America under President Trump

And it very will won't happen this time. But last time things actually got done. So far with Trump nothing much has. Maybe he should release those tapes if he has them instead of playing little shell games wasting more time. He's probably still trying to find some evidence somewhere that Obama was born in Kenya. He gets really, really, really snarky when he gets proven wrong. And that seems to happen daily.

On 2017-06-09 at 7:55 PM, Argus said:

That's BS. You think American intelligence agencies don't understand this stuff? You think the NSA is confused about it? Give me a break. Every American intelligence agency says it was the Russians. Period.

Spare me the conspiracy drivel. Next you'll be telling me Hillary Clinton is an infiltrator from the lizard kingdom taking her orders from an alien master race.

Grapevine, just told me they read on the web, that the newly appointed Republican overseer, is opening the Clinton e-mail and also the killing of Seth RICH AND SINCE HE WAS SHOT IN THE HEAD, it sounds Clinton's  past is repeating  itself, but, we will wait to see what is found. Clinton cheated Bernie out of the leadership and Rich has documents that proved it.

16 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

From Comey's testimony on Thursday-

Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Arkansas, sought further clarification by pointedly asking about a much-discussed New York Times' story from February titled "Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence." Comey did not mince words by responding that the Times' story "was not true" and saying yes when Cotton asked if the article was "almost entirely wrong."

This story is over. Yet Liberal mouths continue yapping and insisting that we wait a little longer to see what happens next. "Just give it another two weeks."
We are being duped.

LOL. Nice selective editing there. Because Comey says a particular story was wrong that means there's nothing to all the reports everywhere else? Sorry, don't believe THAT. Why was Trump's son in law and his future national security advisor in contact with the Russian government when it is ILLEGAL for non-government members to negotiate with foreign governments on behalf of the US?

16 hours ago, Hal 9000 said:

No, there is no criminality in firing Comey - that's impossible.  All there is, is media and Dems trying to connect dots and point to Trump firing Comey over some Russian conspiracy, that again has not a shred of evidence.

Other than Trump saying in a televised interview that he fired Comey over the Russian investigation of course...

2 hours ago, Topaz said:

Grapevine, just told me they read on the web, that the newly appointed Republican overseer, is opening the Clinton e-mail and also the killing of Seth RICH AND SINCE HE WAS SHOT IN THE HEAD, it sounds Clinton's  past is repeating  itself, but, we will wait to see what is found. Clinton cheated Bernie out of the leadership and Rich has documents that proved it.

And my toaster just told me that Donald Trump likes to shower in his daughter's urine.

2 minutes ago, Argus said:

LOL. Nice selective editing there. Because Comey says a particular story was wrong that means there's nothing to all the reports everywhere else? Sorry, don't believe THAT. Why was Trump's son in law and his future national security advisor in contact with the Russian government when it is ILLEGAL for non-government members to negotiate with foreign governments on behalf of the US?

I don't recall editing anything there. Just copy/pasted.

You are free to believe whatever you wish, despite being shown real information.

3 hours ago, Topaz said:

It's about as fishy as Micheal Hasting's death a few years back.  Both had a large cache of information that could be very damaging to certain officials. Both announced they were going to drop lots of damaging information within a week, but both died days later after the announcement.

14 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

It's about as fishy as Micheal Hasting's death a few years back.  Both had a large cache of information that could be very damaging to certain officials. Both announced they were going to drop lots of damaging information within a week, but both died days later after the announcement.

We gotta get Darby Shaw on this.  

23 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Indeed, as there are a lot more Canadian government ministers and lobbyists talking to American politicians and corporations to try and influence U.S policies.   Been doing it for a long time. 

Russia is a large country with a military and economic impact on allies that is far greater than Canada's.

Talking to Russians is better than fighting Russians on the battlefield.

And if Hillary had become the President, the war would probably be on by now with the backing of that old fool neocon McCain rooting her on. 

33 minutes ago, Omni said:

Darn, it looks like Sessions will testify in a closed meeting next week. Well maybe I've been eating too much popcorn anyway. I'll save it up for when they get those tapes. 

Yup, save that popcorn for the next round of losses for the dumbocrats. 

I just read on RightEdition that in Indiana 11 temporary democrat canvassers were arrested for making up of fake voter applications. Yup, your Hillary won the popular vote alright, eh? I guess that is one way of trying to get some votes. :D

Just now, taxme said:

Yup, save that popcorn for the next round of losses for the dumbocrats. 

I just read on RightEdition that in Indiana 11 temporary democrat canvassers were arrested for making up of fake voter applications. Yup, your Hillary won the popular vote alright, eh? I guess that is one way of trying to get some votes. :D

As soon as you say "RightEdition", most people stop reading and roll their eyes. Trump also tried to say the reason he lost the popular vote was due to "millions" of illegal voters. I think he's still whining over it, and of course totally false.

