Jump to content

Providing proof/evidence that supports the US 911 Conspiracy Theory


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Omni said:

That's a big word for you to spell. Did mommy help you with that? 

And I'm still waiting for the answer to my very old question you fear to try and answer.

That is a direct violation of MLW guidelines. There is plenty of science that you have long avoided. You even pretend that you know better than your own side, NIST, 911 Commission. But that is just more Omni fabrication, aided by MrSkunkwork100. 

Caught out in your lies, you doubled down and kept your/MrSkunkwork100's lies going, hoping no one would notice. No such luck, Mr Grand Fabricator.

God almighty, you are so lame, Omni. Please do continue to embarrass yourself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, hot enough said:

That is a direct violation of MLW guidelines. There is plenty of science that you have long avoided. You even pretend that you know better than your own side, NIST, 911 Commission. But that is just more Omni fabrication, aided by MrSkunkwork100. 

Caught out in your lies, you doubled down and kept your/MrSkunkwork100's lies going, hoping no one would notice. No such luck, Mr Grand Fabricator.

God almighty, you are so lame, Omni. Please do continue to embarrass yourself.

If you don't have an answer to my question.....STFU.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Omni said:

If you don't have an answer to my question.....STFU.

You are pulling another Omni diversion. Why, after your dog and pony show has been so thoroughly exposed do you continue with this terribly lame charade?

Nanothermite was found in WTC dust so they obviously got it where it was needed for the known three controlled demolitions of WTCs 1, 2 and 7. 

Logic just ain't your long suit, is it, Omni? But prevarication/diversion/illogic and a host of other unsavory character flaws are.

Edited by hot enough
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, hot enough said:

You are pulling another Omni diversion. Why, after your dog and pony show has been so thoroughly exposed do you continue with this terribly lame charade?

Nanothermite was found in WTC dust so they obviously got in where it was needed for the known three controlled demolitions of WTCs 1, 2 and 7. 

Logic just ain't your long suit, is it, Omni? But prevarication/diversion/illogic and a host of other unsavory character flaws are.

So the STFU.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Omni said:

So the STFU.

This thread is for you to provide evidence for the USGOCT. All you have done is prevaricated, fabricated and royally embarrassed yourself. And still you continue with embarrassing yourself. Not all that bright either, are you?

Logic means squat to you, doesn't it. Advancing prevarications means a lot to you, doesn't it? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

This thread is for you to provide evidence for the USGOCT. All you have done is prevaricated, fabricated and royally embarrassed yourself. And still you continue with embarrassing yourself. Not all that bright either, are you?

Logic means squat to you, doesn't it. Advancing prevarications means a lot to you, doesn't it? 

So you have absolutely no idea how to answer the question I, and many other have posed, so you just ignore it. So go away. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Omni said:

So you have absolutely no idea how to answer the question I, and many other[sic] have posed, so you just ignore it. So go away. 

I answered it and, as thick as you are, because logic totally escapes you, you missed it. And you continue to embarrass yourself, or much worse, you are doubling down on your fabrications just like you did with your MrSkunkwork100. 

Omni, think for a second. You have shown yourself to be nothing but a prevaricator, a person who is only interested in diversion, which is another form of lying. All these scientists say you are full of BS, right up to your eyeballs. 

You know that nanothermite was found in WTC dust and still you go on lying. This is way worse than your MrSkunkwork100 song and dance routine. With each post you cement your position as a major fabricator/prevaricator.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Omni said:

You answered FA. Try again little buddy.

You know that nanothermite was found in WTC dust and still you go on lying. This is way worse than your MrSkunkwork100 song and dance routine. With each post you cement your position as a major fabricator/prevaricator.

Why do you persist in your fabrications?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, hot enough said:

You know that nanothermite was found in WTC dust and still you go on lying. This is way worse than your MrSkunkwork100 song and dance routine. With each post you cement your position as a major fabricator/prevaricator.

Why do you persist in your fabrications?

Still waiting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Omni said:

Still waiting.

You know that nanothermite was found in WTC dust and still you go on lying. It has been proven to you by top scientists but still you act deluded about this. Why? 

This is way worse than your MrSkunkwork100 song and dance routine and your Lubango fabrication. With each post you cement your position as a major fabricator/prevaricator.

Edited by hot enough
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Omni said:

Paint chips. Nada mas.

