up] but that is all you have been all along. Why would anyone trust anything you ever say, have ever said, will ever say? 

You just aren't the brightest bulb. 

Omni: " I am a liar, a person bent solely on distraction. I have no interest in dealing with issues honestly. My every post makes a mockery of MLW and its Guidelines." 

Edited by hot enough

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

I didn't think you possessed the honesty necessary to admit that you are a poseur, [look it up] but that is all you have been all along. Why would anyone trust anything you ever say, have ever said, will ever say? 

Omni: " I am a liar, a person bent solely on distraction. I have no interest in dealing with issues honestly. My every post makes a mockery of MLW and its Guidelines." 

Wow, you stepped over a bit of a line there, even for you. 

Your a sick boy it seems.

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

You're the guy who has never provided any evidence. As I mentioned, you aren't the sharpest pencil in the drawer. 

What are you going to be tomorrow, a movie actress?

I'll stick with my profession of 40 odd years. You carry on sharpening pencils. You are funny though.

As Jeff Farrer, the physicist who found nanothermite in WTC dust says, the molten steel he analyzed had seen temperatures of 1,100 C/2,012F. He says there was no legitimate/legal fuel source at WTC on 911 that could reach those temperatures. 

Your USGOCT is a dead duck. But you have always known this. That is how deeply dishonest you are. Does your husband know how dishonest you are?

9 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Certainly not for science.

Maybe go ask Wilber if he thinks there is any scientific knowledge required to fly an aircraft. 

Sorry Wilber. I had to try to divert this bonehead. I'll buy the beer one night.

9 minutes ago, Omni said:

Maybe go ask Wilber if he thinks there is any scientific knowledge required to fly an aircraft. 

Sorry Wilber. I had to try to divert this bonehead. I'll buy the beer one night.

Oh, so now you are a pilot again. And tomorrow a top UN official and the next day a hooker, then a hustler, then off to another Omni fantasy world. 

Wilber is as bad at science as you are. 

10 minutes ago, Omni said:

The dust that was kept in someones closet for a number of years. Right! We believe you. wink wink

You know nothing of science, that you have made abundantly clear. Jeff Farrer is a PhD. You are a god knows what because you are so untrustworthy no one can trust anything you say. The only thing anyone can be sure about you is that you are an admitted poseur. 

9 hours ago, Omni said:

Not again, still. And sometimes we work for the UN. They have deep pockets as you may have heard. 

No one can trust anything that you, an admitted liar, puts forward. 

Omni bragging about how he has always used lies, how he uses deceit, how he is dishonest with his every post: "It's fun to make you dance."

ID 850, page 34. 

Just now, hot enough said:

Nope, but you are still prevaricating, fabricating, which is what you have done from the outset. 

Still waiting to hear your story about how you tell us how all that explosive got drilled into the building without anyone noticing.

12 minutes ago, Omni said:

Still waiting to hear your story about how you tell us how all that explosive got drilled into the building without anyone noticing.

Still doing what you admitted doing; lying, fabricating, prevaricating. 

The science is perfectly clear. Nanothermite did get into all three buildings and it was used to cause two accelerating controlled demolitions and one free fall controlled demolition.

Are you a going to be a spy today or a secret agent? 

Edited by hot enough

2 minutes ago, hot enough said:

The science is perfectly clear. Nanothermite did get into all three buildings and it was used to cause two accelerating controlled demolitions and one free fall controlled demolition.

Are you a going to be a spy today or a secret agent? 

Still waiting.

11 minutes ago, Omni said:

Still waiting.

Jeff Farrer told you of the nanothermite and of other things that make your fabrications stand out in brilliant Omni. You are shilling, AGAIN. 

You must be lying about being a pilot too because you can't seem to address even those issues that a pilot should be able to. 

4 hours ago, Omni said:

And, still waiting for your explanation.

You're the one who made the admission that you are dishonest, that you have been fabricating/prevaricating. Not that it wasn't always clear that's what you were doing, but your admission just clarified it for everyone.