Justin Trudeau the Worst PM Since Pierre Trudeau?

15 hours ago, SirEric said:

awwww you act like a child....told you tin head,,,I am independent....anything but conservatives...they are the same as republicans...Identical I will even vote NDP If the voting is close to a minority government...because I now the NDP WILL DO WHATS RIGHT FOR THE PEOPLE AND NOT JUST MAKE THEIR FRIENDS GAUGING RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like Mr.poutine and BAY Street

Well, most children at least learn how to spell, punctuate and use paragraphs before sixth grade. You might see if you can find one to teach you how. Then find someone to teach you how to read the cites people post to educate you.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ?Impact said:

I believe there is only one Prime Minister in history to be handed a $11 billion dollar surplus on a golden platter and squander it away in a couple of years and give us a $56 billion deficit. I don't recall his name of the top of my head, anyone care to help me?

You Trudeau lovers are the same as the Trump lovers. You'll seize on any pretext to lie, distract or dissemble.

What Harper did was give us a big tax cut. Again, something you Liberals don't understand. The money belongs to taxpayers. Giving it back does not mean he 'squandered' it. As for the deficit, there was a whopping big recession in there, which you know full well. You also know full well that all three of the Opposition parties in a minority parliament, including your beloved and saintly Liberals, demanded a huge economic incentive program. Nor did they protest it was too small! Instead they demanded more spending!

• Like 2

Is Trudeau trying to give Trump a run for the money as the West's dumbest, most ignorant, most idiotic leader, a waif abroad who can't be trusted to even dress himself? Can anyone recall a bigger international flub by a Canadian PM than this in the last twenty or thirty years? It's being commented on by the BBC, CNN and Washington Post, as well as other international media. He's becoming an international joke.

Prime Minister Wardrobe Malfunction's awful parade of idiocy continues

Imagine how India's leader must have reacted upon being apprised of headlines such as 'Trudeau stands by official who suggested Indian factions sabotaged trip'

On Tuesday, Trudeau got up in the House of Commons and responded to an Opposition question in such a way as to leave the unavoidable impression that he himself subscribed to the conspiracy theory that Daniel Jean had been cirulating — the one involving elaborately covert black-ops shenanigans orchestrated somewhere down in the dark deep-state catacombs of India’s intelligence agencies. The one that fell apart even before Sarai’s admission, when it was determined that Jaspal Atwal was not suddenly lifted from India’s blacklist and quietly provided with travel documents last summer, as Jean had claimed, but had in fact travelled to India several times since serving a jail term for his part in the attempted assassination of Punjab cabinet minister Malkiat Singh Sidhu on Vancouver Island in 1986.

A brief digression: to appreciate just how disastrous all this has been, you’ll want to keep in mind that the only significant purpose of Trudeau’s trip to India in the first place was to cement a healthy working relationship between the law enforcement and intelligence agencies of the two countries. The hope was that Team Trudeau would convince Modi and Amarinder Singh’s state government in Punjab that Canada is a country run by adults who take the threat of Khalistani terrorism seriously.

http://nationalpost.com/opinion/terry-glavin-prime-minister-wardrobe-malfunctions-awful-parade-of-idiocy-continues

Edited by Argus
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, SirEric said:

well how long has he been in charge.....do I have to teach you....you just cant take over ..snap your fingers and have all the policies of pierre poutine Harper!!! just stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it takes2 or 3 years  or longer for us tax payers too keep paying for the destruction Pierre poutine Harper has inflicted on us...we still have tp pay for all his mistakes....it took Mr. Chretien 3 year to clean the mess Pocket filling Mulroney made us....show me which conservative wrote down out debt..just one time!!!! you cant count on Pierre Poutine Harper's 1.9 billion's last term in office...there was no spending on anything...he drained the bullion in our bank.....and the Liberals left him 16 piles of 1000 dollar bills stacked to the bottom floor off the cn tower

What don't you understand that all politicians even your precious Chretin have all contributed to the national debt? Just about all politicians do not care about where your tax dollars are blown. Do you need a little more political education to be taught to you before you get the picture? 

