Invasion of Canada

Altai

On 11/7/2016 at 5:57 AM, Altai said:

I dont have so much idea/knowledge about the history of many countries including Canada but I learn. 

Invasion of Canada starts with the Vikings expeditions. After Vikings, Italians started to invade Canada in the name of France and then Britain (ofcourse). Then they started to fight each other (ofcourse) for the lands which also is not belong to them but belongs to Canadian native people. 

I am against the ownership of lands but I talk according to today's generally accepted political concept.

The land was not owned by 1st nation people, there was no such thing. It was many nations that were involved in genocide against each other. And the native of then, would be embarrassed by the native today.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/16/2016 at 0:00 PM, PIK said:

The land was not owned by 1st nation people, there was no such thing. It was many nations that were involved in genocide against each other. And the native of then, would be embarrassed by the native today.

Stop lying and please leave Canada as quich as possible before I am going to paint my face and perform war dance all night long until dawn . American natives are my relatives and I look like them much more than a European. We have similar pre-religions and similar languages.

Below, a native woman and me, we are relatives and Canada belongs to Turks.

Edited by Charles Anthony
DELETED image as per poster's request

6 hours ago, Altai said:

American natives are my relatives and I look like them much more than a European. We have similar pre-religions and similar languages.

The closest genetic link of north American natives appears to be from central Asia - Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan, and Afghanistan. So yes I suspect there are closer links with the people of Turkey than Europe. 

21 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Oh no, not at all.

There is definitely no reason to discontinue practical policies that have worked in the past.  "Worked" would be the reason to keep them though. Not religion, or tradition.

You can think it's "work."  I can  think it's about Christian values.  No big deal......

........unless radical secularists want to dictate and control what we're supposed to be thinking, too!

Edited by betsy

3 hours ago, betsy said:

You can think it's "work."  I can  think it's about Christian values.  No big deal......

........unless radical secularists want to dictate and control what we're supposed to be thinking, too!

Those that work might not necessarily be Christian values though.  The freedom to have an abortion or die whenever one wants.  THe freedom to love and marry whomever one wants.

That said, one's thougts are one's own.  Totally and completely.

On 11/16/2016 at 1:54 PM, Altai said:

Stop lying and please leave Canada as quich as possible before I am going to paint my face and perform war dance all night long until dawn . American natives are my relatives and I look like them much more than a European. We have similar pre-religions and similar languages.

DELETED as per poster's request

What, because you only have half a face each?  I know lots of people from all over the world who only have half a face, if the photographer was a bit dodgy.

33 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Those that work might not necessarily be Christian values though.  The freedom to have an abortion or die whenever one wants.  THe freedom to love and marry whomever one wants.

That said, one's thougts are one's own.  Totally and completely.

Doesn't matter what you think.  You think the way you.....and we think the way we do.  If we say it's Christian values behind it, who's anyone to say it ain't?  :shrug:

8 minutes ago, betsy said:

Doesn't matter what you think.  You think the way you.....and we think the way we do.  If we say it's Christian values behind it, who's anyone to say it ain't?  :shrug:

Well, it certainly makes me think more highly of Christians.

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎12 at 0:00 PM, Argus said:

There are an estimated 1.4 million aborigines in Canada alone so I think your numbers might be off a bit.

You are right. I think I did not include off reserves. I have often seen in-reserve natives not considering those living outside as one of their own. It's not my fight and I do not feel like arguing on that. It would be safer to say more than a million. Far from me the idea to diminish their weigh.

On 11/16/2016 at 1:54 PM, Altai said:

Are you aware that the natives are not Muslim? I wonder if there is at least one individual native living in Canada that is Muslim. ;) Do you plan to convert them all? Good luck on taming the Turtle Island.

Do you know what native nation of Canada your ancestry belongs to?

You have the lips of Angelina Jolie. Is she your mother? Does Brad Pitt has hurt you? :P

I like the Crocodile Dundee's quote. Aborigines don't own the land.They belong to it. The land will always remains, you will eventually die. It does not matter what genetic is or location you are born from. What matters is the social choice of the people living together in a defined territory. If you move from Turkay and go live among natives and adopt their culture, lifestyle, and language, you will be one of them. Even if you have black or white skin or blue eyes. Well, some native nations are not opened like that and do have genetic rules though.

