Palestinian and/or Muslim war crimes

Rue

Creeping settlements in the West Bank,

strangling Gaza.

Not acceptable.

The West Bank is still part of Israel until some sort of peace treaty is made. Not going to happen with all your Nazi Islamic terror groups still thirty for death.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The illegal settlements in the West Bank shows you are incorrect. And just because it is occupied, does not mean it is part of Israel.

Also this shows you were wrong with what the borders really are. If you consider the occupied areas part of Israel, then their border has indeed changed and expanded over the years. Undeniable really.

But whatever, apparently I've been informed I am a Jew hater. So don't take my word for it.

Also, Mufti.

Who called you a Jew hater?

So are you still of the opinion that the Mufti is innocent of the crimes I've mentioned? You're free to let me know what the Mufti really did during WW2 if it wasn't becoming a Nazi and getting involved in the Final Solution.

Remember, I KNOW you have zero clue about Middle East history...recent or otherwise. You're under the opinion that Jews inhabit Gaza...or did you get that bone removed, finally?

Edited by DogOnPorch

The West Bank is still part of Israel until some sort of peace treaty is made. Not going to happen with all your Nazi Islamic terror groups still thirty for death.

Not sure what Nazi's have to do with Islamic terror groups considering these terror group came into being long after the Nazis were defeated.

So when Hamas starts another war with Israel, you'll eat your hat or something comical like that? Shocked that the Palestinians could ever do such a thing??

:D :D

I do not wear hats. If/when Hamas starts another war with Israel, or vice versa, I will do my best to see that Canada is not pulled into that battle. Israel is nothing but a stone around Canada'a neck and the sooner Canada washes its hands of Israel the better. As a Canadian I am proud of that position just as you as an Israeli ( I assume that you are through your postings) care nothing about others.

I prioritize what is best for Canada.

Edited by Big Guy

You've called me that, along with Argus, Rue, and JBG ...

Prove it.

Seeing your stance re: denial of the Mufti's existence...I would call you out on that. Do you still deny he existed?

Edited by DogOnPorch

Prove it.

Seeing your stance re: denial of the Mufti's existence...I would call you out on that. Do you still deny he existed?

You've proven it many times over. I mean calling me and others 'terrorist apologists' is not the same? Go fly a kite.

And as others have tried to clarify for you (but your trolling continues and this post will be removed by moderation without anyone's intervention) that we acknowledge he existed.....

As you replied to another poster in another thread calling them an anti-semite

You are one, so I see no harm in calling you one.

So, you want to backpeddle at all?? Nah, did not think so.

Edited by GostHacked

You've proven it many times over. I mean calling me and others 'terrorist apologists' is not the same? Go fly a kite.

And as others have tried to clarify for you (but your trolling continues and this post will be removed by moderation without anyone's intervention) that we acknowledge he existed.....

As you replied to another poster in another thread calling them an anti-semite

So, you want to backpeddle at all?? Nah, did not think so.

Seeing the poster started THIS thread with a hoax subject matter dating back to the Middle Ages and Blood Libels against Jews...one has to wonder. I'm sure some of his best friends are Jewish...and such. Do YOU think Jews control the government, banks and media...etc? What's your take on this claim made by the OP and supported by a few other posters?

If one apologizes for terrorists, that makes one a terrorist apologist. Pretty simple.

No need to back-peddle...you haven't produced anything where I call you an antisemite.

Edited by DogOnPorch

Not sure what Nazi's have to do with Islamic terror groups considering these terror group came into being long after the Nazis were defeated.

Not true: al-Husseini invented modern terrorism as we know it in the region in the 1920s. Irgun was created in response to the terror campaigns of the Grand Mufti. Then the two terror groups went at it in a race to see who could blow-up the most cafes and buses...etc, etc...bloody stuff. The Mufti's Jaysh al-Jihad al-Muqaddas (commanded by one of the Mufti's nephews) fielded irregular guerilla units during the period around the 48 War that committed some really horrific acts like attacks on hospital units and medical supply convoys. Easy targets....doctors, nurses, sick and wounded. Irgun was decimated in the 48 War and the survivors were integrated into the IDF

Himmler took a shine to the Mufti upon meeting him. Put him on the SS payroll and gave him a (formerly Jewish) luxury villa in Oybin...close to the action in the Balkans where the Mufti operated when not broadcasting Nazi propaganda in Arabic from Berlin.

