America under President Trump

6 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Obama was able to drive the debt and deficit up. THANKS OBAMA!!!

7 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Beg your pardon, but Obama drove the deficit down significantly.

8 minutes ago, Goh Shenas said:

You said it he is a good saleman and that means business. Right?

He sold himself to the suckers. He didn't sell the weapons to the evil Saudis. He's spent the last year calling them names, after all. Meanwhile the Saudis were discussing buying weapons with the Obama administration and dickering on prices.

Edited by Argus

6 minutes ago, Argus said:

He sold himself to the suckers. He didn't sell the weapons weapons to the evil Saudis. He's spent the last year calling them names, after all. Meanwhile the Saudis were discussing buying weapons with the Obama administration and dickering on prices.

Still he delivered on sales. That's what it comes down to. It's good business. Sure he messed up on certain domestic issues but common give him the credit where it's due. I can't imagine how Hilary would have handled the saudis if she became president.

Edited by Goh Shenas

7 minutes ago, Goh Shenas said:

Still he delivered on sales. That's what it comes down to. It's good business. Sure he messed up on certain domestic issues but common give him the credit where it's due. I can't imagine how Hilary would have handled the saudis if she became president.

Maybe she wouldn't have sold billions worth of weapons to a repressive regime with a horrible human rights record. And then of course there will maybe a few more jobs digging coal pits again.

1 hour ago, Omni said:

Maybe she wouldn't have sold billions worth of weapons to a repressive regime with a horrible human rights record. And then of course there will maybe a few more jobs digging coal pits again.

Udunno?  The UN seems pretty happy with them.

40 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

With every new terrorist attack, i'm becoming increasingly indifferent to bombings.  It's the new "normal", or so I hear.

Lucky you then and your indifference. After the goods get delivered from the current deal you will be hearing more of them.

19 hours ago, Hal 9000 said:

Obviously, but I think Omni can only handle one reason per day.  Maybe tomorrow I'll describe how she is a lying douche bag.

I personally believe that she is a liberal zionist troll. She is here to try and promote liberalism BS. She has never disputed it so far so maybe it is true. 

18 hours ago, GostHacked said:

Obama almost got the debt up too 20 trillion. He just needed one more year to make it so. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Goh Shenas said:

She would have sold them the same damned weapons.

12 hours ago, Hal 9000 said:

It's weird, the left and the Dems want to get to the bottom of the Russian investigation, yet they all seem quite bothered that Susan Rice and John Brennan were given subpoenas.

They weren't given subpoenas to get to the bottom of the Russian allegations. This was done as part of an ongoing attempt to deflect the investigation into things like domestic privacy concerns, and whether information about Republican involvement with the Russians was leaked to the press by Democrats.

Well the cat is out of the bag with regard to what Trump will do on the Paris accord. It will be interesting if he says something to try and appease Ivanka who apparently was against that idea. It's rather ironic that you have the past and the present CEO's of an energy company like Exxon-Mobil saying the US should stay in. They must be still trimming the roses in the Rose Garden.

12 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Another campaign promise kept by President Trump. The Paris climate "agreement" should have been a treaty anyway with a full vote by the U.S. Senate...where it never would have passed.

Smart not to go back down the path like Canada's massive Kyoto FAIL.

Another? Where's the other(s)?