Jeff Farrer points out in the video that you failed to watch, prevaricator that you are, that they tested WTC steel paint chips but they were not at all exothermic like the red/gray unreacted nanothermite particles. They burned, as anything organic will but they did not react in an exothermic fashion like the red/gray unreacted nanothermite particles did. 

And here you provide yet another dandy example of just what a fabricator you are, that your only intent is diversion, that you have no interest or knowledge of the science. Had you watched the video of Dr Farrer, you would know better than to advance this lie. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Omni said:

Paint chips. Nada mas.

You and b_c2004 are two peas in a pod. Neither of you have the slightest knowledge of the events of 911 or the science of 911 yet you both advance the most specious nonsense, always with zero evidence, notions that a child would know are lies. And you both do it with such glaring audacity, like "the bigger lie I tell, the more I think people will believe me". 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Omni said:

But you keep trying little buddy.

And you do it again; another Omni distortion, which as you well know, is just another kind of lie, Mr UN. 

Why have you failed to address the voluminous science issues presented to you? Because you seek only diversions and fabrications. 

Why do you continue to embarrass yourself? Are you that insecure an individual that you have to make up falsehoods about yourself? 

Edited by hot enough
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, hot enough said:

And you do it again; another Omni distortion, which as you well know, is just another kind of lie, Mr UN. 

Why have you failed to address the voluminous science issues presented to you? Because you seek only diversions and fabrications. 

Why do you continue to embarrass yourself? Are you that insecure an individual that you have to make up falsehoods about yourself? 

Still waiting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Omni said:

Still waiting.

That's one of your favorite distortions/diversions/lies right there. You have no sense of shame, you have absolutely no qualms about telling the tallest of tales. 

Your UN tall tale is not even your biggest lie. 

Edited by hot enough
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, hot enough said:

That's one of your favorite distortions/diversions/lies right there. You have no sense of shame, you have absolutely no qualms about telling the tallest of tales. 

Your UN tall tale is not even your biggest lie. 

And you obviously have no answer to the question. PING

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Omni said:

And you obviously have no answer to the question. PING

As a prevaricator of the first order, Omni, you just don't like science, or the truth. Why do you keep ignoring the voluminous evidence presented by top scientists that shows clearly that nanothermite was found in WTC dust? This is peer reviewed science that has not ever been contested.

You present MrSkunkwork100, a video so full of lies that it doesn't even agree with the US government's reports, US government scientists. 

You tell tale tales about being a UN something or other, you tell outright lies about 911, never once providing any evidence for the USGOCT. The goofy things you do present, MrSkunkwork100 being a dandy example, you abandon with great speed because EVEN you know it is totally bogus, but still you persist in your myriad prevarications.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, hot enough said:

As a prevaricator of the first order, Omni, you just don't like science, or the truth. Why do you keep ignoring the voluminous evidence presented by top scientists that shows clearly that nanothermite was found in WTC dust? This is peer reviewed science that has not ever been contested.

You present MrSkunkwork100, a video so full of lies that it doesn't even agree with the US government's reports, US government scientists. 

You tell tale tales about being a UN something or other, you tell outright lies about 911, never once providing any evidence for the USGOCT. The goofy things you do present, MrSkunkwork100 being a dandy example, you abandon with great speed because EVEN you know it is totally bogus, but still you persist in your myriad prevarications.

Still waiting  And  speaking of prevaricating, will you ever stop doing it and at least attempt to answer the question?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Omni said:

Still waiting  And  speaking of prevaricating, will you ever stop doing it and at least attempt to answer the question?

Prevaricating yet again, Omni. You have no shame. You fabricate/prevaricate/lie with wild abandon.

You are not only prevaricating, you are acting in a totally illogical fashion.

I have answered it, numerous times. The established science, which you deny, with zero evidence, with zero scientific qualifications on your part, describes the nanothermite that was found in WTC dust. That means that someone put it there. It was put there for the controlled demolitions of WTCs 1, 2 and 7. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

Prevaricating yet again, Omni. You have no shame. You fabricate/prevaricate/lie with wild abandon.

You are not only prevaricating, you are acting in a totally illogical fashion.

I have answered it, numerous times. The established science, which you deny, with zero evidence, with zero scientific qualifications on your part, describes the nanothermite that was found in WTC dust. That means that someone put it there. It was put there for the controlled demolitions of WTCs 1, 2 and 7. 

 

Still waiting, oh master prevaricator.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...