If you want to know if you really are a native in your blood, you should have the Mongolian blue spot somewhere on your body. My ex-girlfriend (and still friend) has a tiny one in her back. She is a Mi'kmaq for several generations, but she has been adopted in a family living in Montréal. She does not have much in common with the natives in her minds. She lives like the european style.

I see that everything you have posted so far are the same as I told you in the thread. Not much of a big liar after all. ;) 

8 hours ago, Benz said:

Are you aware that the natives are not Muslim? I wonder if there is at least one individual native living in Canada that is Muslim. ;) Do you plan to convert them all? Good luck on taming the Turtle Island.

Do you know what native nation of Canada your ancestry belongs to?

You have the lips of Angelina Jolie. Is she your mother? Does Brad Pitt has hurt you? :P

I like the Crocodile Dundee's quote. Aborigines don't own the land.They belong to it. The land will always remains, you will eventually die. It does not matter what genetic is or location you are born from. What matters is the social choice of the people living together in a defined territory. If you move from Turkay and go live among natives and adopt their culture, lifestyle, and language, you will be one of them. Even if you have black or white skin or blue eyes. Well, some native nations are not opened like that and do have genetic rules though.

If you want to know if you really are a native in your blood, you should have the Mongolian blue spot somewhere on your body. My ex-girlfriend (and still friend) has a tiny one in her back. She is a Mi'kmaq for several generations, but she has been adopted in a family living in Montréal. She does not have much in common with the natives in her minds. She lives like the european style.

I see that everything you have posted so far are the same as I told you in the thread. Not much of a big liar after all. ;) 

I really dont understand many times whether or not you are trolling or you talk seriously. I hope you are trolling, so its bad for you if you write all of these things serioulsy and we are not on the same frequency, the best poster which you can communicate having less problems is Goddess. You both are on the same frequency. My communication level is somewhere quite high up for both of you and we will probably never understand each other. 

On 2016-11-16 at 1:54 PM, Altai said:

Your posts are funny and you are very cute. Don't believe anything these miserable apologists have to say.

19 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Well, it certainly makes me think more highly of Christians.

Good.  Canadian values does makes you think of Christianity - how can it not?   I'm confused what we're arguing about....or if you're even arguing at all.  :lol: 

You've the right to think whatever you want.  And I've got the right  to express myself, too.

Edited by betsy

10 hours ago, Altai said:

I really dont understand many times whether or not you are trolling or you talk seriously. I hope you are trolling, so its bad for you if you write all of these things serioulsy and we are not on the same frequency, the best poster which you can communicate having less problems is Goddess. You both are on the same frequency. My communication level is somewhere quite high up for both of you and we will probably never understand each other. 

I am a bit subtle and I like to tease you as well. That is why you have that feeling. Your lack of understanding makes you think the worse of me. I am not saying bad thinds, do not worry. You have to know that when you grant yourself so much room to judge people with very few reliable information, you must expect them to react accordingly. If you do not understand that now, I know you wil eventually. For now on, I will avoid subtilness and second degrees with you. I have no bad intention toward you.

You say you have native blood in your veins. Do you know what aboriginal nation it is?

11 hours ago, Altai said:

Your "communication level" is on par for your stated age.

I've been your age.

You've never been my age.

I understand much more than you think I do.  ;) *wink*

1 hour ago, Benz said:

I am a bit subtle and I like to tease you as well. That is why you have that feeling. Your lack of understanding makes you think the worse of me. I am not saying bad thinds, do not worry. You have to know that when you grant yourself so much room to judge people with very few reliable information, you must expect them to react accordingly. If you do not understand that now, I know you wil eventually. For now on, I will avoid subtilness and second degrees with you. I have no bad intention toward you.

You say you have native blood in your veins. Do you know what aboriginal nation it is?

