Widow suing Khadr

Yeah, we get it.

OGFT, CC,Eyeball, and many other Liberals love Omar and his crew.

The USA are evil, and as such, deserve to be murdered as an enemy.

Again, let's see if he is truthful in disavowing terrorism.

You all may think he is just the cat's meow. Media darling.

I'll pass on that, and just hope that he has seen that terrorism and murdering innocent people is really not a justifiable way to spread ideology. Although, with the way the Liberals on this board support him, maybe I'm wrong.

You still dont seem to get it, there is no proof he murdered anybody.

Your posts are outdated.

sigh

Listen, I'll post it again for laughs.

Yes, Omar admits doing what you insist he didn't. And again, as I have mentioned numerous times, I'm talking about very recently. In fact, in his interviews to see if he should be granted bail here in Canada.

So, it didn't happen tomorrow, so yes, call it outdated.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/khadr-rejects-terrorism-nonsense-still-has-nightmares-about-firefight/article24294121/

sigh

Listen, I'll post it again for laughs.

Yes, Omar admits doing what you insist he didn't. And again, as I have mentioned numerous times, I'm talking about very recently. In fact, in his interviews to see if he should be granted bail here in Canada.

So, it didn't happen tomorrow, so yes, call it outdated.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/khadr-rejects-terrorism-nonsense-still-has-nightmares-about-firefight/article24294121/

Sigh...this has nothing to do with laughs

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-debate/editorials/why-omar-khadr-deserves-bail/article23620688/

sigh

He told the psychologist examining him for bail he did. This happened very recently, as you are aware.

Yours is obviously the one outdated.

Again, whatever.

Love anyone attacking those "damn muricans".

Who attacked who here...again.

lol.

Listen, a Canadian throwing grenades at an American anywhere fits your personal agenda, then cool. Again, Allahu Akbar.

I personally don`t think Canadians should be going around the world as part of terrorist organizations and attacking our allies, but that`s just me I guess. You and your Liberal cronies are all good with killing those `damn muricans`.

Bigotry at it`s finest....still

lol.

Listen, a Canadian throwing grenades at an American anywhere fits your personal agenda, then cool. Again, Allahu Akbar.

I personally don`t think Canadians should be going around the world as part of terrorist organizations and attacking our allies, but that`s just me I guess. You and your Liberal cronies are all good with killing those `damn muricans`.

Bigotry at it`s finest....still

You are accepting proof that never existed. kind of like drinking Kool Aid I guess.

You are accepting proof that never existed. kind of like drinking Kool Aid I guess.

Ever see the movie The Untouchables?

Connery and Costner

Malone: OK, pal, why the mahaska? Why are you carrying the gun?

Ness: I'm a treasury officer.

Malone: Alright. Just remember what we talked about now.

[Malone walks away]

Ness: Hey, wait a minute! What the hell kind of policemen you got in this god damn city? You just turned your back on an armed man.

Malone: You're a treasury officer.

Ness: How do you know that? I just told you that.

Malone: Who would claim to be that who was not? Hmm?

Same as your pal Omar. Said he threw the grenade. Hoped it wasn't the one that killed Speers.

Who would admit that who hadn't done it?

And please, he told that to the psychologist very recently. As you aren't a psychologist, please don't infer he admitted to murder because he said he may have been waterboarded.

Ever see the movie The Untouchables?

Connery and Costner

Malone: OK, pal, why the mahaska? Why are you carrying the gun?

Ness: I'm a treasury officer.

Malone: Alright. Just remember what we talked about now.

[Malone walks away]

Ness: Hey, wait a minute! What the hell kind of policemen you got in this god damn city? You just turned your back on an armed man.

Malone: You're a treasury officer.

Ness: How do you know that? I just told you that.

Malone: Who would claim to be that who was not? Hmm?

Same as your pal Omar. Said he threw the grenade. Hoped it wasn't the one that killed Speers.

Who would admit that who hadn't done it?

And please, he told that to the psychologist very recently. As you aren't a psychologist, please don't infer he admitted to murder because he said he may have been waterboarded.

He admitted to throwing a grenade to get away from Gitmo and waterboarding. Wouldn't you...

Show us the proof then.