7 hours ago, Accountability Now said:

Don't tell me you are playing the same game as Eric? Its not going so well for him. I'll help you out though. Have a read and maybe focus on the last line to see why that deficit happened.

So you are saying the Harper bought his way into the Prime Minister office with $56 billion of taxpayer money?

6 hours ago, Argus said:

What Harper did was give us a big tax cut. Again, something you Liberals don't understand.

No Harper gave away tax revenue to foreign owners of corporations, something you Conservatives don't understand.

1 hour ago, ?Impact said:

So you are saying the Harper bought his way into the Prime Minister office with $56 billion of taxpayer money?

You really are a dreamer. He did it to keep the conniving weasels from taking over. Luckily the people of Canada agreed with him and gave him a majority so that type of extortion wouldn’t happen. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ?Impact said:

No Harper gave away tax revenue to foreign owners of corporations, something you Conservatives don't understand.

And we all saw what that did to the debt.

20 hours ago, Argus said:

Well, most children at least learn how to spell, punctuate and use paragraphs before sixth grade. You might see if you can find one to teach you how. Then find someone to teach you how to read the cites people post to educate you.

Ahh your a 2 %..that is people on the net that complain about peoples spelling when they find themselves helpless ...and losing in there stupidity..."your smart as a stump" aren't you?.....I know its not the real saying..... just ask someone...they will figure it out for you...and get them to help you read those charts....pretty hard to dispute facts

20 hours ago, Argus said:

You Trudeau lovers are the same as the Trump lovers. You'll seize on any pretext to lie, distract or dissemble.

What Harper did was give us a big tax cut. Again, something you Liberals don't understand. The money belongs to taxpayers. Giving it back does not mean he 'squandered' it. As for the deficit, there was a whopping big recession in there, which you know full well. You also know full well that all three of the Opposition parties in a minority parliament, including your beloved and saintly Liberals, demanded a huge economic incentive program. Nor did they protest it was too small! Instead they demanded more spending!

wow!!!!!!..he gave us tax cuts...what was that....he blew 14.6 billion dollars of tax money Mr.Chretien left on the table...Tell me!!!!! what us tax payers got out of that?...tell me!!!!!...I am listening?....he gave the rich a 60 billion doller tax cuts...tell me!!!!!! tell me of all the jobs that created...how much infrastructure he fixed...other than that arena he put up near Huntsville and that canoe park...lol....then you can tell me what he did with the 56 billion dollar deficit he gave us tax payers...TELL ME!!!!!! I am listening!!!!!! show me how smart you are!!!!!! lol by the way...Conservatives are Republicans.....They just cut corporate taxes....don't you find that Pierre poutine Harper is very similar to Trump!!! They lie just as much!!!!!

Edited by SirEric

1 hour ago, SirEric said:

I did read the article 

No....no you didn't. Because any sane person trying to make an argument against the Conservatives would not have posted an article supporting them! You read the title and thought you had your Ah HA! moment but it blew up in your face. Of course now you move on to your next tactic of deflection. 

Can you show me what year the Conservatives balanced a budget PLEASE!!!!! Show Me

I have shown you. Many times. The fact that you can't read the interactive chart is not my fault. I can give you a little hint, if there is a minus sign (you know....a horizontal dash) next to the number then that means deficit (not debt which confuses you as well). If there is no sign next to the number then that means surplus. This happens in three years under Harpers terms. Would it help if they put in a plus sign? You know the sign that looks like the first aid symbol? Would that help? I can draw you a picture and put those in if you can't see from the graphic that i have pointed to MULTIPLE TIMES!

• Like 1

And you can tell me when any conservative balanced a budget!!! ANY!!!!! maybe your mistaking them for Mr. Chretien...but he is not conservative!!!!

You mean Mr Chretien, who had a 40 billion dollar combined deficit during his years in office? Of course he did get some help in his latter years during a surging world economy. Try your Google skills by entering The Dot Com bubble. If you are really daring, check to see who else had surpluses those years.

