Another Mass Shooting

Then let's simply call it terrorism. As there have been (and still ongoing) attacks in Africa (Boko Harem) South America (still issues in Columbia ect). Stuff is still going on in the Ukraine (were are the media reports about that?)

But no one is attacking western targets but Muslims. Where are the Africans gunning down gay people in Orlando or the South Americans shooting up Parliament Hill, or the Asians (other than Muslims) trying to blow up western airliners or shoot up restaurants in Paris or blow up trains in Spain?

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave you an answer; it's not my problem if you have trouble piecing it together. Here's another hint: where were all the anti-Muslim Republicans to protest this guy?

Your argument is ridiculous. People don't sit around monitoring speaking engagements at mosques. It's only after the fact that we find these things out. According to you, that's beyond your imagination.

Well it does happen, actually in Sask right now there are petitions being signed to stop a white anti gay speaker from speaking to a crowd....then what of the protests about bill cosby vist....So they do happen.....

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/anti-gay-speaker-from-u-s-vows-to-speak-in-saskatchewan-1.2595034

That's a very snotty post for a guy who doesn't even seem to understand what he's replying to.

I don't care about what foreigners are doing in their own country. Why aren't they blowing up restaurants and gunning down people in London, Paris and New York? Why is it only Muslims? Why do the flakes and cretins of the far Left keep glossing over that in their moronic tales about the poor Muslims just responding to cruel western domination?

You should not get offended when someone offers you knowledge.

Terrorists attacks in Western countries happen in correlation with the West's activities abroad. Especially military activities. Meaning that, as pointed out in a previous post that you're unable to comprehend, our policies are the major reason why we're seeing terrorism landing in our own backyard.

Well it does happen, actually in Sask right now there are petitions being signed to stop a white anti gay speaker from speaking to a crowd....then what of the protests about bill cosby vist....So they do happen.....

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/anti-gay-speaker-from-u-s-vows-to-speak-in-saskatchewan-1.2595034

I didn't claim that they don't happen. HAL asked where people were in this specific case and I asked where he was. Obviously he didn't know about it and neither did many other people until after the fact.

It's not. You only notice Muslims and dismiss radical right wing terrorism.

Islamic terrorism would be right wing terrorism, wouldn't it? Some of those guys are fairly conservative.

Edited by bcsapper

Yep. The bane of human existence has always been conservatism.

Stalin, Bush, Bin Laden...What? People figure these are progressives?

Yeah. Of course, we wouldn't want to tar all conservatives with the same brush.

Absolutely. A lot of identifiable groups produce an awful lot of shit, to the detriment of the rest of us. I'm just less inclined to go full bore on them, is all.

It's the pussy in me. I see good in some people, regardless of the identifiable group to which they belong.

And yet you seem as inclined as anyone else around here to be as blind to why the world is where it's at these days.

Not at all. Too many people. Not enough resources.

Of course, governments and religions have to take some responsibility too.

That's a very snotty post for a guy who doesn't even seem to understand what he's replying to.

I don't care about what foreigners are doing in their own country. Why aren't they blowing up restaurants and gunning down people in London, Paris and New York? Why is it only Muslims? Why do the flakes and cretins of the far Left keep glossing over that in their moronic tales about the poor Muslims just responding to cruel western domination?

Holy hell, it's like Bill O'Reilly wrote this post.

He answers your question and you call it snotty. That's quite the flippant response.

We know you don't care about things in other countries, And your third sentence is a strawman. It's not only Muslims, but there are some on this board who simply focus on the Muslim bit. Marcus pointed out the terrorism going on in the countries where the west attempted to bring democracy and freedom. How's Syria doing these days? I know, you don't care. But then there is the question of the immigrants in Europe. The mass immigration is a reaction to some actions between nation states that made Syria a living hell for anyone there.

There are bad things happening in other countries, and plenty of violence to go around via terrorism.

But no one is attacking western targets but Muslims. Where are the Africans gunning down gay people in Orlando or the South Americans shooting up Parliament Hill, or the Asians (other than Muslims) trying to blow up western airliners or shoot up restaurants in Paris or blow up trains in Spain?

The reaction to 9/11 was to invade Afghanistan and Iraq. How are those places today? And why does it put western nations in more risk of deliberate terrorism? You come wreck my place, I am going to go out of my way to wreck yours.

This is something I have a hard time with.

From the comments here it seems like many are content to say "oh, he was just 'mentally unstable'" and dismiss any further factors in his decision to kill.

It's not dismissing the other points, the emphasis is that mentally unstable people often shoot up places.

Were the shootings in Aurora (Adam Lanza) and Sandy Hook considered terror attacks? The common factors are access to weapons and a questionable state of mind. Looking at all three of those incidents and Islam is only tied (very loosely in my opinion) into one of these three.

Edited by GostHacked

It's not dismissing the other points, the emphasis is that mentally unstable people often shoot up places.

Were the shootings in Aurora (Adam Lanza) and Sandy Hook considered terror attacks? The common factors are access to weapons and a questionable state of mind. Looking at all three of those incidents and Islam is only tied (very loosely in my opinion) into one of these three.

Actally Islam is tied very strongly to the Orlando shooting. It might or might not be correctly classified as terrorism, but the deaths of homosexuals at the hands of Muslims is well documented. bMuslims, that is. Even the man's Father was of the opinion they had to be punished. He was just sane enough to let Allah do it.

Actally Islam is tied very strongly to the Orlando shooting. It might or might not be correctly classified as terrorism, but the deaths of homosexuals at the hands of Muslims is well documented. bMuslims, that is. Even the man's Father was of the opinion they had to be punished. He was just sane enough to let Allah do it.

It's tied because the media and the FBI want you to believe that. Remember the FBI talked to this person TWICE and then removed him from a watch-list. Total incompetence by the security agencies to actually protect people from terror attacks??

How the F did they miss this one?

It's tied because the media and the FBI want you to believe that. Remember the FBI talked to this person TWICE and then removed him from a watch-list. Total incompetence by the security agencies to actually protect people from terror attacks??

How the F did they miss this one?

Not to terrorism. To Islam.

I didn't know that Republican Rick Allen was Muslim.

And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Edited by ?Impact