America under President Trump

1 minute ago, Owly said:

His way of going about it is against the law. Seeking asylum is not.

Bullshit asylum claims are a problem, if you don't like his way of dealing with it, that's a valid criticism, racism is not a valid criticism.

Stick to the good material and eschew the counter-productive "boy who cried racist" material, or keep playing right into Trump's hands. Those are your choices, choose wisely or foolishly.

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Bullshit asylum claims are a problem, if you don't like his way of dealing with it, that's a valid criticism, racism is not a valid criticism. Stick to the good material, eschew the counter-productive boy who cried racist material.

Real asylum vs bullshit asylum claims are meant to be determined through a legal process. Not some nitwit deciding to try and ignore the law, because they don't like brown skin fureners.

4 minutes ago, Owly said:

Real asylum vs bullshit asylum claims are meant to be determined through a legal process. Not some nitwit deciding to try and ignore the law, because they don't like brown skin fureners.

I agree, but your assumption about Trump's motives are lame attempts at mind reading, nothing about his actions are inherently racist, and nothing he said is inherently racist either, you are reaching. Beef with the way he's handling the border situation, perfectly legitimate, but pretending that the way he's handling the situation is racist, that's just a silly strawman.

Edited by Yzermandius19

I agree, but your assumption about Trump's motives are lame attempts at mind reading, nothing about his actions are inherently racist, and nothing he said is inherently racist either, you are reaching.

I don't have to read his mind (what a cobweb ridden place that must be) I just have to listen to him speak. "They're sending us murderers, they're sending us rapists, and maybe some of them are good people" "There were good people in Charlottesville, on both sides" "Jews will not replace us" wearing swastikas and carrying burning tiki torches, yep, good people! Not where I come from.

10 minutes ago, Owly said:

I don't have to read his mind (what a cobweb ridden place that must be) I just have to listen to him speak. "They're sending us murderers, they're sending us rapists, and maybe some of them are good people" "There were good people in Charlottesville, on both sides" "Jews will not replace us" wearing swastikas and carrying burning tiki torches, yep, good people! Not where I come from.

He was talking about people on both sides of the statue debate, the side who wanted to tear down the statue, and those who didn't want to tear it down, not the Neo-Nazi's.

"Some I assume are good people", not racist, you just don't like how he phrased the message. You got nothing, you can tell nothing by the way he talks, you just like to think you can, but your mind reading skills that you fill in the blank with, pure garbage.

Edited by Yzermandius19

He was talking about people on both sides of the statue debate, not the Neo-Nazi's. Some I assume are good people, not racist, you just don't like how he phrased the message. You got nothing.

"Phrased the message"? He endorsed racists. Yeah I got something, and it's all on tape.

"Phrased the message"? He endorsed racists. Yeah I got something, and it's all on tape.

You have no tape of him endorsing racists. You have a tape of him saying there are good people on both sides of the debate, and the debate he was talking about was the statue debate. Then media tried to pretend he praised the tiki torch folks, as if they were entirely representative of one side of the debate, and you fell for it.

Edited by Yzermandius19

2 minutes ago, Owly said:

Perhaps you're not old enough or didn't study history well enough to know who nazi's where and what they did. They were not "good people"

6 minutes ago, Owly said:

Perhaps you're not old enough or didn't study history well enough to know who nazi's where and what they did. They were not "good people"

Trump never said the nazi's were good people, he said that people who wanted to preserve historical statues included some good people, which is 100% true, most people who wanted to keep the statues weren't nazi's.

You fell for a media hoax, and one of the clearest anti-Trump media hoaxes there is, which does not speak well of your ability to objectively evaluate Trump's behavior. You simply buy the mainstream narrative hook, line and sinker, even when it's a super obvious hoax, that's how blinded by Trump hatred you are.

Edited by Yzermandius19

3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Trump never said the nazi's were good people, he said that people who wanted to preserve historical statues included some good people, which is 100% true, most people who wanted to keep the statues weren't nazi's. You fell for a media hoax.

Wearing swastikas and carrying clubs chanting "jews will not replace us" is a media hoax. Man have ever eaten the pablum. Scary.

Wearing swastikas and carrying clubs chanting "jews will not replace us" is a media hoax. Man have ever eaten the pablum. Scary.

They were a small portion of the protesters, they were not representative of the larger group who simply didn't want the statue torn down by SJW's who hate history and want to erase important historical monuments, because racism.

