Jump to content

Suspected terrorist attack in London 4 dead including the attacker


Recommended Posts

News has just come in with a terrorist attack near Westminster in London where a police officer and a woman died. Sources say a man in black clothing was shot by the officer two or thee times as he tried to attack them to get into the house of common.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2017/mar/22/peers-say-brexit-with-no-trade-deal-would-cause-signicicant-damage-to-service-sector-politics-live

At the moment there is no further evidence behind the motives of the attacker as the news is still unfolding. 

There has been several talks about the security issue in London especially after tge attacks in France and Germany.

What are your thoughts?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Topaz said:

This is what he BBC is reporting and on the TV they saying it was a terrorist attack but not if it was  domestic or not.                                               http://www.bbc.com/news/uk 

 

The BBC calls Muslims 'Asians'...truth not a high priority at the BBC. "Community Cohesion", however...that's number1. Community Cohesion is code for do not p!ss off the Muslims.

  • Like 2
  • Downvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

The BBC calls Muslims 'Asians'...truth not a high priority at the BBC. "Community Cohesion", however...that's number1. Community Cohesion is code for do not p!ss off the Muslims.

Ironically, among those targeted and injured were school children... from France. They must figure there's nowhere safe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Argus said:

Ironically, among those targeted and injured were school children... from France. They must figure there's nowhere safe.

 

The Jihadi is now in Paradise sitting at Big Mo's table and putting family members on the guest list. I wish I was kidding....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There's more news emerging about more tourists that were injured during the attack. Westminster being a peime location attracts many tourists. From the pictures I have seen the house of common was suspended and MP's were held inside the building where gunshots were heard...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A new hero of Islam.

We are the Muslims. We drink the blood of the enemy…That is Islam and that is jihad.

Abu Izzadeen...well known in London...is the rumored Jihadi.

But...you know...time will tell. Islam is Peace, btw. Don't arrest me for Islamophobia....

LINK

Edited by Michael Hardner
image removed
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, kactus said:

News has just come in with a terrorist attack near Westminster in London where a police officer and a woman died. Sources say a man in black clothing was shot by the officer two or thee times as he tried to attack them to get into the house of common.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2017/mar/22/peers-say-brexit-with-no-trade-deal-would-cause-signicicant-damage-to-service-sector-politics-live

At the moment there is no further evidence behind the motives of the attacker as the news is still unfolding. 

There has been several talks about the security issue in London especially after tge attacks in France and Germany.

What are your thoughts?

It would appear as though our illustrious politically multicultural correct politicians want more of the same as they keep bringing in more of these so-called immigrants and refugees into their countries. All western countries need to go back to their good old immigration policy of decades ago where all of this crap didn't happen. Western countries have only themselves to blame. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, taxme said:

It would appear as though our illustrious politically multicultural correct politicians want more of the same as they keep bringing in more of these so-called immigrants and refugees into their countries. All western countries need to go back to their good old immigration policy of decades ago where all of this crap didn't happen. Western countries have only themselves to blame. 

Yup...Islam IS the problem.

Not something else.

Stop importing Islam and its fascism here...voila.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

 

It's too late, taxme, unless you want to mass deport all of the... immigrants, I suppose.... that you don't like.

We are all immigrants unless one wants to go about this by the choice of the colour of skin to segregate....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

 

Islam is a religion/political ideology. Not a DNA sequence.

Right, but how can you tell what somebody's lineage is ?  Perhaps some kind of purity test ?

Are terrorist attacks a good opportunity to convince people of the pervasive threat, or... is it tasteless to launch a campaign during such a time ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

Right, but how can you tell what somebody's lineage is ?  Perhaps some kind of purity test ?

Are terrorist attacks a good opportunity to convince people of the pervasive threat, or... is it tasteless to launch a campaign during such a time ?

Oskar Schindler was a good Nazi.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

#nothingtodowithIslam

Without any information, maybe you should run around screaming and blame it on Islam, like many people did after the mosque attack in Montreal. 

Then we find out that it was a scared little white nationalist boy, who is a Trump supporter.

#letspretendwhitenationalistsarenotasecurityrisk

  • Like 2
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Hudson Jones said:

Without any information, maybe you should run around screaming and blame it on Islam, like many people did after the mosque attack in Montreal. 

Then we find out that it was a scared little white nationalist boy, who is a Trump supporter.

#letspretendwhitenationalistsarenotasecurityrisk

 

If you believe that tale, I have a section of swamp land for sale which includes a bridge.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,695
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Linda Teskey
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • Yakuda went up a rank
      Experienced
    • QuebecOverCanada went up a rank
      Grand Master
    • Jeary went up a rank
      Rookie
    • Gator earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • Jeary earned a badge
      Week One Done
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...