Edited by DogOnPorch

To add...post WW2, the Mufti escaped the noose and fled back to the Middle East where he became a key member of ODESSA.

This was an SS organization that helped other escaping SS men dodge the Nazi Hunters. Many a commander in the various Arab militaries had a distinct German accent...heh. Waste not want not.

Not true: al-Husseini invented modern terrorism as we know it in the region in the 1920s. Irgun was created in response to the terror campaigns of the Grand Mufti. Then the two terror groups went at it in a race to see who could blow-up the most cafes and buses...etc, etc...bloody stuff. The Mufti's Jaysh al-Jihad al-Muqaddas (commanded by one of the Mufti's nephews) fielded irregular guerilla units during the period around the 48 War that committed some really horrific acts like attacks on hospital units and medical supply convoys. Easy targets....doctors, nurses, sick and wounded. Irgun was decimated in the 48 War and the survivors were integrated into the IDF

Himmler took a shine to the Mufti upon meeting him. Put him on the SS payroll and gave him a (formerly Jewish) luxury villa in Oybin...close to the action in the Balkans where the Mufti operated when not broadcasting Nazi propaganda in Arabic from Berlin.

To add...post WW2, the Mufti escaped the noose and fled back to the Middle East where he became a key member of ODESSA.

This was an SS organization that helped other escaping SS men dodge the Nazi Hunters. Many a commander in the various Arab militaries had a distinct German accent...heh. Waste not want not.

Your links do not support your position.

Islam isn't native to the region. Islam invaded and pushed all the other religions out...like it continues to do to this very day. The ONLY way Islam will suffer other ideologies in its midst is under the following conditions (as a whole):

1. Islam is a tiny minority of the whole population. Unable to force its will on society.

2. Islam is the majority and non-Muslims pay the Jizya...infidel head tax...in order to be 'protected' under Islamic Law. One lives as a second class citizen...or worse...see the Yazidis for recent examples.

....The point still stands regardless of Islam in the region. There is nothing western about Israel. Neither from geographical standpoint not from the way it behaves to compare it with democracies around the world. Israel is just a secretive military complex state. This is a receipe for distaster for the region and the whole world when combined with their evasive policies pushing to further expand influence in the region. It doesn't like to share power with other powerhouses in the region and is hell bent on destroying any peace with the neighbouring countries. The opportunistic approach by their policy makers to blame every moslem country and their human rights records exemplifies one of many excuses to justify their continued brutal behaviour towards Palestinians and suppression of their rights.

....The point still stands regardless of Islam in the region. There is nothing western about Israel. Neither from geographical standpoint not from the way it behaves to compare it with democracies around the world. Israel is just a secretive military complex state. This is a receipe for distaster for the region and the whole world when combined with their evasive policies pushing to further expand influence in the region. It doesn't like to share power with other powerhouses in the region and is hell bent on destroying any peace with the neighbouring countries. The opportunistic approach by their policy makers to blame every moslem country and their human rights records exemplifies one of many excuses to justify their continued brutal behaviour towards Palestinians and suppression of their rights.

There just aren't words to respond to this.

You spew emotional opinions full of false stereotypes about Israel and Jews. Your words are hateful, ignorant and pointless to respond to. Its what you do, come on this board to spew hatred in words about Jews and Israel and then have "Eye" bait them as well.

Transparent, pathetic, hateful.

We are at the point where the same entourage of posters have recycled the same stale piss on Israel stereotypes and accusations.

Now we have an attempt to change the thread and even start a new one accusing Israel of being an ally of Al Quaeda to try distort and change the subject.

The usual entourage can not admit, acknowledge, let alone condone Muslim terrorism. What they are programmed or allowed to do is to remain within the strict confines of a designated script that allows them to rant about the US or Israel but not in any way, shape or form discuss Muslim terrorism that rots Muslim society and is now destroying their Middle Eastern notions let alone causing violence and hatred in Africa, Asia and Europe.

This pathetic attempt to spit and piss on Jews, Americans, to detract from Muslim terrorism speaks for itself.