Remember how the House of Commons was going to be so different under Trudeau? Oh it was going to be empowered! And there'd be no more of government ministers ducking questions or being snotty in reply! Oh no! This was the new and improved House of Commons! 

Well, not so much.

It seems that Trudeau's policy of 'openness' and 'accountability' in the House is even worse than the Tories under Harper. In fact, he doesn't even make the pretext of talking about the question, he simply ignores questions entirely, and gives speeches about how wonderful his government is! 

Taxpayers spend more than $500 million a year so that the opposition parties can ask inane questions, designed to embarrass the government. The ruling party has now resolved to discount those questions entirely and use the opportunity to tout how brilliant it is at being the government. It’s an outrage and, in an ideal world, we would all withhold our tax dollars until those idiots got their act together.

http://nationalpost.com/news/politics/john-ivison-if-trudeau-wont-answer-the-questions-in-question-period-whats-the-bloody-point

This is much like how his government was going to be so open and transparent with Canadians and reform the Access for Information act? Well, according to his own information commissioner the Trudeau government makes the Harper government seem open and aboveoard! 

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2017/09/27/canadas-access-to-information-system-faring-worse-under-trudeau-government-audit.html

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/information-watchdog-blasts-liberals-ahead-of-her-retirement/article38060282/

Edited by Argus

the way things are going in canada and ontario,  we'd better hope for no more recessions and certainly no big interest rate hikes.   if trudeau had been in office during the last recession instead of harper,  our debt might be a trillion plus by now.

6 hours ago, Accountability Now said:

You mean Mr Chretien, who had a 40 billion dollar combined deficit during his years in office? Of course he did get some help in his latter years during a surging world economy. Try your Google skills by entering The Dot Com bubble. If you are really daring, check to see who else had surpluses those years.

It certainly wasn't Harper that's for sure.

4 hours ago, andromeda said:

the way things are going in canada and ontario,  we'd better hope for no more recessions and certainly no big interest rate hikes.   if trudeau had been in office during the last recession instead of harper,  our debt might be a trillion plus by now.

It is already 65% to that Trillion dollar mark .....Thanks to Mr Harper and Mr Mulroney!!!!!!!......wait till Truedeau fixes Harpers bleeding.......its only costing us 57.2 million per day.....ohhhhhh!!!!......that's were our job creating infrastructure went!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 hours ago, Accountability Now said:

you don't understand...how can I put it to you....it takes at least 2 or 3 years in office to for Mulroneys massive  spending policies to be  changed by a new government take over....A new leader cant just stop paying for Mulroneys bad decisions....what was his average... 40 billion dollar deficit per year??? .do you under stand?...and if you look at how long it took for Harper to start the conservative deficit bleeding again.....

• Stephen Harper has managed to turn 10 consecutive federal budget surpluses of the Martin-Chretien era into 7 straight consecutive deficits.

• Stephen Harper has the worst record of economic growth of any Prime Minister since RB Bennett and the great depression.

• Under Stephen Harper, household debt has exploded. The average household debt-to-income ratio (i.e., the amount of debt the average Canadian household owes for every dollar of their annual disposable income) has risen from $1.31 to $1.64 -- which is where the United States was before the housing market crashed.

• A significant contributor to household debt can be traced to rising housing prices. Mr. Harper's finance minister, Jim Flaherty, helped fuel the housing bubble with his irresponsible introduction of 40-year mortgages with zero down-payment.                  http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/sean-casey/harper-debt-economy_b_3976972.html                                                                                                  

Bad week for J.T. and the Sunshine Band....poll tanked for the Grits after the India trip fiasco:

Justin Trudeau would lose if an election were held tomorrow, India trip a symptom of shift in mood: Ipsos poll

https://globalnews.ca/news/4058984/justin-trudeau-india-trip-ipsos-poll/

•

29 minutes ago, SirEric said:

• Stephen Harper has managed to turn 10 consecutive federal budget surpluses of the Martin-Chretien era into 7 straight consecutive deficits.

.    and the only reason Harper had his first 2 years of no deficits is because the liberal polocies were still bringing in revenue  besides the 14.6 billion he left in the PMO For him....lol

Edited by SirEric