The most racist people on earth

Argus

5 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Islamaphobia has nothing to do with racism.  

It does the way right-wingers wallow in it.

If it did, there would be Hinduphobia, Sikhophobia, Catholiphobia, and an awful lot more besides.

Like I said, there's always hope.

1 hour ago, hot enough said:

That is a very nice thought. Why hasn't it worked for the most highly educated countries on the planet?

Well, seems like it has.  These countries seem less racist than poorer countries according to this survey, and certainly less racist than their less-educated selves were 50 or 100 or 200 years ago.  But more progress is needed, still lots of ignorant folks out there.

5 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Well, seems like it has.  These countries seem less racist than poorer countries according to this survey, and certainly less racist than their less-educated selves were 50 or 100 or 200 years ago.  But more progress is needed, still lots of ignorant folks out there.

If it has worked so well, why are there so many racial epithets invented by the USA to ensure that another illegal invasion can proceed?

59 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

If it did, there would be Hinduphobia, Sikhophobia, Catholiphobia, and an awful lot more besides. 

Those have all had their day. Do you really have this abysmal a knowledge of history?

They just aren't needed right now. The US/UK war criminals don't want to invade India. 

Edited by hot enough

7 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

I never said it has worked perfectly to eliminate all racism.  There's obviously lots of racism still around, just less of it.

The point is the US uses racism to invade wealthy third world nations. 

Is it not racist, besides being other equally evil things, for the US State Department to be making up death lists for its dictators?

Edited by hot enough

1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

Islamaphobia has nothing to do with racism. If it did, there would be Hinduphobia, Sikhophobia, Catholiphobia, and an awful lot more besides. 

There has been all that in the past.  Didn't call it those names, perhaps due to lack of internet, but the attitudes were the same.   

2 hours ago, Argus said:

Indians, apparently. Followed by Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Iran. No doubt this will be a shock to the left, which would probably put the list as something like this:

htts-worlds-racist-countries-answers-surprise-you.html

Isn't there a term, a phrase, an idiom for this, someone who really ought not to be pointing fingers pointing fingers?

55 minutes ago, dialamah said:

There has been all that in the past.  Didn't call it those names, perhaps due to lack of internet, but the attitudes were the same.   

No, it wasn't. Not even close. That would have been racism. Islamaphobia isn't.  I would never argue that there aren't racists who use it, but disgust at and abhorrence of the more barbaric aspects of the behaviour of the worshippers of Allah has nothing to do with racism. 

42 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Has no one else noticed the contradiction in terms? 

I would have thought you would have understood fully.  You're an Americaphobe, but I'm sure you would object to being called a racist because of it.  

10 hours ago, hot enough said:

Are you suggesting then, that given the chance, they would slaughter as many of us as we have of them? Remember now, the west has slaughtered tens of millions, for the others, your bad guys, it's only a theoretical.

History simply doesn't support such an idea because the way westerners tramp all over the globe, raping and pillaging, or just showing off their grand superiority, you would think that all these "racists", given so many chances, would have dragged them into the bush and slit their throats. 

I don't think he's suggesting that at all!   Racism is expressed in various ways. You don't have to want to kill certain people to be racist.

Refer to the OP. 

Edited by betsy

10 hours ago, hot enough said:

This thread is tailor made for all the folks who like to banter about not much at all. It allows them to, once more, escape reality.

You're turning all threads into the same spiel!  Topics are all starting to end up being the same!

People like you seem to be here to "monitor," to thwart what is being discussed that isn't to your liking!    This forum isn't in your backyard - we still have some freedom to express ourselves in Canada!  Your reality isn't my reality.  I'm not deluded....nor am I  a soft jihadi.

If you're not among us who want to banter about "not much at all" - then, butt out of here!  Create your own thread, and wallow in your own reality! Blast the murderous west all you want in it.  Knock yourself out.

One thing definitely obvious though.....you're like a moth who can't resist the flame.  SHOOOOO.

Edited by betsy

12 hours ago, bcsapper said:

I would have thought you would have understood fully.  You're an Americaphobe, but I'm sure you would object to being called a racist because of it.  

I personally had another whole list of words for it, most i can't say here.....but Americaphobe is brilliant....but he is sort of a one trick pony.....

Edited by Army Guy

5 hours ago, betsy said:

If you're not among us who want to banter about "not much at all" - then, butt out of here!  Create your own thread, and wallow in your own reality! Blast the murderous west all you want in it.  Knock yourself out.

One thing definitely obvious though.....you're like a moth who can't resist the flame.  SHOOOOO.

But betsy nobody wants to play with him......

15 hours ago, hot enough said:

Are you suggesting then, that given the chance, they would slaughter as many of us as we have of them?

The strong have always preyed on the weak throughout the history of the human race. If you think Africans would have been any kinder to Europeans if they'd had the superior organization and technical skill you're forgetting it was Africans who originally took their own people as slaves. If you're thinking Muslims from the middle east would have been kinder than you're ignoring the history of Muslim conquests where they slaughtered hundreds of millions of people.

Edited by Argus

4 minutes ago, Argus said:

The strong have always preyed on the weak throughout the history of the human race. If you think Africans would have been any kinder to Europeans if they'd had the superior organization and technical skill you're forgetting it was Africans who originally took their own people as slaves.

That is a perfect justification for the Holocaust and all the little holocausts. Congratulations, Argus. I applaud your wisdom. 

15 hours ago, hot enough said:

I think the folks in SE Asia, the Middle East, the Far East, Central America, South America, Africa, ... would be completely content to experience the racism of western societies. It's the murderous thieving and raping and ... that has them so bothered. 

Why? They engaged in it themselves, and continue to do so. The history of China is replete with massive slaughter and rape. The Muslim conquests of Christian lands, as well as India, are filled with stories of mass slaughter and rape. Rape and intertriibal warfare is and have always been endemic throughout Africa.

14 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

It's not simply a matter of wealth and education. Look at South America, as compared to Africa or the Middle east.

13 hours ago, hot enough said:

The point is the US uses racism to invade wealthy third world nations. 

And yet, according to the study the US is among the least racist nations on Earth...

5 minutes ago, Argus said:

Why? They engaged in it themselves, and continue to do so. The history of China is replete with massive slaughter and rape. The Muslim conquests of Christian lands, as well as India, are filled with stories of mass slaughter and rape. Rape and intertriibal warfare is and have always been endemic throughout Africa.

These ancient tales are what you run to, a relatively new and typical right wing meme, to defend post WWII western genocide and illegal invasions. Your wisdom knows no bounds.

• Downvote 1