Moderating Mapleafweb's Moderation

Argus

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If moderators can't even be bothered to tell you why they suspend you without you asking, while far left nuts (we can all use that word now right? Should I quote it again?) call you every name in the book and get away with it, why should anyone show either of them the tiniest bit of respect? Let the left wing nuts have their echo chamber, that's what the really want anyway, o and what could possibly be wrong enough with a post such that you would let the poster know about it, but then keep it up on the board? It's just another grey area for your bias to exploit.

I am looking forward to Argus creating his own site and allowing his fans to move with him. If there is crowd sourcing being organized I will ceratinly contribute to this possible resolution to problems on the mapleleafweb opinion board.

Go Argus Go!!

It's certainly true that if I was to start a site it would be a more cordial place, and that people who contribute nothing intellectually, other than evidence of their own emotional issues, would not be welcome there.

Edited by Argus

It's certainly true that if I was to start a site it would be a more cordial place, and that people who contribute nothing intellectually, other than evidence of their own emotional issues, would not be welcome there.

Would you have an entry level psychological exam? If one existed, should MLW introduce it?

Whatever. Just stop filling my inbox.

I am getting warnings of long term suspensions for speaking up for what I believe is bigotry and racist to minority groups. If that is what it takes to stand up for this then that's fine. I have no problem with this decision.

However, I would like to say that this forum seems to promote this kind of hatred towards minority groups and at the same time, take it upon themselves to delete posts or threaten suspension to those who try to draw attention to these actions.

Who gets insulted on a 95% anonymous message forum? Goodness society is soft. Use your real name like Mike Hardner and I do. Anyone else?

Mostly people get insulted because you don't agree with them. Mostly they're progressives, and progressives think all their ideas are good and noble and righteous and for the betterment of all personkind, so how could anyone possibly disagree? If you disagree then clearly you're a horrible person. Also, progressives prefer to 'not judge' which is weird given how extremely intolerant they are of people who don't act like them. Well, if they're White.

Of course they have much lower standards for anyone not white, western and christian, which they like to pretend is 'tolerance' and so they get deeply offended whenever people judge those other groups for the things they do without, you know, understanding that they're simply not as civilized as white people and should be excused. Progressives call this 'being open minded'. Others call it liberal bigotry.

Would you have an entry level psychological exam? If one existed, should MLW introduce it?

Not needed. You can tell who is barely clinging to sanity on this site by simply reading their bitter, conspiracy laden postings, or noting how their posts are so incredibly hostile to all other views, either openly, or classically passive aggressive. The last page or two gives an excellent example of such types.

Edited by Argus

You can tell who is barely clinging to sanity on this site by simply reading their bitter, conspiracy laden postings, or noting how their posts are so incredibly hostile to all other views, either openly, or classically passive aggressive. The last page or two gives an excellent example of such types.

Gotta agree there.

You can tell who is barely clinging to sanity on this site by simply reading their bitter, conspiracy laden postings, or noting how their posts are so incredibly hostile to all other views, either openly, or classically passive aggressive. The last page or two gives an excellent example of such types.

How Fruedian.

Why not delete this post too?

Answer my question 1st and then I will answer yours.

After deleting that post, what would you have us do with the reply directly below it? The reply quotes the post you ask to be deleted.

why should anyone show either of them the tiniest bit of respect?

Point of order -- Who cares?

It's just another grey area for your bias to exploit.

Just follow the forum rules and guidelines and you will be free to post whatever you want.

There is nothing in the forum rules that state you must express respect for the moderators. Please keep us out of your discussions.

I am delighted to go on record asserting that MLW does not compel anybody to be here.

I'd like to go on the record as being disappointed that we can't put the mods on ignore. I think that would solve a lot of issues around here.

Are you compelled to be here?

I know, I know. Charles has explained if they don't add substance to a thread, but really?? How would he know?

Easy: We read what you folks write.

Mostly people get insulted because you don't agree with them. Mostly they're progressives, and progressives think all their ideas are good and noble and righteous and for the betterment of all personkind, so how could anyone possibly disagree? If you disagree then clearly you're a horrible person. Also, progressives prefer to 'not judge' which is weird given how extremely intolerant they are of people who don't act like them. Well, if they're White.

Of course they have much lower standards for anyone not white, western and christian, which they like to pretend is 'tolerance' and so they get deeply offended whenever people judge those other groups for the things they do without, you know, understanding that they're simply not as civilized as white people and should be excused. Progressives call this 'being open minded'. Others call it liberal bigotry.

You are somewhat correct. When I burn garbage the progressives think I am destroying the world for their grandchildren. It compels me to burn more and then they drive away in their massive SUVs all angry and all on their quest to save the earth. I laugh at them.

Not needed. You can tell who is barely clinging to sanity on this site by simply reading their bitter, conspiracy laden postings, or noting how their posts are so incredibly hostile to all other views, either openly, or classically passive aggressive. The last page or two gives an excellent example of such types.

The picture you are painting may be leading where you didn't want it to.