Truth about Justin Trudeau and the Liberals

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already shown Liberal insiders holding such views. A man who is a close friend to a Liberal candidate. It stinks. Everyone knows it stinks. It speaks to Trudeau's judgement.

Considering the views of some Tories, I say "those in glass houses should not throw stones." Heck, even you demonstrate a considerable degree of hysteria over Muslims, demonstrating that the niqab issue was just a proxy for the wider issue of immigration from Muslim countries.

Considering the views of some Tories, I say "those in glass houses should not throw stones." Heck, even you demonstrate a considerable degree of hysteria over Muslims, demonstrating that the niqab issue was just a proxy for the wider issue of immigration from Muslim countries.

So in order for anyone to be critical of a government they must be perfect? Is that the new criteria? Show me where it says that. Or us it that Liberal corruption us excusable and Tory corruption is not? More reason to vote NDP. Give the third party a chance. We Have a new choice. A progressive choice. The Orange choice. Vote NDP.

So in order for anyone to be critical of a government they must be perfect? Is that the new criteria? Show me where it says that. Or us it that Liberal corruption us excusable and Tory corruption is not? More reason to vote NDP. Give the third party a chance. We Have a new choice. A progressive choice. The Orange choice. Vote NDP.

#facepalm

When your criticisms are spurious, then expect the hypocrisy of your position to be put on display.

And please stop with the "give the third party a chance". This is nothing more than a transparent and rather awkward attempt to try to split the vote, in a forum where it's likely to do the least amount of good.

When your criticisms are spurious, then expect the hypocrisy of your position to be put on display.

And please stop with the "give the third party a chance". This is nothing more than a transparent and rather awkward attempt to try to split the vote, in a forum where it's likely to do the least amount of good.

I'm posting facts not spurious criticism. These things really happened and I've provided sources to say the same thing. You just don't like it cause you cannot explain why your guy would do such things.

If you could refute my facts you would've done so but instead you attack me....what's that called again....Hmmmm. .. #predictable

Your "facts" are little more than guilt by association, and as I said, if that's the measure, then the Tories are no mor worthy than the Liberals.

At any rate, I will vote based upon my own philosophical leanings and for what I feel is best. I won't let crass misrepresentations by anonymous Internet posters influence my decision.

I provided cites for everything I posted. Truth doesn't change.

Correct. But part of the truth is your rhetoric towards all Muslims. This kind of hinders your ability to be objective when looking at this situation.

Personally I think Trudeau is just not ready to be a leader, no matter how you look at him.

Ghosthacked you have zero credibility. In one breath you argue criticism of Israel or Zionism doesn't make you anti Jewish, then in the next accuse Canada first of being ant Muslim because he is anti Muslim terrorism.

The fact that he or I or millions more question Muslims who use their religion as a justification to back terrorism does not make us anti Muslim. You and Black Dog and Eye and the anti Israelis on this board, even Michael Harder have suggested in past responses that criticizing Muslim terrorism is anti Muslim. I have challenged that and so do many others.

You are dead wrong, inconsistent, and no people do not get to use Muslim as a pretext to justify being extremist terrorists and have you play the Muslim. card. No they do not cease to become Muslim. No criticizing them does not make one anti Muslim, it makes them anti Muslim extremist. There is a difference. Interesting how you see it so easily when you piss on Israel but not in any other context.

The fact is Trudeau has shown inexcusable judgement pandering to Muslim extremists in Canada to get the minority vote from that community-you know it-we all know it. The fact is he has exploited ignorance as to Harper's immigration policies to portray Harper as a divisive racist while cowtowing to extremists and calling on Canadians to be divisive by playing this myth of the middle class needing to be protected against the mythical 1 percent which is a euphemism for minorities to hate established whites.

