The Left aren't taking the Trump Victory Well

Boges

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

It is good....adds a new dimension to the post election aftermath.   Wish we had it when Nixon won.

I was quite amazed to see how many NASA types were at the rallies. That Space Coast has been a little quiet...and those temporary Soyuz flights adding-up.

5 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

The crying girl who finally accepts President Trump was Miley Cyrus.  

Ah.  I suppose she's rich enough to weather any storm. 

Edited by bcsapper

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I was quite amazed to see how many NASA types were at the rallies. That Space Coast has been a little quiet...and those temporary Soyuz flights adding-up.

One of my pensions is from Orbital ATK, and they are upbeat about a Trump administration's fiscal spending.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

16 hours ago, Ash74 said:

I am not a trump supporter, I am just laughing at the crying celebrities and reading about college campuses that have been handing out coloring books to the students that are hurting.

If you think it's OK to mock people who are being harassed and threatened because of their religion or the color of their skin, I think you fit right in with Trump supporters.

38 minutes ago, ReeferMadness said:

If you think it's OK to mock people who are being harassed and threatened because of their religion or the color of their skin, I think you fit right in with Trump supporters.

They are sooooooo harassed that they feel the need to go on youtube and scream about their frustrations. 

Nobody gave me a room to cry in when Harper lost. 

On the U.S news stations people are saying if you voted for Trump you are a racist or an idiot. 

The attacking is just as vicious coming from the left as it is the right. 

Just now, Ash74 said:

They are sooooooo harassed that they feel the need to go on youtube and scream about their frustrations. 

Nobody gave me a room to cry in when Harper lost. 

The Southern Poverty Law Center has counted more than 200 complaints of hate crimes since Election Day, according to USA Today.

Link

If 200 incidents were documented, it's safe to assume there are a ton more that weren't reported.

Maybe you can describe how many hate crimes you suffered as a result of voting for Harper.

On the U.S news stations people are saying if you voted for Trump you are a racist or an idiot. 

Do you have a citation? No? Of course not.  What most of the MSM is actually doing is normalizing a president who ran the most racist campaign of any leader in my memory.

And those voters who voted for Trump in spite of his naked appeals to bigots?  The ones who claim they're not really bigots themselves but they voted for him for other reasons?  The ones who ignored the fact that the KKK came out in support of Trump?  What does that make them exactly?

15 minutes ago, ReeferMadness said:

Do you have a citation? No? Of course not.  What most of the MSM is actually doing is normalizing a president who ran the most racist campaign of any leader in my memory.

19 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

One of my pensions is from Orbital ATK, and they are upbeat about a Trump administration's fiscal spending.

Well, anybody can do better than Obama's dismal record, but at least for Trump it's a priority.  Hopefully he gets NASA straightened out as well.  Having one of their objectives being making Muslims feel better about themselves was a real jaw dropper.  I don't know how that one even got into Obama's head.

6 minutes ago, sharkman said:

I don't know how that one even got into Obama's head.

Are you referring to this successful program? You should check to see how wrong you are before you post. It would save me a lot of work.

http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2016/09/23/was-nasas-charles-bolden-right-all-along-about-muslim-outreach/

Trump called for the hate crimes to stop only to turn around and blame the media for blowing it out of proportion and saying it wasn't "as much of a problem as they're making it out to be," in his words.

On the topic of the OP, if you want to talk about stupid protests, then look at the idiots in Toronto protesting the Trump presidency. Now that's truly dumb.

7 minutes ago, cybercoma said:

Trump called for the hate crimes to stop only to turn around and blame the media for blowing it out of proportion and saying it wasn't "as much of a problem as they're making it out to be," in his words.

On the topic of the OP, if you want to talk about stupid protests, then look at the idiots in Toronto protesting the Trump presidency. Now that's truly dumb.

Don't have to tell me that.

If you're in Canada and you spend your time to protest Trump, you're a huge loser. 

BUT I will say that it's convenient that Trump can't claim that these hate crimes are only being undertaken by a handful of people but people can claim that vast majority of these protests are peaceful yet we've seen some serious rioting an awful behaviour. I saw a "We should rape Melania" sign on Facebook. (can never know if anything I saw on Facebook on either side is legit or not)

48 minutes ago, cybercoma said:

Now that is truly idiotic, and I remember thinking the same thing when I read it.  Like dude, that's not your country. 

1 hour ago, cybercoma said:

Were any holding 'Rape Melania' signs? Hope not.

Being that it's documented that dem operatives were sent to Trump rallies to stir things up, I would not be surprised to find out that some of these hate crimers are leftwingnuts trying to stir up some shit.  It's certainly within the realm of possibility with some of the desperation they feel.