22 hours ago, Argus said:

Yeah, as presidents. Almost none of these people were even in government, and so far damn near ALL of them held meetings with the Russians.

So, big deal, no law broken as far as I have heard in the media. Are you afraid of the big bad Russian bear because I am not? Putin is not a warmonger like Hillary and her merry band of neocon misfits. 

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

So, big deal, no law broken as far as I have heard in the media. Are you afraid of the big bad Russian bear because I am not? Putin is not a warmonger like Hillary and her merry band of neocon misfits. 

I don't know what media you listen to (oh yeah I forgot, RightEdition" because any real media has Obstruction of Justice all over the place. 

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

As soon as you say "RightEdition", most people stop reading and roll their eyes. Trump also tried to say the reason he lost the popular vote was due to "millions" of illegal voters. I think he's still whining over it, and of course totally false.

Only people who do not want to listen to the other side of the story roll their eyes. Those are whom I call uniformed dopes. Anyone with an ounce of wanting to understand and learn about events in politics will get it all at the RightEdition as they will only report the truth and make common sense and logic out of it all. But in dealing with you, the words "common sense and logic" seems to frighten you. But that is all right because I will protect you from those words from biting you on the butt. It's the least I can do for you.  

1 minute ago, taxme said:

Only people who do not want to listen to the other side of the story roll their eyes. Those are whom I call uniformed dopes. Anyone with an ounce of wanting to understand and learn about events in politics will get it all at the RightEdition as they will only report the truth and make common sense and logic out of it all. But in dealing with you, the words "common sense and logic" seems to frighten you. But that is all right because I will protect you from those words from biting you on the butt. It's the least I can do for you.  

I only wear a uniform when I'm at work.

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

I don't know what media you listen to (oh yeah I forgot, RightEdition" because any real media has Obstruction of Justice all over the place. 

No, it's you that appears to have "obstruction of justice" all inside your tiny brain. If there was any "obstruction of justice" it would be out by now. You would be eating your popcorn with delight. Maybe next time, liberal. 

No impeachment today. Maybe next week. Keep that popcorn handy. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Omni said:

I only wear a uniform when I'm at work.

You work? Amazing. And when you go to work every day do you have to be shown what to do every time you start your shift? Just asking. 

1 minute ago, taxme said:

No, it's you that appears to have "obstruction of justice" all inside your tiny brain. If there was any "obstruction of justice" it would be out by now. You would be eating your popcorn with delight. Maybe next time, liberal. 

No impeachment today. Maybe next week. Keep that popcorn handy. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure what planet you live on. You may have heard, even on rightedition, that a fellow named Comey was fired by a guy name Trump, because the former wouldn't stop his investigation. That there's your Obstruction case.   And/or do you believe Obama was born in Kenya too?

1 hour ago, Omni said:

Darn, it looks like Sessions will testify in a closed meeting next week. Well maybe I've been eating too much popcorn anyway. I'll save it up for when they get those tapes. 

Aw, too bad for you, eh? Sessions is another good man like Trump who are going to drain that dumbocratic swamp. I am starting to eat too much popcorn these days that my tummy is starting to hurt. I need to take a break from all those popcorn victories. :D 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

Aw, too bad for you, eh? Sessions is another good man like Trump who are going to drain that dumbocratic swamp. I am starting to eat too much popcorn these days that my tummy is starting to hurt. I need to take a break from all those popcorn victories. :D 

Being investigated by a senate intel. committee for collusion with Russians is what you call draining the swamp? Too funny. You gotta get away from that rightedition muck. 

1 minute ago, Omni said:

I'm not sure what planet you live on. You may have heard, even on rightedition, that a fellow named Comey was fired by a guy name Trump, because the former wouldn't stop his investigation. That there's your Obstruction case.   And/or do you believe Obama was born in Kenya too?

I live on Earth. There was no investigation because there was no crime committed. Comey was fired because he was a leaker-in-chief as some have called him. He was leaking false information too outside sources to see if he/they could make problems for Trump. The guy did not want to be loyal to Trump which is what he was suppose to do which he was not. Comey was loyal to Hillary who should be in jail right now if it were not for him stopping any and all investigation on the old witch. Comey was a leaker-in-chief. It backfired on him. Comey opened himself up to the possibilities that he has committed a crime because of those leaks, and may be charged for those leaks. Poor old Comey stuck between a rock and a hard place. But that is what one gets when you play with the Clinton/Obama devil. That popcorn sure looks good from here.