Widow suing Khadr

Why some folk believe the topo war criminals, the top terrorists, the top purveyors of genocide on the planet are American amazes me. Clearly, history shows different.

Mao Zedong-"The Great Leap Forward" killed between 40-70 million.

It's unfathomable why some folks think pointing to other equal or greater war criminals, terrorists, murderers, rapists, ... absolves the USA of their millions of people slaughtered.

It's unfathomable why some folks think pointing to other equal or greater war criminals, terrorists, murderers, rapists, ... absolves the USA of their millions of people slaughtered.

The U.S. is "absolved" every day with nearly $2 billion in cross border trade with Canada. Bad Americans !!

There's a humongous question mark hanging over who actually killed Speer you refuse to come to terms with is all.

Even if it could be proven, it just doesn't matter because Khadr was and had been radicalized and indoctrinated since a very early age and because of that he isn't liable for anything. He was a victim of unscrupulous exploitive adults...now he's a victim of unscrupulous exploitive politicians who decent human beings should be profoundly ashamed of.

Even if he IS guilty... Who cares? He killed one of a group of foreign soldiers that was trying to force their way into their residence at gunpoint.

Whether he was a child, or adult, or indoctrinated, or not... What he did was reasonable, and not even morally objectionable.

The outrage over this incident is completely idiotic. People crying and whining because this guy might have thrown a grenade. Of course its totally ok though for gunships to strafe the residential compount, and F18's to bomb it killing most of the people inside... But when someone retaliates suddenly people are crying crocodile tears.

Better call the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-ambulance.

And if you want to assign blame for this guys death then talk to the retards that sent him there in the first place, and got him and thousands of other Americans killed for nothing.

If his wife gets a gift certificate for breakfast at dennys that would be $5.99 more than she should get.

Even if he IS guilty... Who cares? He killed one of a group of foreign soldiers that was trying to force their way into their residence at gunpoint.

Whether he was a child, or adult, or indoctrinated, or not... What he did was reasonable, and not even morally objectionable.

The outrage over this incident is completely idiotic. People crying and whining because this guy might have thrown a grenade. Of course its totally ok though for gunships to strafe the residential compount, and F18's to bomb it killing most of the people inside... But when someone retaliates suddenly people are crying crocodile tears.

Better call the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-ambulance.

And if you want to assign blame for this guys death then talk to the retards that sent him there in the first place, and got him and thousands of other Americans killed for nothing.

If his wife gets a gift certificate for breakfast at dennys that would be $5.99 more than she should get.

This is an educated, literate response?

The outrage over this is not idiotic. The US, in case you haven't noticed, is our largest trading partner. They also are ideologically linked with most of us. You know, little things like freedom. Not throwing gay ppl off rooftops. Little things like that. I know, but we waterboarded poor misunderstood Omar. Maybe. After he killed and maimed. For certain.

If Omar gets a penny from my tax dollars, I will certainly be more incensed than I am now. Even after you suggested killing and maiming allies as reasonable, and not even morally objectionable. That is a deplorable statement.

Btw, calling an allies' government "retards" shows a distinct lack of class.

Edited by drummindiver

Why some folk believe the topo war criminals, the top terrorists, the top purveyors of genocide on the planet are American amazes me. Clearly, history shows different.

Mao Zedong-"The Great Leap Forward" killed between 40-70 million.

Stalin-killed 23 million.

Hitler-Approx 17 million.

Leopold of Belgium-2 million

Ismail Enver Pasha-2 million

Pol Pot-1.7 million

Kim ilSung-1.6 million

Mengistu Haile Mariam-1.4 million

Hmm. None American. Oddly, over 50% of the greatest perpetrators of murder, mayhem, genocide, and specifically democide are, in fact, communists. So, why don't your left leaning guerrilla blogs deride these atrocities? Of course, that doesn't ' fit your agenda, that being the villification of the the Great Satan America, and the freedoms it espouses.

FFS, dude, give it a rest.

So the US is better than the worst ... ?

Is that your point?

Not exactly something to celebrate.

And whats the US count worldwide?

Edited by jacee

This is an educated, literate response?

The outrage over this is not idiotic. The US, in case you haven't noticed, is our largest trading partner. They also are ideologically linked with most of us. You know, little things like freedom. Not throwing gay ppl off rooftops. Little things like that. I know, but we waterboarded poor misunderstood Omar. Maybe. After he killed and maimed. For certain.

If Omar gets a penny from my tax dollars, I will certainly be more incensed than I am now. Even after you suggested killing and maiming allies as reasonable, and not even morally objectionable. That is a deplorable statement.

Btw, calling an allies' government "retards" shows a distinct lack of class.

Just a quick correction, you put Maybe and For Certain in the wrong places. There is solid evidence of his torture at Gitmo. What he did in Afghanistan, not so much.

Wouldn't you all agree that these "conflicts" are not like world wars, there more power grabs, changing of government to friendly one towards the invader???? Most of the conflicts are in the ME, were certain countries want the power for natural resources or control of power.

No I would say we're still in a WW fighting and dying for the benefit of powerful wealthy people fighting over control of our planet's resources. It's not their planet but they are our betters so....our's is not to wonder why as they say.

