Truth about Justin Trudeau and the Liberals

As Globe and Mail said it is not the economy you stupid. Harper regime was not a democracy Ruling with fist iron even his own caucus, avoiding and trashing journalists and scientists, corruptions and scandals. ramming unpopular harmful bills through parliament, faking surveys to fit their own stupid ideology disregarding or rejecting scientific or evidence based proposals or legislations and undermining Canadian values and a long list goes so any one who think they were democrats or ruled in a democratic manner is a total idiot not those who see them as dictators, sour loser,

The regime was good for the rich and damn religious fanatics. I am glad they gone to the trash bag of the history and I am glad the rich will pay more taxes for breaks to middle class. It should have been significantly more than one percent tax hikes for the rich but a start and a step in the right direction. Where there are poor and homeless people and hungry children and cold and hungry seniors there must be NO rich people.

What a load of total bullshit. A person in Canada who's on welfare gets $650 or so a month. Yeah the wealthy should pay more taxes, because you're not classified as "the wealthy" are you? As long as it doesn't affect you you're fine with how others are treated right?

Edited by angrypenguin

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everyone's taxes supports programs such as the one you're describing. How could he not be affected ?

It seems to be the right-wing mantra from posters on here... if you support social programs, then you must be a lefty welfare bum collecting government handouts.

It seems to be the right-wing mantra from posters on here... if you support social programs, then you must be a lefty welfare bum collecting government handouts.

I would suggest you look at the information that is available to you. At least prior to this last election, take a look at age range of those who support the Liberals and would choose them 1st above any other party. Then link in unemployment. Ta da!

Sharia law here we come. As I have said before Harper will have the last laugh. It is to bad there is so many people out there and on this board that thinks Canada started with trudeau sr. Watch trudeau jr try and out do his old man with really stupid country killing policies. Really it is not trudeau I fear, it is his advisors. And I think he is very weak and will let these guys run him around.

Sharia law here we come. As I have said before Harper will have the last laugh. It is to bad there is so many people out there and on this board that thinks Canada started with trudeau sr. Watch trudeau jr try and out do his old man with really stupid country killing policies. Really it is not trudeau I fear, it is his advisors. And I think he is very weak and will let these guys run him around.

But he said he promised real change! ;)

If I'm looking to get informed, the last place I'd look was in a pack of hyperbolic driven by a Tory partisan

If you were looking to get informed, which of course, is as far from your mind as engaging in respectful discussion.

So instead of attacking me go through my cites and show which ones are false?

Did Trudeau NOT speak at an Islamic event?

Did he NOT visit a mosque?

Did he not pray at said mosque?

Did his former confidant not say those things about Jews?

Is Omar nit the former head of tge Arab organization?

Prove me wrong then. Thats how debate works. I make arguments with full cites. You're supossed to make counter arguments with your own cites but you've instead decided to attack me. What's that called again? So let's have your counter arguments please.

He has said before he doesn't think it's fair for others to post cites, since he never has any to support his positions.

Yeah, this is true. Conservative's inability to conceive of actual working people voting progressive is one of their most annoying traits.

You mean like teachers and public servants?

I can't recall ever meeting a 'progressive' construction worker.

I think everyone's taxes supports programs such as the one you're describing. How could he not be affected ?

Half the country essentially pays no taxes and he could easily be one of them. I'm willing to bet most of those on the Left here are too. It's always easy to be generous with other people's money, after all.

Edited by Argus

You're not better than others because you cheerfully volunteer other people's money for stuff.

It's not "other peoples' money". It's the taxes that the Government lawfully collects as per Canada's elected legislative assemblies at the Federal, provincial and municipal levels. You certainly have a right to complain at taxation levels or how taxes are spent, but not for one single minute can you reasonably pretend that all that money you pay is actually yours.

You need to re-read Genesis 4:9, because yes, Argus you and I are our brothers' keepers.

Edited by ToadBrother