Suspected terrorist attack in London 4 dead including the attacker

kactus

Just now, Hudson Jones said:

Believe what? That the mosque killer was a scared little white nationalist who supports Trump?

Two men with masks yelling Allah Akbar becomes a single 'Trump supporter'.

Yeah...tell you what...you believe it for the rest of us, eh?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Are you saying that the white nationalist boy in Quebec that has confessed to the killings is a made up story?

You're free to let your racism cloud my bigotry towards your preferred cult. No matter to moi.

However, those that did follow this...errr...story...know what the first descriptions of the event were (two masked men yelling Allahu Akbar)...and how they evolved to become a a single White Nationalist Trump Supporter...even though there is zero evidence of THAT. He also 'liked' Tommy Douglas and Jack Layton...but that doesn't fit your narrative...Mr CJPME.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

You're free to let your racism cloud my bigotry towards your preferred cult. No matter to moi.

However, those that did follow this...errr...story...know what the first descriptions of the event were (two masked men yelling Allahu Akbar)...and how they evolved to become a a single White Nationalist Trump Supporter...even though there is zero evidence of THAT. He also 'liked' Tommy Douglas and Jack Layton...but that doesn't fit your narrative...Mr CJPME.

It's important to note that you are not convinced that the guy that has confessed to the killings at the Mosque in Quebec is the killer and you believe that it was done by Muslims.

I suppose there was a reason why I had you on ignore. Because you waste time with your outrageous conspiracy theories.

Back to ignore you go.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, Hudson Jones said:

Without any information, maybe you should run around screaming and blame it on Islam, like many people did after the mosque attack in Montreal. 

Then we find out that it was a scared little white nationalist boy, who is a Trump supporter.

#letspretendwhitenationalistsarenotasecurityrisk

Well, if 35 out of 36 numbers on a roulette table were black, wouldn't you bet on black?

It's important to note that you are not convinced that the guy that has confessed to the killings at the Mosque in Quebec is the killer and you believe that it was done by Muslims.

I suppose there was a reason why I had you on ignore. Because you waste time with your outrageous conspiracy theories.

Back to ignore you go.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, -TSS- said:

On the anniversary of last year's attacks in Belgium. I wonder if it was a co-incidence or is there something symbolic about March 22th?

Norwuz. March 20th/21st/22nd...a spring thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nowruz

But not celebrated by all Muslims.

• Downvote 1

Just now, kactus said:

I am not defending Islam. Infact I am not religious at all to comment on this. But actions of a few does not speak for the rest.

It is, however, what you are doing.

Islam's track record is apparent. Especially towards the West....which I am a part of.

Just now, kactus said:

Dude....Nowruz was on Monday....Are you gonna somehow link this to this event?

The Equinox varies. On the 20th this year...but we still call March 21st the first day of Spring.

TSS asked a question...Norwuz is the only significant thing IF it was factor. Jihad doesn't need a date.

• Downvote 1

There was a stroke of luck involved too or/and the perpetrator was a hopeless butterfinger because that place is in the middle of the day so full of people, both commuters and especially tourists, that the death-toll could have been much higher.

Too bad that as London is such a major global-city it is a dream-target and attention is certain.

1 minute ago, -TSS- said:

There was a stroke of luck involved too or/and the perpetrator was a hopeless butterfinger because that place is in the middle of the day so full of people, both commuters and especially tourists, that the death-toll could have been much higher.

Too bad that as London is such a major global-city it is a dream-target and attention is certain.

The MPs took this one personally, I hope.

5 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

The Equinox varies. On the 20th this year...but we still call March 21st the first day of Spring.

TSS asked a question...Norwuz is the only significant thing IF it was factor. Jihad doesn't need a date.

TSS made no such a link to Nowruz. He just talked about anniversary in belgium attack.....it's in your own imaginary mind. 

First if all for your information Nowruz is a zoroastrian tradition celebration not islamic. If anything this invalidates your argument to link anything to islam

Second of all Nowruz this year was on 20th march. Today is 22nd march.

Why are you making things up? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kactus said:

TSS made no such a link to Nowruz. He just talked about anniversary in belgium attack.....it's in your own imaginary mind. 

First if all for your information Nowruz is a zoroastrian tradition celebration not islamic. If anything this invalidates your argument to link anything to islam

Second of all Nowruz this year was on 20th march. Today is 22nd march.

Why are you making things up? 

Oh dear...

:lol:

You'd know...how did it go this year?

6 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

I would say whoever did this wanted to draw attention to the part of london that is traditionally busy with tourists. The timing also coincided with house of commons speech and MP's were kept in...

• Like 2