This month in Christianity/Atheism/Judaism/Asia and Far East Religions/New religious movements

Altai

14 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Leftists typically conflate everything to be equal to everything else. It just don't work that way.

Righties typically pretend their 'side' is blameless or they claim any bad behavior on their side is irrelevant.  It just doesn't work that way.

Edited by dialamah

On 5/18/2017 at 10:36 AM, DogOnPorch said:

Messages like these....where children proclaim their blood lust against non-Muslims...are ultimately peaceful as Islam is the Religion of Peace.

Get with der program.

Looks like hatred is also taught in Jewish religious schools.

48 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

It's a tactic meant to demean a poster and treat them like children. It's snooty and smarmy. But hey quantity of posts over quality!

You're free to be as smarmy as you like.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Thank goodness most Christian-types aren't like that.    

• 2 months later...

If he murdered them due to those beliefs he will be as big an arsehole as anyone else who murders due to their religious beliefs.  If he didn't, he will be just as big an arsehole, but for some other reason.

I don't plan on trying to understand him.

1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

If he murdered them due to those beliefs he will be as big an arsehole as anyone else who murders due to their religious beliefs.  If he didn't, he will be just as big an arsehole, but for some other reason.

I don't plan on trying to understand him.

I dont care, his life is influenced by Christianity or Atheism and he murdered people. He is a Christian or Atheist terrorist. We dont know details because media dont want to share :rolleyes: 

5 hours ago, Altai said:

I dont care, his life is influenced by Christianity or Atheism and he murdered people. He is a Christian or Atheist terrorist. We dont know details because media dont want to share :rolleyes: 

Actually, you forgot that he was balding and had a beard...

On 10/2/2017 at 6:19 AM, Altai said:

Atheism or any other shitty belief systems has no place in the World and have to be wiped out -_-

Atheism is not a belief system, it is simply a state of disbelief.

I can't believe this still needs to be said in this day and age.

On 10/2/2017 at 7:19 AM, Altai said:

Christian guy or Atheist guy murdered 50 innocent persons during a concert in US. 

Christianity or Atheism or any other shitty belief systems has no place in the World and have to be wiped out -_-

If you include them all I'm okay with it.  There's some baby/bathwater stuff going on, but the bathwater stinks so bad I think the baby is a small price to pay.

35 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Yup.  Sorry sis, I love you and all, but if I could peacefully and painlessly eliminate Islam along with all the other religions, and as a result have everybody believe in tolerance and equality, I would.

Actually, I was interested in hearing what Altai (as a real Muslim) had to say, as it was her/his statement.

Christianity or Atheism or any other shitty belief systems has no place in the World and have to be wiped out