Paris might be problem for Trudeau

cannuck

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I agree with your post...the last "except Isrealis" is counter to your point. (even if it was meant in jest)

Seems to be what I see amongst the most Fearful - everyone who is from the Middle East is suspect, except of course the Isrealis, who are whitewashed by the American propaganda machine. So yeah, meant sort of in jest - but not counter to the illogic of people who are ruled by fear.

No more immigration from muslim countries will fix it. That is the only way to get the so called moderate off their ass and start doing something about the evil that has taken over their so peaceful religion. I am tired of the political correctness, white mans guilt and the cowards in this country. It is time to fix this problem once and for all.

LOL, ok tough guy, why don't you hop a plane and go join the pesh merga? Do your part instead of being a chickenhawk waiting for others to fight the battle for you?

Sure, why wouldn't it?

I don't know, unless it's because these people are escaping from poor (aka chaotic, terrifying, deadly) conditions and might have somehow lost their papers along the way? It's a little different than taking a vacation, where you carefully pack up what you think you'll need and tuck your passport into your passport holder, then travel along safe routes to show your passport to some official. I would expect some genuine refugees to lack papers given where they're coming from, and where they usually end up, which is in some squalid refugee camp somewhere. Why would you expect differently?

Seems that you're talking about bureaucratic nomenclature which may or may not have anything to do with an individual's actual circumstances.

Even Goodale confirmed, no papers, no magical unicorn ride to Canada.......further to that, as some are pointing out in this thread, the rise of fake documents and passports among the refugees will (hopefully) bog down the process.

Speaking out against violence is not.

Smearing an entire religion is.

Got it?

For example, a/Muslim might speak out against hockey violence, but to smear all Canadians as violent is discrimination.

Do you feel Islam is a religion of peace? If so, how?

Speaking out against violence is not.

Smearing an entire religion is.

Got it?

For example, a/Muslim might speak out against hockey violence, but to smear all Canadians as violent is discrimination.

Who's smearing the entire religion?

What about speaking out against an ideology that breeds violence?

Edited by Boges

Even Goodale confirmed, no papers, no magical unicorn ride to Canada.......further to that, as some are pointing out in this thread, the rise of fake documents and passports among the refugees will (hopefully) bog down the process.

Derek, do you not understand grabbing your child and running from bombs raining down?

Do you understand fleeing from regimes that won't supply travel documents?

Refugees often are without documents for good reason.

Edited by jacee

Who's smearing the entire religion?

What about speaking out against an ideology that breeds violence?

How about not smearing an entire religion.

I am not a fan of any religious ideology.

The old testament promotes violence.

The kkk and other terrorists use it to justify violence.

Do you speak out against Christian ideology too?

How about speaking out against perpetrators of the violence?

How about not smearing an entire religion.

I am not a fan of any religious ideology.

The old testament promotes violence.

The kkk and other terrorists use it to justify violence.

Do you speak out against Christian ideology too?

How about speaking out against perpetrators of the violence?

Again, who's smearing an "entire" religion? If someone is saying that All of Islam should answer for these terrorist attacks, then shame on them. But please cite.

Is speaking out against Sharia and ISIS smearing an entire religion? Many Muslims speak out against such things.

If so, then speaking out against WBC and the KKK is smearing all of Christianity.

Edited by Boges

Were they surveyed in Syria, in the refugee camps or after they'd gotten to a Western country? In both Syria and refugee camps, given that any hint of non-support could result in death, I'd wonder how many of those 13% decided lying was preferable to death. Context is important.

It is a piece on Syria from before the civil war.

While women are legally allowed to work outside the home, there are significant obstacles. For example, the government's Moral Intelligence Department investigates women before allowing them to hold federal jobs. Only 11 percent of women of working age are employed outside the home; among those women, 80 percent work in agriculture.

I am talking about speaking out against racists and bigots so that it doesn't become acceptable.

What you said was

I also think we should ferociously suppress anti-Muslim, anti-refugee agitation.

Ferociously suppress suggest more than speaking out.