Palestinian and/or Muslim war crimes

Rue

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps it is fair to compare Israeli war crimes to Palestinian and/or Muslim war crimes.

You can find an impartial 90 second video outlining how Israel has stolen Palestinian land and tossed them out of their homes:

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/interactive/2016/06/vanishing-palestine-making-israel-occupation-160605090749034.html

I challenge any Zionists to deny the facts of this presentation.

Facts, like history, don't mean anything anymore - this can only be corrected by people putting themselves in other people's shoes. Unfortunately the impetus for this has to come from a painful place and it is the Palestinians who would benefit the most from being at the centre of that place. They need to take the high road and basically follow in Rachel Carson's footsteps. They need to do like the Satyagraha.

The 24-day march began on 12 March 1930 as a direct action campaign of tax resistance and nonviolent protest against the British salt monopoly, and it gained worldwide attention which gave impetus to the Indian independence movement and started the nationwide Civil Disobedience Movement.

Source

The essence of Satyagraha is that it seeks to eliminate antagonisms without harming the antagonists themselves, as opposed to violent resistance, which is meant to cause harm to the antagonist. A Satyagrahi therefore does not seek to end or destroy the relationship with the antagonist, but instead seeks to transform or “purify” it to a higher level. A euphemism sometimes used for Satyagraha is that it is a “silent force” or a “soul force” (a term also used by Martin Luther King Jr. during his famous “I Have a Dream” speech). It arms the individual with moral power rather than physical power. Satyagraha is also termed a “universal force,” as it essentially “makes no distinction between kinsmen and strangers, young and old, man and woman, friend and foe.”[17]

Source

Edited by eyeball

....The point still stands regardless of Islam in the region. There is nothing western about Israel. Neither from geographical standpoint not from the way it behaves to compare it with democracies around the world. Israel is just a secretive military complex state. This is a receipe for distaster for the region and the whole world when combined with their evasive policies pushing to further expand influence in the region. It doesn't like to share power with other powerhouses in the region and is hell bent on destroying any peace with the neighbouring countries. The opportunistic approach by their policy makers to blame every moslem country and their human rights records exemplifies one of many excuses to justify their continued brutal behaviour towards Palestinians and suppression of their rights.

Western has noting to do with location...if you don't view yourself as such...not my problem.

If you're against Israel for your various...uhhh...reasons, I'm all for it.

:D

Western has noting to do with location...if you don't view yourself as such...not my problem.

Why do you have to take everything personal and try to insult me by isolating me because my views are different to yours!?

A lot of zionists do hold the same view and try really hard to align themselves with US and other western democracies as if they are the same...

Just like rue you have also missed the point in regards to Lack of democracy in Israel. This barbaric regime in Israel resembles nothing similar to western values as much as some outsiders including yourself trying desperately to paint a different picture. Israel has become a corrupt state with evasive policies and these nationalistic views that portrays them as "Übermensch" over their arab semite cousins is nothing more than old warm farts...just hot air evaporating as soon as it is released....

You DOP on many occasions have repeated that you don't care about Israel other than your stories about mufti et al.

I don't know if you are israeli but I doubt if you place the interests of Canada first before Israel....

"Übermensch" over their arab semite cousins is nothing more than old warm farts...just hot air evaporating as soon as it is released....

You DOP on many occasions have repeated that you don't care about Israel other than your stories about mufti et al.

I don't know if you are israeli but I doubt if you place the interests of Canada first before Israel....

It's the fellows you defend so vigorously that joined the Nazis. Not Israel.

And your point is....!?

The people you defend unequivocally committed bombings at hotels and still murdering palesitinans in masses. Not palestinians

I already discussed Irgun's crimes in this very thread. And in countless other threads. Irgun was a response to the Mufti's terror campaign. Irgun is also long gone...Islamic terrorism remains...only worse than ever.

It's you that have a problem fessing-up to the role of the Mufti and his crimes like starting the Arab-Israeli Wars.

I already discussed Irgun's crimes in this very thread. And in countless other threads. Irgun was a response to the Mufti's terror campaign. Irgun is also long gone...Islamic terrorism remains...only worse than ever.

It's you that have a problem fessing-up to the role of the Mufti and his crimes like starting the Arab-Israeli Wars.

Mufti is gone....move on!!

The likes of Bibi are still out there. Unfortunately....

Mufti is gone....move on!!

The likes of Bibi are still out there. Unfortunately....

Unfortunately, the Mufti's antisemitism lives on through his supporters who are such diverse groups as Hamas to the Free Gaza Movement.

Edited by DogOnPorch

Unfortunately, the Mufti's antisemitism lives on through his supporters who are such diverse groups as Hamas to the Free Gaza Movement.

Oh the good old antisemitism victim card yet again....

Maybe if you stop grabbing and stealing more lands from palestinians then there won't be so much paranoia around jewishness, antisemitism, muftism, evil muslims, etc, etc, etc....

Edited by kactus

Oh the good old antisemitism victim card yet again....

Maybe if you stop grabbing and stealing more lands from palestinians then there won't be so much paranoia around jewishness, antisemitism, muftism, evil muslims, etc, etc, etc....

I'm neither Jewish nor Israeli.