Trump is a "manbaby"

Now the anti-Trump are really and truly desperate. Aside from name-calling such as the title of this thread.....

........they're blatantly churning out lies....and they're not even ashamed of it.

Writers of the NY Times lied about their piece, and when confronted with a clip of Rowanne Brewer lane, they said that readers can just "put together" what they mean.

A New York Times "hit piece" on Donald Trump's relationship with women was highly inaccurate, according to Trump's ex-girlfriend Rowanne Brewer Lane.

Lane told Ainsley Earhardt on "Fox and Friends" this morning that she was misquoted, and her story was not told honestly by Times writers Michael Barbaro and Megan Twohey.

She explained that they took her words out of context, spinning them to fit their own narrative.

"I did not have a negative experience with Donald Trump," Lane said. "He never made me feel like I was being demeaned in any way, he never offended me in any way."

She described Trump as a kind, thoughtful, generous gentleman.

Lane said she believes that the writers were simply trying to do anything they could to make Trump look bad.

"I don't know how many other girls feel like they were misquoted, but I know that for a fact I was. And I don't want that out there."

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/05/16/trump-ex-girlfriend-rowanne-brewer-lane-blasts-new-york-times-anti-trump-hit-piece

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously you don't know what you're talking about with this incident.

http://www.straight.com/news/596611/human-rights-rally-planned-today-outside-trump-tower-vancouver

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/donald-trump-tower-vancouver-ban-twitter-1.3355241

And no word on the Starbucks throwing rumors, though video clearly shows some throwing a hissy fit.

Still waiting for the knee jerk responders to my previous remarks about Vancouver protesters to add something based in reality.

Still waiting for the knee jerk responders to my previous remarks about Vancouver protesters to add something based in reality.

try this link where Vancouver Mayor Robertson also called for a developer name change --- apparently, no man-babies allowed! But wait - what's this... Trump isn't actually investing any money - just adding the "brand" with intentions to operate the hotel! WTF! Since this appears to be quite important to you... any updates, any word on the developer's willingness to change the name?

Vancouver Mayor Gregor Robertson is urging a developer to drop Donald Trump’s name from a downtown tower project, saying the U.S. presidential hopeful’s “hateful positions” have no place in the city.

“As mayor, I’m proud that Vancouver is known throughout the world for our steadfast commitment to diversity, equality and freedom from discrimination and hatred,” he wrote.

“In contrast, Donald Trump’s hateful positions and commentary remind us all of much darker times in our world’s past — and it is incumbent on all of us to forcefully challenge hatred in all of the ways it confronts us.”

British Columbia Premier Christy Clark said she agreed with Robertson that Trump’s name doesn’t represent Vancouver. She pointed to B.C.’s warm welcome of 3,500 Syrian refugees as being at odds with Trump’s policies.

Edited by waldo

"manly hands...." Like as if there's anything derogatory about men with small hands.....

By that, I take it you're making fun of anyone who's effeminate? Anyone whose physique doesn't meet your standards?

If it's not derogatory why did trump take offence?

In Vancouver, there were people protesting the sign "Trump" appearing on a hotel under construction, apparently. These same lefty protesters drink at Starbucks, buy all kinds of American based clothes, cars, foods and yes, vacations, but hell! That sign has got to go!

It's hilarious. They are also the first to break a Starbucks window when the G-pick-a-number comes to town.

Edited by bcsapper

It's hilarious. They are also the first to break a Starbucks window when the G-pick-a-number comes to town.

Who specifically broke a Starbucks window? What are you talking about? Are you projecting the stereotypes in your head onto imaginary people and pretending it's real life?

Who specifically broke a Starbucks window? What are you talking about? Are you projecting the stereotypes in your head onto imaginary people and pretending it's real life?

You want their names and addresses? I lost the book when I moved to Alberta.

You could look in the Yellow Pages under Rent-a-Thug!

The thread is about man babies and trudeau fits the bill, so it is not going off course. Just came out and say you can not say boo about trudeau or you will be banned. Which I have a feeling one is coming. Is this a political board or board just to rip conservatives.

I was banned for supposedly doing the same thing, I added something to some topic that I should not have done. I see nothing wrong with going a little off topic. It sometimes saves time not having to start up a new topic. :) But that is just me.

man-baby plays the fear card!

Donald Trump said Sunday that he believes refugees will launch a terrorist attack against the United States comparable in size to the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks.

“Bad things will happen – a lot of bad things will happen,” continued Trump. “There will be attacks that you wouldn’t believe. There will be attacks by the people that are right now that are coming into our country, because, I have no doubt in my mind.”

Trump said refugees coming into the U.S. had cellphones with ISIS flags on them, and questioned how refugees could afford cell phones, suggesting ISIS paid the monthly fees.

“I mean you look at it, they have cell phones,” said Trump. “So they don’t have money, they don’t have anything. They have cell phones. Who pays their monthly charges, right? They have cell phones with the flags, the ISIS flags on them. And then we’re supposed to say, ‘isn’t this wonderful that we’re taking them in?’ We’re led by people that are either incompetent or they don’t have the best interest of our country at heart.”

wait now! I'm sure we had several MLW members in past threads who also questioned how Syrian refugees to Canada could have/afford cell phones - jeezaz, why didn't they speak up more/louder and warn us about those ISIS phones!

