America under President Trump

Just now, Cannucklehead said:

Yes, so far our anti-brainwashed cultists campaign has been ineffective.  I've suggested lobotomy but they said it was inhumane.  I don't see why, few trump supporters exhibit human traits.  

I don't think you understand...Donald Trump has a larger base of support as a percentage of the population than does Justin Trudeau in Canada.    That a percentage of Canadians would also support Trump only follows. 

Trump generates more media energy even in Canada.

• Like 1

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

I don't think you understand...Donald Trump has a larger base of support as a percentage of the population than does Justin Trudeau in Canada.    That a percentage of Canadians would also support Trump only follows. 

Rofl not even close.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.macleans.ca/politics/ottawa/who-are-the-trump-loving-canadians/amp/

Even among conservatives trump doesn't come close.  

2020-06-04-trump01.png

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

He had failing businesses' lol. Utter BS all the way. Ordering people to stay at his hotels didn't earn him billions.

Books.... Who's buying them? The Chinese gov't and some Russian oligarchs?

He does have failing businesses according to his tax returns and the Saudis and Gulf states especially love to rent out Trump properties so they can funnel money to him and be rewarded. And all those campaign donations spent on events at Trump properties.   He also owes hundreds of millions of dollars which will be due next year. 

And yeah people buy books you should try it sometime. 

19 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

They didn't cover any of his scandals at all. SNC was just at the beginning of 2019 and it's already gone.

Of course they did. That’s all that got reported on at the time. And there was an election and he was reduced to minority. Is it all coming back to you now?

21 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Trudeau was actually guilty many times now.

What does “was guilty” mean exactly? 

23 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

That's just pure stupidity. He asked them to host an event and he gave them gov't money that went into his mom's pocket.

Taxpayer money --> We -->Trudeau's family. This equates to"Let's split some taxpayer money between your company and my family"

It doesn’t say he personally was involved and it’s such a small amount for a one-time scam. As I said it’s improper and should be investigated 

26 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Value for money. 

When people stay in hotels there's actual value received for money spent. It's money that would have been spent somewhere, not just money that was coughed up for no better reason than family enrichment.

^ Word salad. 

29 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Also, Trump had good reasons to stay in hotels where he knew he wasn't being spied on. That matters, and that's the fault of the Dems and their partners in crime at the FBI.

Crackpot conspiracy theory. Plus failed logic. He is the president of the united states and has the beat security in the world he can stay securely anywhere. Why would properties he owns be any more secure than any other property anyway?

7 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Yes, because he is so despised, and Canadians are very worried that a Trump victory, or civil unrest as a result of a peaceful transfer of power will flood our borders.  There is a main article in the Toronto Star, saying that Canada is not equipped to handle a massive influx of refugees, should Trump win, or a massive conflict breaks out over election results. 

PG_2020.09.15_U.S.-Image_0-08.png?resize

Look at the difference between Bush, Obama,and Trump.  Canadians loved Obama.  I do not blame us.  Obama was a great leader.  Thanks to Trump, only 35% of Canadians have a favorable opinion of the USA, the lowest number ever.  European ratings are roughly the same, with Trump having almost no support in France and Germany,

Edited by CampMassad

4 hours ago, CampMassad said:

Yes, because he is so despised, and Canadians are very worried that a Trump victory, or civil unrest as a result of a peaceful transfer of power will flood our borders.  There is a main article in the Toronto Star, saying that Canada is not equipped to handle a massive influx of refugees, should Trump win, or a massive conflict breaks out over election results. 

Since at least WW2, U.S. presidents have loomed large in Canadian media and national consciousness.  It's as if Canadians know or feel that the leader of the elephant on their border matters more than their own prime minister.  (In 1962, Canada's DND followed Kennedy instead of Diefenbaker.) 

So we get these cycles of anxiety (e.g. Vietnam War draft dodgers crashing the border) based on U.S. domestic and foreign policies, while the United States has routinely absorbed hundreds of thousands of Canadians each year because they can't stand cold winters (snowbirds)...with 100,000 overstays...and it hardly makes the news.

During the U.S. Civil War, Canadians actually crossed the border and joined in the "massive conflict".

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Cannucklehead said:

That was in reference to :

UM YOU DO KNOW THE KKK PUBLICLY ENDORSED TRUMP RIGHT???  The KKK has been Republican for 50 years now after the southern conservatives were expelled or defected from the DNC after the civil rights era.  

One of Saul Alinsky's best tricks was to portray the KKK as Republican supporters. He didn't just make the accusation, they dressed people up in hoods and had them applaud loudly at Republican talking points. The KKK started with the Dems, and real American racism comes from the Dem party. All the worst places in the US for blacks to live are dem-controlled.  

From the article: 

Mr Duke is a renowned neo-Nazi antisemite and white supremacist who founded a Ku Klux Klan chapter in the early 1970s; since then, he has unsuccessfully run for office several times and endorsed various extremist figures and causes.

Frankly I think tucker belongs at the three rings.  

Right. So who cares who he supports?

There are two candidates to support. That's it.

Duke chose Trump. Islamic terrorists all choose the Dems. Does that tell you that Pelosi and Biden are islamic terrorists? 

Should I offer a retort at your basic level, saying that Don Lemon is a terrorist? 

You're making a completely idiotic connection.

15 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Oops missed this one. More garbage fake news “alternative facts” from the conservative propaganda machine. This fake story in particular has Russian fingerprints all over it. 

