Muslims Shot and Killed in Quebec City

This is the new normal.  What sucks is this kind of thing is just going to get much worse before it gets better.  More Muslims and non-white immigrants will keep immigrating to white-majority western countries over the coming decades and likely the rest of the 21st century, and white-western populations will continue to shrink (1.5 babies per white couple in western countries) while Muslim and non-white populations in western countries will continue to get bigger.  As these types of people feel culturally and racially threatened existentially, violence and discriminatory gov policies are inevitable.  Trump is not the last of his kind in the West either.

2 minutes ago, Peter F said:

So you again admit there is no evidence worthy of a courtroom against any Khadr's. I would say thats why they (and for that matter you or me) have never been put on trial for their supposed crimes.  

And no, I'm not dick-measuring anything: Bissonnette has been charged with 6 murders , trial forthcoming. Khadrs have been charged with nothing at all (outside of Omar)

Point of order: "Medic by trade'   . Big effin whoop. He wasn't wearing a uniform or appropriately marked as a medic. Nor behaving as a medic by laying down covering fire , Just like every other SF soldier is trained to do. That he was a medic by trade don't mean shit.

some of the Khadrs were given immunity for their sharing intel with CIA, that does not mean they were angles in a combat zone, they were terrorists....enough or bad enough for the CIA to want to talk to them.....from there you need to connect the dots....in Aghanistan it would be enough to have a kill on sight order, here it need s to pass civilain over sight....

Anyways it was you who whips out the "he killed 6 people and omar only one"....you make it sound like it's a not a big deal to kill just one person.....

He was wearing a uniform, a regular US army uniform, his red cross arm band was turned inside out, as to not show his red cross..... as required by the genva convention when carrying a wpn ( long arm).....He was following the convention......Omar was not wearing any uniform nor any identifying flag or band , contray to the convention....he was a civilian, who illegally took part in combat.....which is again'st the law.....which is why he can and was charged with murder.....see those conventions are made to protect civilians and soldiers alike.....if civilians start engaging soldiers it becomes difficult  for soldiers to know who is who....See Omar was a Canadian citizen.....not afghanis....while not illigal, it is once you pick up arms for that nation.......he was later found out he was working for a terrorist outfit.....That's a big fat illegal......it's a criminal charge....during his trail it was proved he carried out terrorist activities....such as reporting troop movements and planting IEDs against coalition forces.......another criminal charge....the fact he was employed in a bomb makers shop was a NATO death sentence, meaning a kill order did not have to be generated to raid or capture any body involved with making IED's translated he could have been killed/ captured  any where at any time.....he was lucky to have survived....

The fact he had a Sat phone on him and had used it the night before is what brought the shit storm all down.....as they knew who he was talking to , and they knew it was a high valued target.....and they wanted to know who he was speaking to.....happens to be omar....

as for the Sgt Speers him and his unit came under effective fire.....WTF did you want him to do....the fact that he was treating othesr medically during the fire fight means shit to you....because he was not acting as a medic at the time.......he was doing both.....i know hard concept....Omar was not charged with killing a operational medic, which is and has it's own set of conventions........he was charged with killing a US soldier, in a battle that omar should not have been in....

32 minutes ago, Smallc said:

I don't know - but I don't think you do either.

i don't know hence why the question.....that being said there is a big question mark to just how well the job was done.....knowing full well it was mission impossible to start with impossible time lines.....a new mission for everyone involved....and having to deal with refugees with no id or passports....the difficulty of doing research required to bring them over to Canada was not ideal....Had a lot of the right or wrong conditions .....

36 minutes ago, Smallc said:

The tragedy in Quebec is not a contest.  This is a story of people going bout their lives being killed by someone full of hate.  

I get it Smallc, but it is happening all over the world and no one gives a rats ass....but when it touches us here in Canada, it becomes a different story....all terrorism should be dealt with in the same manner white or brown......but it needs to be consistent, from everyone....not just white Canadians but muslim as well. 

20 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

This is the new normal.  What sucks is this kind of thing is just going to get much worse before it gets better.  More Muslims and non-white immigrants will keep immigrating to white-majority western countries over the coming decades and likely the rest of the 21st century, and white-western populations will continue to shrink (1.5 babies per white couple in western countries) while Muslim and non-white populations in western countries will continue to get bigger.  As these types of people feel culturally and racially threatened existentially, violence and discriminatory gov policies are inevitable.  Trump is not the last of his kind in the West either.

i Agree.....

3 hours ago, bcsapper said:

I didn't.  You repeated your self immediately with no intervening post from me.  Are you saying, you know?

No I'm saying you know full well what I mean when I say complicity and I'm underscoring your attempt at being disingenuous. Its one of the ugliest and despicable aspects of western conservatism on tap at the moment and I think you should be ashamed of it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, eyeball said:

No I'm saying you know full well what I mean when I say complicity and I'm underscoring your attempt at being disingenuous. Its one of the ugliest and despicable aspects of western conservatism on tap at the moment and I think you should be ashamed of it.

Nothing to do with me whatsoever.  You did seem to implying a certain justification for some types of response without allowing the same for other types.  I was just saying I hate both equally.

9 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Nothing to do with me whatsoever.  You did seem to implying a certain justification for some types of response without allowing the same for other types.  I was just saying I hate both equally.

How would you expect people in the West to respond of it was in the Muslim world's shoes?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

There you go again, deliberetly confusing and conflating understanding with justification to avoid dealing with our provocation.

That said, if there's anything that justifies targeting.It's that.

There you go again, justifying based on your biases.  It's good job one of us is fair.

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

How would you expect people in the West to respond of it was in the Muslim world's shoes?

Drive a truck into a Christmas festival crowd?  Shoot a bunch of worshippers in the back?  I don't know...

1 minute ago, GostHacked said:

It's really f'n sad that this is not terrorism (the mosque has been a target before), but if this was a Muslim shooting up another place of worship, you can bet your tits that 'TERRORISM' would be screamed from the rooftops.

This is true.  Terrorism has become a meaningless word.  Mainly due to confusion, though.  I think.

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

No. It's biases based on understanding and principles.

Your.s OTOH appear to be based on pure crap.

I don't have any.  That's the point. 

I think it's wrong for anyone to kill someone for what someone else has done to someone else.  You OTOH, think it's okay sometimes.

Edited by bcsapper

Just now, bcsapper said:

This is true.  Terrorism has become a meaningless word.  Mainly due to confusion, though.  I think.

Well, the other thing is what the hell did people expect considering the person who made the OP for this thread. Nothing but crap trolling, looks like many are STILL taking the bait around here.