The Palestinians (and probably other Muslims) are trying to infiltrate Israel by disguising themselves as Israeli citizens who oppose the direction Netanyahu is taking Israel.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/israeli-activists-push-peace-palestinians-160601130733097.html

Nice try, but everybody knows that an Israeli would never support peace talks as no Palestinian would do the same. These Palestinians just don't get it.

You spew emotional opinions full of false stereotypes about Israel and Jews. Your words are hateful, ignorant and pointless to respond to. Its what you do, come on this board to spew hatred in words about Jews and Israel and then have "Eye" bait them as well.

Transparent, pathetic, hateful.

Nothing constructive to add here rue? Thought so...

There is nothing so called "western" about Israel..,.

Frankly the very fact that the so called "moderators" here let you get away with insults here shows the level of bias and hypocrisy.

Charles Anthony deletes my one liner response to his "friend" jbg and lets you carry on with comments like "pathetic" that others get warning for it. That is not moderation!

Edited by kactus

Nothing constructive to add here rue? Thought so...

There is nothing so called "western" about Israel..,.

Frankly the very fact that the so called "moderators" here let you get away with insults here shows the level of bias and hypocrisy.

Charles Anthony deletes my one liner response to his "friend" jbg and lets you carry on with comments like "pathetic" that others get warning for it. That is not moderation!

Lol rest assured I am censored as much as you or anyone else on this board. As for your words, I repeat again they are hateful and pathetic because of their content of hate. I am allowed to opine as to your words. I criticize your words not you. You and Mr. Harder I hope can try understand that. Your words provide subjective hateful comments that offer no reasoning. As such they are not worthy of anything but condemnation. You words are intended to cause and incite hatred against Jews in my opinion and in this case are hilarious. Most Muslim extremists and terrorists refer to Israelis and all Jews as Western invaders. You need to get back on script. Nothing Western about Israel? Oy gevalt. You even know the difference between Eastern and Western cultures? You even know what a culture is? Lol.

Jews come from every country, so necessarily they are a mix of many cultures. You can't grasp that? Lol.

Here let's try help. China, India, South Africa, Argentina, Australia, France, Ukraine, Ethiopia, Iraq, Iran, Bulgaria, Romania, Poland, etc., each country had a society with many cultures including a Jewish one that was a mix of tradition carried along by Jewish cultural tradition mixed in with the host country's existing culture.

Your brain may not grasp that but most of us do. Run along, Your need to stereotype Jews and label them as non Western or anything else is a laugh. You can't possibly understand anyone, you are to busy presuming to tell them what they are and all it does is reflect your stunted, impaired, defective false projections as to what you think Jews are.

The day any Jew needs you to tell them what their culture is we are in serious trouble.

Edited by Rue

As my last post was deleted I will add it again....

"Though you might say that. Truth hurts."

You believe your words are "truth". The fact you believe your subjective opinions are to be proclaimed truth speaks to

your need to pose as infallible. Your words are simply subjective opinions and they are hateful stereotypes of Jews in my opinion.

Your words don't hurt. Like calling them truthful, you place far too much impact on them.

Words from you for me are just farts. They leave a temporary foul odor.

Bravo!!! I have never read that one before on these boards.

Congratulations on your creativity. I am disappointed that you used that phrase on kactus. Please feel free to use it on any of my posts so that I may use it in my monthly summary of the things that you call me and dismiss my views.

Please!

You believe your words are "truth". The fact you believe your subjective opinions are to be proclaimed truth speaks to

your need to pose as infallible. Your words are simply subjective opinions and they are hateful stereotypes of Jews in my opinion.

Your words don't hurt. Like calling them truthful, you place far too much impact on them.

You have still missed the point as usual to continue with your usual rants...

Here was my response to jbg that you conveniently interjected with your false accusations...,

Even if we consider Ashkenazis, eastern Europeans emigrating to Israel the modern Israel hardly resembles a beacon for democracy let alone a 'western civilisation'.

It was the barbaric policies of the israeli government that resembles nothing similar to canadian or any other civilised democratic western country! So don't flatter yourselves in placing Israel in parallel with any other democractic countries because there is nothing democratic about Israel. And if you call me a "jew hater" for this then you have a serious problem.

On another note rue...you seem to have loads of exerience in farting words from your mouth since you accuse me. In that case your advice is irrelevant just like your irrelevant and pathetic posts...