Muslims Shot and Killed in Quebec City

Multiple victims are reported shot and/or killed in a shooting incident at a Quebec City Mosque.  

This is the same mosque that experienced a "hate crime" last year (severed pigs head) left near mosque door.

Is this a terrorist attack ?  Are Muslims threatened more in Quebec than in other parts of Canada ?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-city-mosque-gun-shots-1.3957686

27 minutes ago, Topaz said:

I don't understand, why would one of their own kill them? One is a Moroccan, both students, is this a mental health issue or are they a "silent terrorosts" and why now?                                                               http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html      

Maybe, the terrorists aim to frame Canadians for this.  They're trying to sow division between Muslim communities and the rest of Canadians?  It's their way to try to radicalize Muslims?.

How come mainstream CBC and CTV does not say anything about the shooter being "Moroccan?"  MSM press does not either. 

One report said La Presse had identified the shooter as being Moroccan.  I can't read French.  Can anyone read this La Presse article to verify if it's true that the shooter is Moroccan?  Please translate what it says.

http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/201701/29/01-5064348-six-musulmans-tues-dans-un-attentat-terroriste-a-quebec.php

Edited by betsy

6 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Multiple victims are reported shot and/or killed in a shooting incident at a Quebec City Mosque.  

This is the same mosque that experienced a "hate crime" last year (severed pigs head) left near mosque door.

Is this a terrorist attack ?  Are Muslims threatened more in Quebec than in other parts of Canada ?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-city-mosque-gun-shots-1.3957686

Since the rise of Qutbism and of the muslim brotherhood they've been killing each other for not being muslim enough.  amnesty International called out Palestinians for killing each other for not being extreme enough.  Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. 

It's funny, or maybe not, but when I heard the report I immediately thought it would be Muslims, some kind of internal dispute like we see at the Sikh temples. Look at what happened. Two guys with masks, shoot, then go out, then come back and shoot some more, then go out, then come back, then are easily captured by police nearby. I mean, really? If they were insane they should have shot everybody, then themselves, or run. But two people together? Anyway, Quebec is a weird place, but I still figured it was likely Muslims.

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

From the link.... Deux agresseurs - dont un d'origine marocaine

French Marocaine translates to "Moroccan"....or "including one from Morocco".

Thanks, Cheney.

The press conference today with RCMP.....they don't want to give the identity, origin or any characteristics of the suspects.

3 minutes ago, PIK said:

And no to long ago ,you could not get a liberal to use the word terrorist, but trudeau is all over this.

"terrorists" could mean anything.  It might even suggest a Canadian terrorists committing acts of terrorism against Muslims which might be motivated by bigotry.

Edited by betsy

Live press conference on CBC with Quebec police.   They caught the first guy, the second guy called 911 and told them where he was, and that's how they caught him.   They refuse to say or confirm anything about their identities, or their motive at this time because they are still in the early stages of the investigation.   One guy was in his 20s, the other in his early 30s.  They confirm that this is the mosque that had the pig's head left last year.   They say they have the threat under control, and they have increased security around all mosques and that there are no other suspects.   They've deployed 2000 police to ensure security around the city.   

So far on social media, I've read that these guys are White supremacists, Moroccan, Syrian, Canadian, refugees, Americans.   Whoever they are, I am angry and sickened by their behavior and I hope and expect they will spend the rest of their lives in jail.   Or, if they are not Canadian citizens, I would be happy to see them deported.

3 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Live press conference on CBC with Quebec police.   They caught the first guy, the second guy called 911 and told them where he was, and that's how they caught him.   They refuse to say or confirm anything about their identities, or their motive at this time because they are still in the early stages of the investigation.   One guy was in his 20s, the other in his early 30s.  They confirm that this is the mosque that had the pig's head left last year.   They say they have the threat under control, and they have increased security around all mosques and that there are no other suspects.   They've deployed 2000 police to ensure security around the city.   

So far on social media, I've read that these guys are White supremacists, Moroccan, Syrian, Canadian, refugees, Americans.   Whoever they are, I am angry and sickened by their behavior and I hope and expect they will spend the rest of their lives in jail.   Or, if they are not Canadian citizens, I would be happy to see them deported.

Deport people who murdered 6 plus people? You're joking right? 

47 minutes ago, drummindiver said:

Since the rise of Qutbism and of the muslim brotherhood they've been killing each other for not being muslim enough.  amnesty International called out Palestinians for killing each other for not being extreme enough.  Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. 

I agree.  You see Islamic terrorists also killing Muslims in the Middle East.

3 minutes ago, dialamah said:

If they are not Canadian citizens, why would I want to keep them fed/housed here for what passes for lifetime sentence in Canada?   

You do realize if they get deported, they could be let free by their country of origin, and be able to do the same thing all over again?

They could very well end up here again!   Wouldn't that be dandy.

Edited by betsy