Islamophobia in Canada

17 hours ago, Bob Macadoo said:

Says the guy who starts a muslim/immigration thread every other day.......

Really? Can you tell me how many I've started in, say, the last month? That should be fairly easy, right?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bob Macadoo said:

Sorry a 6 page soliloquy is your signature move, not mine.

All anti- threads IMO are dull and appeal to base emotion.....nuance discussion is not appreciated.

I would appreciate it. If you ever take a nuanced position, let me know.

2 minutes ago, Argus said:

Really? Can you tell me how many I've started in, say, the last month? That should be fairly easy, right?

Much like Mr Gosthacked, Bob complains and doesn't really participate...then complains some more when something doesn't get the proper attention deemed fit.

Content is created...

6 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Much like Mr Gosthacked, Bob complains and doesn't really participate...then complains some more when something doesn't get the proper attention deemed fit.

The odd thing is Michael H made the same accusation a while back. But in doing a cursory check I can only see one 'anti muslim' topic I've started in the last year, and that was in February. 

• Like 1

Just now, Argus said:

The odd thing is Michael H made the same accusation a while back. But in doing a cursory check I can only see one 'anti muslim' topic I've started in the last year, and that was in February. 

It was a base attempt to smear you as somehow unsound or fanatical...just as they attempt with moi.

• Like 1

You are a paid interloper, Argus is a passionate debater who comes to this forum from honesty.  I disagree with his views on non-caucasians but as has been said his views have been formed by his experience.  I am thankful not all have had the same.

I can appreciate his concern without being consumed by his zealotry.  Nuanced?

17 minutes ago, Bob Macadoo said:

You are a paid interloper, Argus is a passionate debater who comes to this forum from honesty.  I disagree with his views on non-caucasians but as has been said his views have been formed by his experience.  I am thankful not all have had the same.

I can appreciate his concern without being consumed by his zealotry.  Nuanced?

I may have missed the "experience" part you speak of, I do usually see the mostly biased links to dubious sites. I guess once one goes down that road though... 

• Like 1

I assume a muslim deflowered his fiancee, or an immigrant was his boss and gave him unfavourable reviews.....maybe just his afghan ran away when he was a kid.

7 minutes ago, Omni said:

I may have missed the "experience" part you speak of, I do usually see the mostly biased links to dubious sites. I guess once one goes down that road though... 

8 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Recognizing sarcasm is a higher-order cognitive function.

So is letting you folks blunder into your own traps.

But let's see if your smart enough to avoid stepping into it with both feet. I doubt it myself. I've been down this road with so many other bozos around here it's not funny.

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bob Macadoo said:

I assume a muslim deflowered his fiancee, or an immigrant was his boss and gave him unfavourable reviews.....maybe just his afghan ran away when he was a kid.

Any of those could certainly get ones goat I guess. But I have had some great goat in Muslim countries. 

• Like 1

Just now, Omni said:

Boy  you are mixed up. What's all that junk got to do with whether he read his speech or not?

You read the whole thing? All you needed to do was read the first sentence.

President Trump gave a measured, disciplined speech to the Muslim world in Saudi Arabia on Sunday, reading entirely off TelePromptTer.

45 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Says he who cans't read any good