It's not fake at all. It's 100% legit. Your left wing news just refuses to acknowledge it. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Since at least WW2, U.S. presidents have loomed large in Canadian media and national consciousness.  It's as if Canadians know or feel that the leader of the elephant on their border matters more than their own prime minister.  (In 1962, Canada's DND followed Kennedy instead of Diefenbaker.) 

So we get these cycles of anxiety (e.g. Vietnam War draft dodgers crashing the border) based on U.S. domestic and foreign policies, while the United States has routinely absorbed hundreds of thousands of Canadians each year because they can't stand cold winters (snowbirds)...with 100,000 overstays...and it hardly makes the news.

During the U.S. Civil War, Canadians actually crossed the border and joined in the "massive conflict".

Complete bullshit.  Trump is a different animal entirely.  Canada and Europe has never been concerned quite like this.  Trump is not only bringing America down, but causing instability throughout the World. I know you are a Trump bootlicker, but that is the truth.  Either you want a civil war or you want another President. There are literally no other options.  Hey maybe you will love a fascist Government if you happen to be White and xenophobic.

Through 9 American elections, I can never recall most Canadians being this anxious about a US election. Reagan, Clinton, Bush, Obama...there was never a concern that it would lead to widespread civil unrest in America, which would certainly spill into Canada if the conflict is large enough.  Take off the damn MAGA glass, and see how Trump is destroying your country.

Edited by CampMassad

Just now, CampMassad said:

Complete bullshit.  Trump is a different animal entirely.  Canada and Europe has never been concerned quite like this.  Trump is not only bringing America down, but causing instability throughout the World. I know you are a Trump bootlicker, but that is the truth.  Either you want a civil war or you want another President. There are literally no other options.  Hey maybe you will love a fascist Government if you happen to be White and xenophobic.

No...it is not complete bullshit that Canada's DND followed Kennedy or that hundreds of thousands of Canadians crash the U.S. border each year to escape to sunny American states, Trump's Florida being a favourite.

Donald Trump is just another U.S. president, but it was one of our best (Abe Lincoln) who presided over an actual civil war.   Fascist government ?   That would be FDR.

Canada has to worry no matter what happens...because it is...Canada.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Right. So who cares who he supports?

There are two candidates to support. That's it.

Duke chose Trump. Islamic terrorists all choose the Dems. Does that tell you that Pelosi and Biden are islamic terrorists? 

Should I offer a retort at your basic level, saying that Don Lemon is a terrorist? 

You're making a completely idiotic connection.

Are you mad?

Islamic terrorists have endorsed TRUMP.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/taliban-on-trump-we-hope-he-will-win-the-election-withdraw-us-troops/

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/osama-bin-ladens-niece-endorses-trump

https://www.wnycstudios.org/podcasts/takeaway/segments/isis-reacts-president-elect-donald-trump

Gee, I wonder why every single enemy of America wants Trump to win?  Maybe it's because they know Trump is ruining the country, and they are laughing.  These MAGA posters need to stop drinking the kool aid, and save their country before its too late.

5 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

No...it is not complete bullshit that Canada's DND followed Kennedy or that hundreds of thousands of Canadians crash the U.S. border each year to escape to sunny American states, Trump's Florida being a favourite.

Donald Trump is just another U.S. president, but it was one of our best (Abe Lincoln) who presided over an actual civil war.   Fascist government ?   That would be FDR.

Canada has to worry no matter what happens...because it is...Canada.

You are not Canadian, so you are not qualified to speak as one. Maybe seek out survivors of 1930s Europe for their opinion of Trump, before you spew off nonsense.

Edited by CampMassad

4 minutes ago, CampMassad said:

Gee, I wonder why every single enemy of America wants Trump to win?  Maybe it's because they know Trump is ruining the country, and they are laughing.  These MAGA posters need to stop drinking the kool aid, and save their country before its too late.

You do not speak for America or Americans....just stay very afraid in Canada about the enemies you want America to fight for you.

Edited by bush_cheney2004
  • Like 1

Boom! Is right, if the election is close, or Trump wins.  Say goodbye to democracy.

America is not a democracy...and neither is Canada.

It's our election...and all you can do is watch.    Americans do not stay up late election night to find out who won in Canada.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

America is not a democracy...and neither is Canada.

It's our election...and all you can do is watch.    Americans do not stay up late election night to find out who won in Canada.

Don't say I didn't warn you.  If Trump wins, the American way of life will be a thing of the post.

Not a democracy...lol. Funny. It still is...at least until November 3. 

Edited by CampMassad

Don't say I didn't warn you.  If Trump wins, the American way of life will be a thing of the post.

Seriously ?   You really believe that ?

Trump already won in 2016 and the American way of life has not changed much at all.

America is still the global hegemon....and Canada still is not.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Seriously ?   You really believe that ?

Trump already won in 2016 and the American way of life has not changed much at all.

America is still the global hegemon....and Canada still is not.

If Trump is elected for a second term, America is doomed.  Trump will do away with the two term limits, and get rid of most sections of the constitution. 

Edited by CampMassad

If Trump is elected, America is doomed.

Think about what you keep typing...you keep posting anxiety and dread about what will happen in another nation, as if it matters so much to your own, because you have no control over what Americans will choose or do, no matter who wins.

I would much rather be in my current U.S. condition than to have to wake up each day and worry so much about what will happen in another country.

• Like 1