Islamophobia in Canada

Just now, dialamah said:

I disagree.  ISIS' strict Islamic theology is based on hate and intolerance of anyone different from what they consider acceptable.   ISIS wants their caliphate in the ME, and they want to screw over the West - long term, they'd like to be the one and only world power, I think, but I don't think they'll succeed.

Islam was created a a giant FU to the Jews of Arabia who rejected Mohammad as the next Moses.

1 minute ago, dialamah said:

I disagree.  ISIS' strict Islamic theology is based on hate and intolerance of anyone different from what they consider acceptable.   ISIS wants their caliphate in the ME, and they want to screw over the West - long term, they'd like to be the one and only world power, I think, but I don't think they'll succeed.

Ah, ISIS's hate and intolerance? My mistake.  I thought you meant the West's.

13 minutes ago, dialamah said:

That's not strictly true.  A lot of them are mercenaries who may temporarily be "muslim" if they must, but their actual motivation is money/thrill and spoils of war.  I personally don't get that, but apparently some do.

Those who are only temporary Muslims should be no threat on returning home, at least.

Edited by bcsapper

3 minutes ago, Omni said:

Ever been to the Toronto stock yards? They do it everyday, in a most inhumane way. Don't try playing that silly card.

Islam hates most animals...but dogs especially.

13 minutes ago, Omni said:

Maybe there is a movement afoot to round up all the Muslim's in Canada and put them in work camps like we did those terrible Japanese people when fear mongers had power in the past. 

May not be such a bad idea!

I mean tgese people follow that that filthy religion and kill peace loving westerners to go to heaven. The rest of them tacitly approve their actions.

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Islam hates most animals...but dogs especially.

So as predicted you are unable to answer the question in any sensible way. If you travel a bit you will find a lot more people eat dogs than you seem to think.

8 minutes ago, Omni said:

Ever been to the Toronto stock yards? They do it everyday, in a most inhumane way. Don't try playing that silly card.

Can I just go off topic record as saying there should never be any religious accommodation when it comes to the treatment of animals. 

1 minute ago, Goh Shenas said:

May not be such a bad idea!

I mean tgese people follow that that filthy religion and kill peace loving westerners to go to heaven. The rest of them tacitly approve their actions.

Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.

http://cnqzu.com/library/Philosophy/neoreaction/Friedrich Nietzsche/Walter_Kaufmann - The_Portable_Nietzsche_(tr._Walter_Kaufmann_1977).pdf

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Omni said:

So as predicted you are unable to answer the question in any sensible way. If you travel a bit you will find a lot more people eat dogs than you seem to think.

You're free to think we slaughter animals right in the streets like the Muslims of Paris did this previous Eid. 

Just now, Goh Shenas said:

Even if they eat dog they won't kill it because it's filthy. That's what muslims do.

Mohammed hated dogs and ordered all dogs be killed. Said their saliva was impure or some BS. The herders chimed-in and said we need to keep SOME dogs to herd goats. Big Mo said...okay...not THOSE dogs. But no black dogs...all black dogs must die.

So it was...Allah-u-Akbar!

19 minutes ago, dialamah said:

It is the right's hate and intolerance that will drive them into extremism.

That is absurdly illogical. Muslims have been in Europe for decades, living under benign progressive social democratic governments in every state. And they DID NOT assimilate. Nor did the moderate. And thus the 'hate and intolerance' have been steadily rising, year by year by year in response to their aggressive religious and cultural practices.

Somehow, though, you have convinced yourself that decades of refusal to assimilate or moderate their beliefs is caused by hate and intolerance which largely did not exist when they arrived.

6 minutes ago, Omni said:

Do you think the animal really cares where it gets slaughtered?

You are missing his point. Dogs get slaughtered. There is no shame in slaughtering them even if they may have an owner. Ask a muslim.

Edited by Goh Shenas

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

Do you think the animal really cares where it gets slaughtered?

I'm a great friend to all animals even if you are not.

You, however, free to support the slaughter of animals in Canadian streets for Eid...or any other cause you dream-up. I'm sure it will be popular in some circles. 

5 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I thought it was pigs. 

I suspect he knows I like dogs, so threw that in but perhaps now.  I know that culturally, Muslims are pretty cruel to animals in general, but not a lot different than many other third world countries.