The most racist people on earth

Argus

Indians, apparently. Followed by Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Iran. No doubt this will be a shock to the left, which would probably put the list as something like this:

United States

United Kingdom

Canada

Australia

France

But it turns out western countries are a lot less racist than most of the third world, particularly than most of the Muslim world. The daily Mail even has it laid out in a map, showing where racism is strongest and weakest. It's weakest in the United States, Canada, and most European and South American countries. Strongest in Africa and the Muslim world. What a shocker, eh, lefties!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2325502/Map-shows-worlds-racist-countries-answers-surprise-you.html

• Like 2

Are you suggesting then, that given the chance, they would slaughter as many of us as we have of them? Remember now, the west has slaughtered tens of millions, for the others, your bad guys, it's only a theoretical.

History simply doesn't support such an idea because the way westerners tramp all over the globe, raping and pillaging, or just showing off their grand superiority, you would think that all these "racists", given so many chances, would have dragged them into the bush and slit their throats. 

Edited by hot enough
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, Argus said:

But it turns out western countries are a lot less racist than most of the third world, particularly than most of the Muslim world.

Of course we are.  We're the only who actually give a toss.

23 minutes ago, Argus said:

Indians, apparently. Followed by Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Iran. No doubt this will be a shock to the left

No doubt. But anyone that's actually traveled anywhere in the world rather than just soaking their heads in SJW propaganda knows that pretty much anywhere outside North America and Western Europe, casual racism is a matter of course. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Are you suggesting then, that given the chance, they would slaughter as many of us as we have of them? Remember now, the west has slaughtered tens of millions, for the others, your bad guys, it's only a theoretical.

History simply doesn't support such an idea because the way westerners tramp all over the globe, raping and pillaging, or just showing off their grand superiority, you would think that all these "racists", given so many chances, would have dragged them into the bush and slit their throats.

I think the map shows that hating and fearing other "different" people is universal, and also that education may be a key to reducing it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

That is a very nice thought. Why hasn't it worked for the most highly educated countries on the planet?

It has.  That was my point in my original post in this thread.

Just now, hot enough said:

Another point that has no basis in reality or the historical record.

Sure it does.  You have no basis in reality.  You don't even know what the OP was about.  If it doesn't fit your US hating 9/11 narrative, you'll make damn sure it does.  Or try, anyway.

7 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Sure it does.  You have no basis in reality.  You don't even know what the OP was about.  If it doesn't fit your US hating 9/11 narrative, you'll make damn sure it does.  Or try, anyway.

You found a right wing rag to support your right wing racism. Who are you guys going to next, Fox News?

I don't hate the US. I hate the US's war crimes, the US's terrorism, the UK's war crimes, the UK's terrorism, the UK's/US's pretense that they are kind and benevolent. That you so avidly support such evil tells us all. 

Just now, hot enough said:

You found a right wing rag to support your right wing racism. Who are you guys going to next, Fox News?

I don't hate the US. I hate the US's war crimes, the US's terrorism, the UK's war crimes, the UK's terrorism, the UK's/US's pretense that they are kind and benevolent. That you so avidly support such evil tells us all. 

I didn't read the link.  I don't really like the Daily Mail.  I prefer the Guardian.  When I'm not listening to NPR, that is.

5 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Just look at the crap on their website that they pretend passes for news. 

NPR?  I don't think so.

Unless you mean the Grauniad.  They are a bit weird, I'll give you that.

Edited by bcsapper

1 hour ago, Argus said:

Indians, apparently. Followed by Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Iran. No doubt this will be a shock to the left, which would probably put the list as something like this:

United States

United Kingdom

Canada

Australia

France

No doubt this will be a disappointment to people pinning high hopes on the effects of Islamophobia in the same list. But notice how France is creeping up there. Maybe there's hope.

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

No doubt this will be a disappointment to people pinning high hopes on the effects of Islamophobia in the same list. But notice how France is creeping up there. Maybe there's hope.

Islamaphobia has nothing to do with racism. If it did, there would be Hinduphobia, Sikhophobia, Catholiphobia, and an awful lot more besides.