Then show us why that proof would even matter. He was a kid. If anyone is guilty of anything it's the adults who exploited him, including the politicians that have hung their political fortunes and our country's reputation on denigrating and persecuting him.

That would be an actual war crime in a real military tribunal btw.

Then show us why that proof would even matter. He was a kid. If anyone is guilty of anything it's the adults who exploited him, including the politicians that have hung their political fortunes and our country's reputation on denigrating and persecuting him.

That would be an actual war crime in a real military tribunal btw.

Yes it would. Thankfully the people who acquire seats on our courts get there by there knowledge and experience, and not by kissing ass to this or that political party.

On Guard your knowledge of the selection process of federal judges is a tad naïve if you think no kissing of asses is done but we can save that for another thread. However you need competence as well as political connections if that was your real point which I think it was.

This thread is about the widow having the right to sue K.

This concept of referring to \K as a "kid" by some of you posters is interesting.

You use it to reflect a belief that chronological age alone should determine the nature and therefore consequences of the crimes K engaged in. Problem is its not that black and white when the law is actually applied.

That I would expect from people who have no clue about what psychological conditioning goes in to making a "kid" a terrorist.

Some of you throw out his "kid" status as an automatic get out of jail free card.

Psychologically make no mistake, at the time he commited his crimes which he does NOT deny his biological age did not ake him a "kid". He was a tainted, angry, adult.

I have sat in rooms with "kids" who have raped adults and other children, tortured animals, lit buildings on fire severely burning people. Excuse me calling them "kids' is absurd. Their state of mind has to be considered not just heir biological age.

I have watched as a "kid" carrying a nail bomb tripped in his sandals on stairs blowing a chunk out of his stomach. I have seen kids in crowds throwing stones and knocking people out and bashing each other over the head with metal bars.I have seen kids with gun holes, knife holes, smashed in faces.

So ees my perspective is a bit different but what looks like a "kid"to some of you was a terrorist, a violent murderer to others..

"Kids" to me is a concept that for people who have not had to work in the legal system or deal in the world of terrorism they of course have a different perspective on an and so when they see and so someone like Omar on t.v. looks like aa misunderstood teenager who just needs a hug and a hot dog.

The point you "kid' voyeurs are in denial over is that he was never a "kid" when he committed his crimes. His biological age did not make him a kid.

As Drum has repeated over and over, Kadr has never denied he threw a grenade and killed a medic. Never.The issue as to his being tortured is a separate issue. The evidence he admits to does not magically go away because he was tortured. He admitted it when he was not tortured. In fact he has been honest about it unlike you people on this forum denying it. Its kind of ironic, the very thing he admits some of you posters deny.

Those of you trying to make a legal argument there is no evidence as to what he did other than when he as tortured are dead wrong.

Not even his lawyer argues that and its a moot point now. His lawyer is now arguing that because he was not an adult when he did his crimes, he should not be treated as an adult under the criminal code but as a youth under the Youth Offender's Act and therefore should no longer be retained..

The constitutional arguments as to the defects in the American legal system that allowed at G-Bay water-boarding or failure to provide proper disclosure of evidence to the accused is not the issue. He is no longer in G-Bay.

The issue now is should he remain in jail or be released. That is a moot legal point. The law as it now exists will not allow for him to remain in jail.

The only issue is what will be his terms of probation.

Harper can not pass a retroactive law to the date he was sentenced changing the terms of the sentence. He is stuck with th law as it is now. His hands are tried.

Now for those of you who can't wait for him to be released, take him in. Hire him, and have your daughter marry him. Go on put up or shut up.

Its easy to be a liberal and lecture the rest of us on how to treat him - as long as he aint your neighbourhood.

Oh I know how it works, Those "kids"when they get released after committing violent crimes, suddenly they are not "kids" when they move into the neighbourhoods of you liberal righteous folk.

The difference is Drum and I not you are not pretending he is harmless and cuddly.

Now Eye I agree with in his statement that the law in cases of underage criminal perpetrators is supposed to where possible focus on the adults, or at least it should on the adults who exploited the underaged.

If we did that in this case then we should take a cold hard look at Omar's mother and sister living in Brampton, who claim his terrorist acts were righteous and that he should not denounce them. They are the largest impediment to his rehabilitation and how will he not rejoin with them and revert to their extremist views once he is let out?

