America under President Trump

The GOP defence here. 

You're Damn Right we Ordered the Code Red!!!

Trump is obviously trying to use his power as POTUS to dig up dirt on potential rivals, he's admitted as much. 

These text messages show that diplomats where appalled that Military Aid was being held up in exchange of said investigation into the Bidens. 

And all evidence that the Biden's WEREN'T under investigation is seen as simply Fake News. Even though no actual evidence that he was under investigation and anything that spoke to his motives still haven't surfaced. 

Edited by Boges

16 hours ago, Argus said:

Oh like you give a damn! Trump does that every day and you jump and down and applaud wildly.

1) That's just childish, idle speculation on your part

2) I'd love to see an example

Even Republicans wanted that prosecutor gone.

A recently unearthed letter from 2016 shows how then-Vice President Joe Biden had strong Republican support for his push to reform the public prosecutor’s office in the Ukraine.

Released by Republican Senator Rob Portman (R-Ohio), and noted by CNN this morning, the letter is addressed to former Ukrainian president Petro Poroshenko and signed onto by Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.) and then-senator Mark Kirk (R-Ill.). Three Democratic senators also attached their names to the correspondence.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/old-letter-proves-gop-senators-echoed-amplified-bidens-call-to-oust-ukraines-chief-prosecutor/

No doubt some Republicans were in on it too. Sucks for them. I don't care who gets torched.

Trump seems willing to let the investigation go there. Drain the swamp.

4 hours ago, Boges said:

Besides the video, which doesn't reveal motive, cite evidence that Biden got the prosecutor fired to save his son from prosecution. 

I don't need to get him executed, just prove that his dealings seem like they are in serious need of investigation.

The collusion investigation was started with much less than the video and info that I posted, and all of what I posted was true. 

19 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

He has taken sides with some hilarious left wing causes like Kavanaugh and the whistle-blower bs. I can’t stand phoney talking points. 

It's hard to figure out as to where this guy stands in the political spectrum. I do know that he does enjoy attacking conservatives like Scheer and Bernier. I think that is favorite politicians are either E. May or J. Singh. Just saying. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I was just thinking today about how atrocious it was that he just sat there and blabbed about doing something that was so blatantly inappropriate and possibly even criminal. When he looked to the person on his left, at the end of that video, and said “and then I put someone solid in that position” you could tell that they were both embarrassed for him.

It makes me wonder if he would be equally stupid if he was the president of United States. 

“Joe, the first rule about fight club is no one talks about fight club”. 

“Yeahhhh no problemo. I’m cool.”

*Dials phone* “MOM, DAD, I JUST JOINED FIGHT CLUB!”

If Biden thinks that joining a fight club and that will win him a victory and presidency over Trump, well that guy has really gone cuckoo, not that he appears to have gone cuckoo already. <_<

58 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't need to get him executed, just prove that his dealings seem like they are in serious need of investigation.

The collusion investigation was started with much less than the video and info that I posted, and all of what I posted was true. 

The collusion investigated started when Trump admitted on National TV that he fired James Comey because of a Russian Investigation. 

Biden never admitted to helping out his Son. 

Edited by Boges

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Obviously not....now we know why he never admitted that while he was vice-president, then bragged about it later.

Except all evidence points to the fact that Hunter Biden wasn't under investigation. 

Wait facts don't matter in the Trump era. 

Just now, Boges said:

Except all evidence points to the fact that Hunter Biden wasn't under investigation. 

Which is exactly Trump's counter....Hunter Biden should have been investigated, along with his father's alleged corruption.

Why is nepotism bad for Trump but OK for Biden ?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Boges said:

The collusion investigated started when Trump admitted on National TV that he fired James Comey because of a Russian Investigation. 

Trump fired Comey because Comey was found out that he was trying to get Trump on something by spying on Trump. Comey is not the nice guy here. He looks more like one big liar and crook. Comey deserved being fired. America is a lot more freer today thanks to Trump getting rid of Comey. 

Come'on, get real, will you? Biden was trying to save his son's ass by trying to get the prosecutor fired who WAS investigating Biden's son. For you to say that Biden did nothing to try and help out his son is totally nuts on your part. Some people's kids. :unsure: 

5 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Which is exactly Trump's counter....Hunter Biden should have been investigated, along with his father's alleged corruption.

You can't have it both ways. Either Shokin was doing his job properly and shouldn't have been fired for not investigating Burisma. Or he should have been investigating Burisma and Joe Biden was right for firing him. 

Why is nepotism bad for Trump but OK for Biden ?

Is Trump being impeached for Nepotism? 

12 minutes ago, Boges said:

Funny that Trump only cares about corruption when it may implicate his political rivals. :rolleyes:

Funny that all the alt-left lying and fake MSM wants to do every day is attack Trump 24/7 every week. Trump has done some pretty good things that is helping to make America great again, but all we ever get from the pro democratic activist liberal media is negativity about Trump. The media refuses to put in a good word for Trump. 

I am still waiting for you to tell me as to why you, as a Canadian, appears to hate Trump so much? Did he do something to you that hurt your feelings or did Trump steal something from you?