We're still in the same crap and the same bucket - the so-called first two world wars were also just a series of power grabs. I have little doubt future historians, assuming there are any, will regard the last 250 years and probably the next 250 or so as just one great big war that waxed and waned around the world and flared up here and there for much the same damn reason. With no winner, just a bunch of losers.

Not everyone on the planet deserves the governments they get but we do. Boy do we ever and even more so what's coming.

The outrage over this is not idiotic.

That's exactly what it is. It's all based on abysmal ignorance.

The US, in case you haven't noticed, is our largest trading partner. They also are ideologically linked with most of us. You know, little things like freedom. Not throwing gay ppl off rooftops. Little things like that.

Obviously you would have supported Nazi Germany if they had been our "largest trading partner".

DADT, Matthew Shepard, ... .

Even after you suggested killing and maiming allies as reasonable, and not even morally objectionable. That is a deplorable statement.

More deplorable than you defending the country that has been responsible for more than 80% of the 200+ illegal invasions since WWII, for the deaths of millions of innocents, for the countless billions the USA stole and continues to steal, ... ?

No I would say we're still in a WW fighting and dying for the benefit of powerful wealthy people fighting over control of our planet's resources. It's not their planet but they are our betters so....our's is not to wonder why as they say.

We're still in the same crap and the same bucket - the so-called first two world wars were also just a couple of power grabs.

And not a mention of who the strong arm gangsters are that are responsible for facilitating these gigantic money grabs.

And not a mention of who the strong arm gangsters are that are responsible for facilitating these gigantic money grabs.

I did say powerful wealthy people. In any case it's still our own damn fault, especially those of us in democracies, for not better shielding human beings from the effect that too much power and money has on them.

I did say powerful wealthy people. In any case it's still our own damn fault, especially those of us in democracies, for not better shielding human beings from the effect that too much power and money has on them.

I agree, it is our own damn fault.

And this is largely due to a profound ignorance of what is the major force causing these problems. With over 80% of all illegal invasions of other countries falling upon one country, the USA, how can silence about the main perpetrator of the world's problem be at all helpful.

Many people still believe the absolutely fatuous notion that the USA is a force for good. Even when they are given volumes of information describing that, they refuse to believe it.

That's exactly what it is. It's all based on abysmal ignorance.

Obviously you would have supported Nazi Germany if they had been our "largest trading partner".

DADT, Matthew Shepard, ... .

More deplorable than you defending the country that has been responsible for more than 80% of the 200+ illegal invasions since WWII, for the deaths of millions of innocents, for the countless billions the USA stole and continues to steal, ... ?

Dude, I posted a link showing that your leftist buddies kill a hell of a lot more people than the leaders of the USA. You have blinders on, fair enough, but seriously, every topic leads to the same issue with you.

And this is largely due to a profound ignorance of what is the major force causing these problems. With over 80% of all illegal invasions of other countries falling upon one country, the USA, how can silence about the main perpetrator of the world's problem be at all helpful.

I would suggest that the communist attempts at world domination in the last century lead to the main issues of a global scale.

Nyet, comrade?

Dude, I posted a link showing that your leftist buddies kill a hell of a lot more people than the leaders of the USA. You have blinders on, fair enough, but seriously, every topic leads to the same issue with you.

And I replied, and I was not the only one who told you that it doesn't help your position to point out that the USA is the equal of all the usual suspect bad guys.

I pointed out that while PolPot gets all the bad press, the USA was his full partner. Remember the propaganda, DD, the USA is supposed to be the Lone Ranger, the guy in the white hat saving people from the bad guys.

So I know it's a major blow to people's movie addled minds, but the USA has never once in its long and sordid history done anything for altruistic reasons. That BS was all just for the propaganda mill.

Don't you feel used?

Edited by Je suis Omar

And I replied, and I was not the only one, that it doesn't help your position to point out that the USA is the equal of all the usual suspect bad guys.

I pointed out that while PolPot gets all the bad press, the USA was his full partner. Remember the propaganda, DD, the USA is supposed to be the Lone Ranger, the guy in the white hat saving people from the bad guys.

So I know its a major blow to people's movie addled minds, but the USA has never once in its long and sordid history done anything for altruistic reasons. That BS was all just for the propaganda mill.

Don't you feel used?

The USA was not a full partner of the communist Polpot.

You and others can point out whatever you like. If you think a communist regime, or an Islamist caliphate is going to be a kinder, gentler form of government, all I can say is why don't we have it?

The USA was not a full partner of the communist Polpot.

You and others can point out whatever you like. If you think a communist regime, or an Islamist caliphate is going to be a kinder, gentler form of government, all I can say is why don't we have it?

Yes, the USA set the stage for polpot's rise to power with a massive series of war crimes against the people of Cambodia, all the while, committing equally massive war crimes against Vietnam and Laos.

After PolPot and the Khmer Rouge were forced out of Cambodia, the USA spent enormous sums of money and political capital feeding and arming these butchers in Thailand refugee camps. The USA doesn't, has never cared, who they deal with, right wing or left wing extremists, no matter how vicious, as long as the usa's bidding is done.

I know that there are a lot of terribly addled brains out there from a lifetime of USA propaganda, but it's true. Look at how the USA aligns with right wing Taiwan, then jumps to China. Remember, China is one of the biggees on your boogeyman list.