Now you think Omar will just blend into the landscape?

I have news for you.

I worked with these "kids" on release. Not all are monsters but can you get real. K will have permanent psychiatric issues that will impair adjustment back into society.He is not cuddly. He will bite. if he is cornered, pressured, told no he will act out or bite.

He will have major problems with his sexual identity and how to express it, his temper, and there is a very high likelihood he wil engage in some sort of self mutilation if he remains solely dependent on his religion to keep himfrom drinking,smoking, taking drugs, repressing his sex drive.

He will as part of his damage that needs to be worked out over many years, struggle to repress his primal drive ad engage in dangerous forms of behaviour such as driving too quickly, fighting, challenging authority.

He will have an urge to punish and kill himself-he will not feel Canadian no matter how many times his lawyer or some of you do gooder librerals tell him because those of you who are the first to call him cuddly will be the first to run from him when you see him in public..

The phenomena of those of you who call him a "kid" is no different then when well meaning liberals adopt aboriginal children and are shocked the little cute doll they brought home when they reach puberty turn into who they always were and want out and back to their roots a people of the earth not your suburbs.

Kadr is a wolf not a domesticated dog. This "kid" label you slap on him is no different than calling a young wolf a puppy and not differentiating a wolf pup from a puppy. He is not going to domesticate. He has permanent damage that will prevent that.

Eventually he will engage in self destructive behaviour unable to cope with his freedom.

For those of you who call him "kid", please understand if he is to be rehabilitated, it will take intensive, non stop supervised therapy and even then the guarantee is very low of that happening given his family and lawyer are both the biggest obstacles to his rehab. at this point.

Ironically the best people to understand him and work with him would be soldiers with ptsd returned from Afghanistan and I would not expect them to help him but ironically they are the only people who could even remotely understand him.

At the time he killed he US soldier he was a tainted, damaged, violent adult and there is no way to pretend otherwise.

The wife of the dead soldier has the perfect right to sue him and should.

In your emphasis to portray Kadr as a kid, you forget the kids he left behind and the mother of those kids and the pain they are going through.

The value of that brave medic well? Do any of you who wax poetic about Kadr know who that man is and how he died or how his fellow soldiers

following the very code of honour he did, saved the life of Kadr?

I can think of no one more highly to respect than a medic. Maybe some of you need to know why people become medics-the values, the ideals that go into that-the moral strength and commitment that takes.

God bless that medic and his family.

Edited by Rue

There sure is.

He killed a man.You're okay with that, cause it was just a fu%%ing "damn murican".

Take your bloody bigotry, and you know.......

It wouldnt matter if it was an American, a Russian, a German, or an Ethiopian. He was in a war-zone and he threw a grenade at people that were attacking the compound he was in.

BIG....

F&^KING....

DEAL...

Yeah, we get it.

Again, let's see if he is truthful in disavowing terrorism.

I'll pass on that, and just hope that he has seen that terrorism and murdering innocent people is really not a justifiable way to spread ideology. Although, with the way the Liberals on this board support him, maybe I'm wrong.

Yeah, we get it.

Moronic strawman.

Moronic strawman again. Fact is regardless about what anyone thinks about the US being evil, when you send an army to invade another country its going to kill some people, and some of its soldiers are going to get killed too. Its called war.

And another moronic strawman.

Although, with the way the Liberals on this board support him, maybe I'm wrong.

More nonsense.

On Guard your knowledge of the selection process of federal judges is a tad naïve if you think no kissing of asses is done but we can save that for another thread. However you need competence as well as political connections if that was your real point which I think it was.

This thread is about the widow having the right to sue K.

This concept of referring to \K as a "kid" by some of you posters is interesting.

You

Imagine Hitler advancing these fanciful notions - "Hey, what are y'all doing focusing on me when this kid killed a member of my SS!??"

Omar your response to me made no sense. The only thing remotely decipherable from it is that you appear to be equating people you disagree with as Hitler and the deceased medic as an SS officer and are fusing your identity with Kadr's. Since are taking liberties suggesting what categories people fall in I would argue that the words I read in your response appear to manifest you try justify being a Muslim extremist as a Jew fighting Nazis.

Bizarre indeed but par for the course.