You fell for a media hoax, the people wearing swastikas are not the side that Trump was praising, he was praising different folks entirely, who the media tried to lump in as racists, for attending a protest that racists also attended, completely ridiculous.

You just agree with the media that there are racists under every rock, so you assume any right wing person who attend that rally was a racist, just like they do, sad.

Edited by Yzermandius19

They were a small portion of the protestors, they were not representative of the larger group. You fell for a media hoax.

But the nazi supporters were "good people" according to trump. It's been recorded I remind you before you try yet another attempt to obfuscate.

5 minutes ago, Owly said:

But the nazi supporters were "good people" according to trump. It's been recorded I remind you before you try yet another attempt to obfuscate.

He did not say that. The people he said were good people, were people who wanted to not remove the statue, and the people who did want to remove it, those were the "both sides" to who he was referring. 

The neo-nazi's weren't mentioned at all, you and the media just pretend that's what he meant, to demonize him.

More grasping at straws, this is in fact one of your worst attempts yet, the Charlottesville proves Trump's a racist, is one the most famous anti-Trump media hoaxes there is, if you buy that hoax, you pretty much buy into all of them, hatred of Trump completely blinds you.

Whether you buy into that hoax or not, it's a great litmus test to determine just how far gone a certain Trump hater is, and you failed that test, really badly.

Edited by Yzermandius19

4 hours ago, Owly said:

You mean he is feeding his supporters the kind of tasty garbage they can't resist.

The impact he has on the Democrat party itself is more serious. They are completely mesmerized by Trump and can only vent their outrage. These people need to watch out they don't pop a vein in their forehead.

5 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

He did not say that. The people he said were good people, were people who wanted to not remove the statue, not the neo-nazi's, he never mentioned them, you and the media just pretend that's how he meant, to demonize him.

He said "there were good people on both sides" and he was referring to the marchers. Sorry you don't get that, but David Duke did. Are you a fan of his too?

1 minute ago, OftenWrong said:

The impact he has on the Democrat party itself is more serious. They are completely mesmerized by Trump and can only vent their outrage. These people need to watch out they don't pop a vein in their forehead.

They play right into Trump's hands by letting Trump troll them, and they think they are hurting him by acting outraged. With enemies like that, you don't need many friends, don't have to be Usain Bolt to outrun The Boys Who Cried Racist.

1 minute ago, Owly said:

He said "there were good people on both sides" and he was referring to the marchers. Sorry you don't get that, but David Duke did. Are you a fan of his too?

He was referring to the people at the protest who were on both sides of the statue debate, no neo-nazi's were praised as good people. David Duke engaging in wishful thinking is just as silly as when you engage in it, proof of nothing. Just because some racists support Trump, doesn't mean that Trump supports racists.

Edited by Yzermandius19

3 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I suspect it's trump who is likely to pop a vein as he continually gets outed for his flip flops. Wair untol the military gives him the middle finger on his idea of illegally closing the border.

3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

He was referring to the people at the protest who were on both sides of the statue debate, no neo-nazi's were praised as good people. David Duke engaging in wishful thinking is just as silly as when you engage in it, proof of nothing. Just because some racists support Trump, doesn't mean that Trump supports racists.

Yeah we all know who he was referring to. Run your BS up the flagpole but nobody is going to salute.

Yeah we all know who he was referring to. Run your BS up the flagpole but nobody is going to salute.

Argument ad populum.

You can say that, but you have no proof of your assertion. The media agreeing with you, and a lot of people not being aware of the hoax, is not proof you or they got it right.

Edited by Yzermandius19

6 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Argument ad populum.

You can say that, but you have no proof of your assertion. The media agreeing with you, and a lot of people not being aware of the hoax, is not proof you or they got it right.

You can assign his comments any way you want to. But I think most of us know who he was referring to.

But I think most of us know who he was referring to.

Argument ad populum. When your fallback is a clear logical fallacy, and then you duck proving your ridiculous assertion, you know you have jack chit.

Other people buying into the ridiculousness doesn't make it any less ridiculous, in fact that makes it more ridiculous.

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Owly said:

I suspect it's trump who is likely to pop a vein as he continually gets outed for his flip flops. Wair untol the military gives him the middle finger on his idea of illegally closing the border.

I'm sure he has the military's full support. You'll see after the big parade they are planning to hold some time in 2019.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Owly said:

Trump already backed off the closing the border thing, he did not have the reaction that you suggest. No need to wait, Trump isn't as bothered by it as you wishfully hoped.