* I am trying to talk based on sources. Despite all of these sources are written by Europeans and not natives.
* Even according your own sources, Europeans invaded it.
* I am against the ownership of lands, so natives dont have right to claim that the lands belongs to them, the lands belongs to the all World ummah (communities). The same way Europeans cant claim Europe belongs to them, it belongs to the all World ummah. When I say "ummah" in Arabic, it means every living things, not only human beings. Its a plant's right to spread its seeds in the wind or its an animal's right to graze wherever it want.
* In this topic, I talk according to today's understanding of World politics, as I mentioned in the first post. Not according to my understand of politics.
* I said natives are from Central Asia for sure because I am from Central Asia too and we have many common words and common cultural traditions. Its mathematically almost impossible to have these much of common aspects by chance. Brachycephalic warrior white race.

5 hours ago, Goddess said:

Your "communication level" is on par for your stated age.

I've been your age.

You've never been my age.

I understand much more than you think I do.  ;) *wink*

I am not mentally ill or dont have other disorders. So please stop talk like to a mentally ill person. Your speech would not take my attention if I was mentally ill but I am much more clever than you can imagine and this makes you seem like mentally ill to me and probably to other people. A pity your children if you act like that to them too, we are capable to understand many things since from early ages, I remember many things from the times when I was 3-4 years old, maybe even from more earlier times. A friend of mine who was recently went to US within student exchange program told me that people in his school thinks that he is a math professor, because you behave your children like they are mentally retardated persons.

2 minutes ago, Altai said:

I am not mentally ill or dont have other disorders. So please stop talk like to a mentally ill person. Your speech would not take my attention if I was mentally ill but I am much more clever than you can imagine and this makes you seem like mentally ill to me and probably to other people. A pity your children if you act like that to them too, we are capable to understand many things since from early ages, I remember many things from the times when I was 3-4 years old, maybe even from more earlier times. A friend of mine who was recently went to US within student exchange program told me that people in his school thinks that he is a math professor, because you behave your children like they are mentally retardated persons.

OK  :)

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎18 at 11:59 AM, Altai said:

* I am trying to talk based on sources. Despite all of these sources are written by Europeans and not natives.
* Even according your own sources, Europeans invaded it.
* I am against the ownership of lands, so natives dont have right to claim that the lands belongs to them, the lands belongs to the all World ummah (communities). The same way Europeans cant claim Europe belongs to them, it belongs to the all World ummah. When I say "ummah" in Arabic, it means every living things, not only human beings. Its a plant's right to spread its seeds in the wind or its an animal's right to graze wherever it want.
* In this topic, I talk according to today's understanding of World politics, as I mentioned in the first post. Not according to my understand of politics.
* I said natives are from Central Asia for sure because I am from Central Asia too and we have many common words and common cultural traditions. Its mathematically almost impossible to have these much of common aspects by chance. Brachycephalic warrior white race.

Some sources are biased, others are very accurate and reliable. It is easy to figure out. If it serves too much the interest of the one who wrotes it, it means that it must be challenged.

Europeans invaded North America if you want, but not the same way or for the same reasons or goals. That is why the aboriginals were entertaining good relations with the french and considered them as allies. Once the french were beaten by the british, the natives lost their best ally and it was a matter of time before the british/americans could beat all the remaining nations of North America.

The ownership of land is a concept invented by humans to serve their own social system. Even among the animals, you can find such thing. The animals delimite their territories and they will Attack anyone of their own spicies that does intrusions into that territory. It's not the principle that is a problem, it is what you would do with it. At the moment, the whites own all the land and give very tiny reserves to the natives. It is totally unfair. The Québec government was the first one in 2002 to break that circle by being the first one to negociate nation-to-nation with a native nation. They did the Paix des Braves with the Cree and conclude a very good deal with them. Later the they did the same with the Innus. I think the government of Canada did something similar with the natives of Nunavut. but that is only 3 nations mong what, 30 or more? Alot of work needs to be done. Still, I quoted Something that goes moreless in the same direction as you do. The people do not own the land, they belong to it. The ownership is a concept that makes sense only for humans. The animals do not give a shit who owns what.