Come'on. spit it out, fella. I await your reply. 

11 minutes ago, Boges said:

Again? Why then was the prosecutor fired for investigating his son? Biden did want the prosecutor fired. Come'on fella, wake up will you. ;)

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

Trump fired Comey because Comey was found out that he was trying to get Trump on something by spying on Trump. Comey is not the nice guy here. He looks more like one big liar and crook. Comey deserved being fired. America is a lot more freer today thanks to Trump getting rid of Comey. 

From Trump's own mouth, it was because of the "Russia thing" 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/11/donald-trump-james-comey-firing-russia-investigation

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

Funny that all the alt-left lying and fake MSM wants to do every day is attack Trump 24/7 every week. Trump has done some pretty good things that is helping to make America great again, but all we ever get from the pro democratic activist liberal media is negativity about Trump. The media refuses to put in a good word for Trump. 

I am still waiting for you to tell me as to why you, as a Canadian, appears to hate Trump so much? Did he do something to you that hurt your feelings or did Trump steal something from you?

Come'on. spit it out, fella. I await your reply. 

I don't see any examples of investigating corruption outside of from political rivals in that post. 

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Obviously not....now we know why he never admitted that while he was vice-president, then bragged about it later.

Taking on Trump this way is like wrestling a hog in a mud hole...the hog likes it !

It sure does amaze me as to why so many Canadians are so anti-Trump. It's like Trump is their President and that they have a right to bitch about Trump. If these Canadians put more time into attacking their own racist prime mistake of Canada it would be a miracle. Most Canadians like to butt their noses into other countries affairs all the time. It's rather disgusting. :D

Trump cannot wait to take on any of those democratic fools who think that they are tough enough to take on Trump in the mud hole. :lol:

31 minutes ago, Boges said:

You can't have it both ways. Either Shokin was doing his job properly and shouldn't have been fired for not investigating Burisma. Or he should have been investigating Burisma and Joe Biden was right for firing him.

Who is Joe Biden to go about firing foreign prosecutors ?   Should Sleepy Joe also go after Canadian prosecutors ?

Is Trump being impeached for Nepotism? 

Don't know yet...the Democrats haven't figured it out...after more than two years.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

No doubt some Republicans were in on it too. Sucks for them. I don't care who gets torched.

Trump seems willing to let the investigation go there. Drain the swamp.

It doesn't even occur to you, does it, why Trump would put so much time and effort into an investigation of Biden's son even when everyone involved says there's nothing there? It doesn't occur to you to wonder why he's doing it NOW and not last year or the year before.

Trump draining the swamp! What a laugh! Trump was a dishonest businessman who lied to his customers, cheated his partners, cheated his suppliers so that his organization wound up having to pay COD for all supplies, cheated his financers so that banks stopped loaning him money, cheated on his wife and friends and everything he's ever done, and you expect HIM to be draining a swamp!? He IS the swamp!

8 hours ago, Boges said:

Remember when Trump said that he was being wiretapped and the entire MSM and Obama called him a liar and laughed? 
Trump was telling the truth, Obama was lying and the MSM was wrong, as usual. 
And takk about “everyone wanted him fired”? Comey is the poster boy for that. The Dems said he should be fired before the Republicans. And it turned out to be a good firing. Comey is a huge liar, leaker and weasel. 

I already get that you don’t understand the implications of Biden’s actions I’m done explaining. 

Everyone else gets it. 

2 hours ago, Argus said:

It doesn't even occur to you, does it, why Trump would put so much time and effort into an investigation of Biden's son even when everyone involved says there's nothing there? It doesn't occur to you to wonder why he's doing it NOW and not last year or the year before.

Trump draining the swamp! What a laugh! Trump was a dishonest businessman who lied to his customers, cheated his partners, cheated his suppliers so that his organization wound up having to pay COD for all supplies, cheated his financers so that banks stopped loaning him money, cheated on his wife and friends and everything he's ever done, and you expect HIM to be draining a swamp!? He IS the swamp!

Biden isn’t a threat to Trump. TBH Trump probably made a mistake going after him. Warren is a much sharper opponent and not a total wingnut like most other Dems. 

Trump is rushing the net...he wants to know who he must face in 2020 so he can begin pounding him/her as soon as possible.   In 2016, the fix was in for Hillary Clinton with super delegates early on, no matter how hard Bernie tried (poor man just had a heart attack...he's done too).

Trump destroyed his GOP rivals for the Republican nomination, despite wholesale condemnation of his "despicable" media dominating methods.

If it's going to be Sen. Elizabeth Warren and a token VP running mate, bring it on, because Trump is eager to begin the over-hyped media smack down.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

23 hours ago, Boges said:

And all evidence that the Biden's WEREN'T under investigation is seen as simply Fake News.

How is that even possible?

The Bidens got a cushy $600k per year gig in the Ukraine while daddy was influential there, did $1.5B business in China while he was there.

The Biden family is a $2B business. That’s like a small country.

But they weren’t even under suspicion. If you say the name Biden the whole Dem party and MSM goes bananas. Methinks they doth protest too much. 

Edited by WestCanMan