The pandering, the scapegoating-its been used as much by Trudeau as he claims Harper has used. Trudeau uses hatred and bigotry to get votes. He appeals to the base divisive instinct in new Canadians to vote for him. His father who was my mp appealed to our intelligence for our vote-he appeals to our insecurity and envy of those he thinks we want to be like. He's a despicable racist. I believe his hand on his heart is nothing but a reincarnation of fascism in trendy words. He makes me sick. Harper is the only one who has been straight with all of us. Yes Harper will be tossed out clearly because people want change after 10 years and are mad at him over Duffy and becoming to sheltered and corrupt. This is an election lost not because of Conservative economic policies but on the perception Harper is corrupted and been in power too long which is probably true.

Now he's being tossed, Trudeau and the NDP will keep a coalition going about 2 years and in the interim pull Canada out of the ME which should please you. They will also probably ease family reunification and trigger huge increases in interest rates as the deficit goes up. Hey I will probably be unemployed when it happens and at retirement age and you-yah right you think your taxes won't go up? Right.

Your "facts" are little more than guilt by association, and as I said, if that's the measure, then the Tories are no mor worthy than the Liberals.

At any rate, I will vote based upon my own philosophical leanings and for what I feel is best. I won't let crass misrepresentations by anonymous Internet posters influence my decision.

You mean you'll vote Strategically and you were influenced by some anonymous internet postings on how to do so......

You mean you'll vote Strategically and you were influenced by some anonymous internet postings on how to do so......

I'll say enough about my choice to say I have absolutely no intention of voting strategically. I'll vote for whom I think best reflects my interests and philosophy, but I don't have so much invested that if they or their party don't win, I'm not going to go into shock, hide in my house with the curtains drawn preparing for the End Times.

Just saw an interview with Sophie Gregoire-Trudeau, the wife of Justin. This is the first time I had seen her - apparently she is a television personality and very easy on the eyes and ears. I wonder why they have kept her in the background.

I personally found her very impressive. She actually looked and sounded quite capable of running for PM all on her own. She would get my vote.

Maybe that is why she has been kept out of the spotlight lest she shift it over to her from Justin.

Correct. But part of the truth is your rhetoric towards all Muslims. This kind of hinders your ability to be objective when looking at this situation.

Personally I think Trudeau is just not ready to be a leader, no matter how you look at him.

Doesn't change the facts of what I've posted. Liberal supporters here must be embarrassed by it which is why people are trying to let the topic die.

Ghosthacked you have zero credibility.

Yeah you keep saying that, and other terrible things about me.

Taxes are going to go up under the next leadership no matter if it is Liberal, Cons, or the NDP. Looking at our national debt and how it has increased under Harper will mean a tax hike under the next government.

Trust me, Muclair, Harper and Trudeau are not the people or the party I am voting for.

The fact that he or I or millions more question Muslims who use their religion as a justification to back terrorism does not make us anti Muslim. You and Black Dog and Eye and the anti Israelis on this board, even Michael Harder have suggested in past responses that criticizing Muslim terrorism is anti Muslim.

So where is your credibility?

Edited by GostHacked

I guess all those voting vaginas have been right all along.

What does it say about women that say ''I am voting trudeau because he is cute'' And there is a lot of them. But hey if trudeau wins and the shit hits the fan, we get to blame you.

What does it say about women that say ''I am voting trudeau because he is cute'' And there is a lot of them. But hey if trudeau wins and the shit hits the fan, we get to blame you.

Only you are saying that this is the reason women are voting for Trudeau... What does it say about you that this is what you assume women are thinking?

Just saw an interview with Sophie Gregoire-Trudeau, the wife of Justin. This is the first time I had seen her - apparently she is a television personality and very easy on the eyes and ears. I wonder why they have kept her in the background.

I personally found her very impressive. She actually looked and sounded quite capable of running for PM all on her own. She would get my vote.

Maybe that is why she has been kept out of the spotlight lest she shift it over to her from Justin.

Trudeau looks better in the eyes of female voters if he doesn't have his wife around.