Natives are indeed coming from Asia. Both Europeans and Asians are coming from Africa. Long time a good, a group of humans left the original tribes in Africa and migrated up north. Then they divided in few groups and "invade" the rest of the world. Americans, Europeans, Middle East Asians, Indians and Chineses, have more in common in their DNA than 2 different random Africans. From the birth of humanity when we changed from homo errectus until today, only 200 000 years happened. It is very short compared to the age of earth. So who is coming from where? Why do you considere yourself an asian and not an african? This is where you come from. We are all humans, like it or not. Our very little subtle skin and DNA differences are just a small consequence of adaptation of time spent in a specific environment.

On Wednesday, November 09, 2016 at 4:46 PM, Benz said:

There were 11 millions of natives in north america when the first european settlers came in. Now they are moreless 1 million.

They did not occupy the territories as we do because many of them were nomades. They were also fighting against each others for territories.

They did discovered the vast majority of the Canadian territory. If there was a place where they did not go yet, they eventually went there because the europeans were taking their land until they had no where else to go and ended up into small reserves.

Found many cites claiming 6-7 millio

On 11/19/2016 at 4:29 PM, Benz said:

Some sources are biased, others are very accurate and reliable. It is easy to figure out. If it serves too much the interest of the one who wrotes it, it means that it must be challenged.

A source must be challenged in any case. 

Europeans invaded North America if you want, but not the same way or for the same reasons or goals. That is why the aboriginals were entertaining good relations with the french and considered them as allies. Once the french were beaten by the british, the natives lost their best ally and it was a matter of time before the british/americans could beat all the remaining nations of North America.

Yes and this is a kind of invasion. It seem like these people wanted a friendly help from "weird dressed foreigners with fire breathing tubes which is named gun", against an enemy who want to kick them out of their lands. French abused this request and have used it to settle in their lands in a time spread manner. First they seemed and acted like "they just want to trade and nothing else" as like recent examples of US-British-French invasions in ME and Africa. 

The ownership of land is a concept invented by humans to serve their own social system. Even among the animals, you can find such thing. The animals delimite their territories and they will Attack anyone of their own spicies that does intrusions into that territory. It's not the principle that is a problem, it is what you would do with it. At the moment, the whites own all the land and give very tiny reserves to the natives. It is totally unfair. The Québec government was the first one in 2002 to break that circle by being the first one to negociate nation-to-nation with a native nation. They did the Paix des Braves with the Cree and conclude a very good deal with them. Later the they did the same with the Innus. I think the government of Canada did something similar with the natives of Nunavut. but that is only 3 nations mong what, 30 or more? Alot of work needs to be done. Still, I quoted Something that goes moreless in the same direction as you do. The people do not own the land, they belong to it. The ownership is a concept that makes sense only for humans. The animals do not give a shit who owns what.

NO !!! According to today's understand of land ownership, you have to leave the land as soon as possible. I dont accept any kind of peace agreement anymore. You are too late.

Natives are indeed coming from Asia. Both Europeans and Asians are coming from Africa. Long time a good, a group of humans left the original tribes in Africa and migrated up north. Then they divided in few groups and "invade" the rest of the world. Americans, Europeans, Middle East Asians, Indians and Chineses, have more in common in their DNA than 2 different random Africans. From the birth of humanity when we changed from homo errectus until today, only 200 000 years happened. It is very short compared to the age of earth. So who is coming from where? Why do you considere yourself an asian and not an african? This is where you come from. We are all humans, like it or not. Our very little subtle skin and DNA differences are just a small consequence of adaptation of time spent in a specific environment.

LoL, you and your adaptation stories. Please stop abusing science. This really disturbs me so much. You cant put your stories in front of us presenting these stories like as "facts". All of your stories are unproven scientific suggestions. I am genetically much more closer to an American native than an European's genetic similarity to them. For example, American Apaches speak a language which is from Uralic-Altaic language group of Asia. 

Now, I want the land's of my relatives back !!! Its time to get your children's registration from their schools and prepare your boats and paddles for a long jurney.

Who seem closer to each other ? 

A European girl, an Apache and me ???