Trump is an idiot ... again.

Cell phones are very cheap in the rest of the world. We get gouged in North Americas.

And they are a necessity where infrastructure is destroyed or they never had it in the first place.

ISIS phones ?

What the heck is he babbling about?

I think the obvious notable point he's making is that there are ISIS flags on some, maybe many of those phones.

ISIS uses burner phones.

You really think they're advertising themselves?!

My $5 says it'll turn out to be an illiterate misinterpretation of a brand logo.

A 'silly' ... or intentional 'mistake'.

More dog whistle politics:

It's absolute shyte ... but once it's out there, gullible people and idiots are suckered, and unscrupulous political predators are gleeful.

If it's not derogatory why did trump take offence?

I don't know if he really took offense, or merely bantered. You gotta admire the way he managed to draw Rubio in.

Rubio was the one who ended up looking quite petty, immature, and childish.

In the end, Rubio paid a heavy price. It cost him dearly. He was the one who looked immature.

What Rubio is now doing, is accusing Trump of pants wetting, having a small penis by implication language, being a dog chasing a car, attacking his hair, orange coloring, his age, his hand/finger formation attributes and on and on.

These are starting to hurt Rubio’s image as being a credible candidate who is mature enough with consistent character to be the American president. These comments cannot be erased, and the media is noticing and even some of his supporters are being turned off.

http://www.redstate.com/diary/constitutionalist1776/2016/02/29/marco-rubio-potentially-damaging-voters-short-term-benefits/

Apology came too late.

Speaking to Fox News from the same stage in suburban Miami where he held an evening rally that failed to draw a big crowd on Wednesday, Rubio admitted that, if he had to do it all over again, he wouldn't have attacked the Republican frontrunner in quite the same way.

I'd do it differently. I really would" Rubio said, explaining to Fox's Megyn Kelly that the sharp change in tactics negatively impacted his family. "The reason - my kids were embarrassed by it. My wife didn't like it. I don't think it reflects good. That's not who I am. That's not what my campaign is going to be about or will ever be about again."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/rubio-i-was-too-mean-to-trump/

No kidding. (no pun intended). How do you expect people to want to be led by a kid? :D

Name calling a person for something he's born with, or something he can't change, is for babies! That's kid stuff!

That's why I say, those following the footsteps of Rubio - didn't get what happened to Rubio!

That's too heavy for them, I suppose. All the posters who make fun of his hands are the real ......man babies! :D

Edited by betsy

ISIS uses burner phones.

You really think they're advertising themselves?!

My $5 says it'll turn out to be an illiterate misinterpretation of a brand logo.

A 'silly' ... or intentional 'mistake'.

More dog whistle politics:

It's absolute shyte ... but once it's out there, gullible people and idiots are suckered, and unscrupulous political predators are gleeful.

Burner phone or not, I'm sure that seeing a refugee phone with an ISIS flag on it would send up a red flag to even the most liberal of person...right?

Burner phone or not, I'm sure that seeing a refugee phone with an ISIS flag on it would send up a red flag to even the most liberal of person...right?

and Trump saying it... makes it so... in your eyes! The same man-baby who for years insisted he saw, " thousands and thousands of Muslims in New Jersey celebrating when the World Trade Center buildings came down on 9/11".

and Trump saying it... makes it so... in your eyes! The same man-baby who for years insisted he saw, " thousands and thousands of Muslims in New Jersey celebrating when the World Trade Center buildings came down on 9/11".

I'm not saying there has or hasn't been ISIS flags/photos on any refugee cell phones, but if there was, would that raise a red flag over an individual in your mind?

I'm not saying there has or hasn't been ISIS flags/photos on any refugee cell phones, but if there was, would that raise a red flag over an individual in your mind?

It's nonsense.

You're not that stupid, Hal.

He's blowing his dog whistle to jangle up the 'less discerning' minds among his followers.

He has no morals.

Harper did the same thing, with his buddy/advisor Lynton Crosby.

That's when Harper started losing.

But that's Canada.

Harper may well be enjoying his stint helping Trump in the US, where racism is more accepted and dog whistles get more responders.

Edited by jacee

It's nonsense.

You're not that stupid, Hal.

He's blowing his dog whistle to jangle up the 'less discerning' minds among his followers.

He has no morals.

Harper did the same thing, with his buddy/advisor Lynton Crosby.

That's when Harper started losing.

But that's Canada.

Harper may well be enjoying his stint helping Trump in the US, where racism is more accepted and dog whistles get more responders.

First off, before your edit, I thought that maybe you agree about the ISIS flag and wether it would be a red flag, then in true fashion you edit into something very weird and completely off topic.

provide something to suggest Trump isn't making up shyte again!

Dude, I've never stated wether he is making it up or not. I've asked a simple question of you - that's all.

So, do you have an answer?