Toronto Islamist says Sandy divine slap to US

Mr.Canada

A Toronto website that calls itself the “newsmagazine of the Islamic movement” has described the hurricane battering the northeast U.S. a “divine slap.”

“This is what American democracy is all about. But for now, Hurricane Sandy, as a divine slap on the face of arrogance, is smashing its way through the Eastern Coast of the U.S.”

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/10/30/hurricane-sandy-a-divine-slap-on-the-face-of-u-s-arrogance-toronto-islamist-website-declares/Source

This goes to prove that a vocal, radical Islamic element exists in Toronto. This is very dangerous. To celebrate a catastrophe of epic proportions is just sick. I am appalled but not surprised as these are the same people who cheered when 9/11 happened.

We must take measures to remove this person from our society. This attitude must not be allowed to fester and grow. Just as we fought againnst racism we must also fight against Islamic terrorism and it's radical supporters.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This goes to prove that a vocal, radical Islamic element exists in Toronto. This is very dangerous. To celebrate a catastrophe of epic proportions is just sick.

Stifle free speech that doesn't incite violence or caused harm?

Does a stupid comment regarding hurricane Sandy being a slap from God upon the US really need to be regulated by the government?

Edited by Sleipnir

Sure, but before we go accusing people of being terrorists maybe you should take the test to see if you can tell a Fundamentalist Muslim apart from a Conservative Christian. (I only scored 6 out of 9 - as my sister said, it's hard telling those @$$hats apart)

Keep in mind that loony Christians are already on record about Sandy.

Of course, as these Christians "Praise God! Stop Marrying fags in NYC" they conveniently forget that it was sunny in San Francisco, the SF Giants just won the World Series, and the SF 49'ers beat those Arizona Republican Cardinals on Monday Night Football. laugh.png

Edited by msj

Come'on Mr. Canada, this isn't going to interest the usual suspects of the forum. Now, if it was an obscure American preacher, the usual suspects of the forum would be out in full force. Equipped with pitchforks, faux outrage, and plenty of broad brush painting.

Sure, but before we go accusing people of being terrorists maybe you should take the test to see if you can tell a Fundamentalist Muslim about from a Conservative Christian. (I only scored 6 out of 9 - as my sister said, it's hard telling those @$$hats apart)

Keep in mind that loony Christians are already on record about Sandy.

Of course, as these Christians "Praise God! Stop Marrying fags in NYC" they conveniently forget that it was sunny in San Francisco, the SF Giants just won the World Series, and the SF 49'ers beat those Arizona Republican Cardinals on Monday Night Football. laugh.png

LOL! This was posted while I was writing my post! Too funny!

Stifle free speech that doesn't incite violence or caused harm?

Does a stupid comment regarding hurricane Sandy being a slap from God upon the US really need to be regulated by the government?

Agreed!

I love people's right to stupid free speech so we can laugh at all of the loons (regardless of which brand of sky fairy they follow). wink.png

Agreed!

I love people's right to stupid free speech so we can laugh at all of the loons (regardless of which brand of sky fairy they follow). wink.png

I wish that were true. But it's usually your side that feels it necessary to infringe on people's right to stupid free speech via human rights tribunals.

Come'on Mr. Canada, this isn't going to interest the usual suspects of the forum. Now, if it was an obscure American preacher, the usual suspects of the forum would be out in full force. Equipped with pitchforks, faux outrage, and plenty of broad brush painting.

Where is my pitchfork, faux outrage, and broad brush painting?

I have clearly stated that this Muslim loon is of the same ilk of loony Christians. I have not stated that all Muslims nor all Christians are this stupid.

As for outrage - I'm clearly mocking the Muslim loons and the Christian loons for their stupidity. I don't see any rage here, faux or otherwise.

As for the broad brush painting?

Well, you got me there - there are so many loony Christians and Muslims out there I can mine them for laughs forever! They are such a broad community! laugh.png

I wish that were true. But it's usually your side that feels it necessary to infringe on people's right to stupid free speech via human rights tribunals.

Really? You know how I vote? You know whether or not I support human rights tribunals?

Hmmmm, maybe you should stop painting in such broad strokes! tongue.png

Edited by msj

It's stupid when Pat Robertson says it, it's stupid when some dumb-ass Muslim says it, it's stupid when Michele Bachmann says it, and it's stupid when any other nut-job says it.

I'm all in favor of letting these chumps keep talking so that the rest of us will have something to laugh about. The best way for people to see what a bunch of idiots they are is to let them be themselves and say what's on their mind.

-k

It's stupid when Pat Robertson says it, it's stupid when some dumb-ass Muslim says it, it's stupid when Michele Bachmann says it, and it's stupid when any other nut-job says it.

I'm all in favor of letting these chumps keep talking so that the rest of us will have something to laugh about. The best way for people to see what a bunch of idiots they are is to let them be themselves and say what's on their mind.

-k

Agree.

Sure, but before we go accusing people of being terrorists maybe you should take the test to see if you can tell a Fundamentalist Muslim about from a Conservative Christian. (I only scored 6 out of 9 - as my sister said, it's hard telling those @$$hats apart

Heh, I also got 6/9.

In regards to the OP: the comments are stupid, but fall under free speech. Just as would comments criticizing Islam, its prophet, or its followers.

This goes to prove that a vocal, radical Islamic element exists in Toronto. This is very dangerous. To celebrate a catastrophe of epic proportions is just sick. I am appalled but not surprised as these are the same people who cheered when 9/11 happened.

We must take measures to remove this person from our society. This attitude must not be allowed to fester and grow. Just as we fought againnst racism we must also fight against Islamic terrorism and it's radical supporters.

This would be the notorious Zafar Bangash and his band of merry pro-Iran fascists. A proud Canadian...son of the True North Strong and Free.

-k

Yeah but then they have kids and teach them to believe it. Plus good religious folk have more children than atheists or moderate and/or lazy religious folk.

Moral: humans are really stupid.

This type of attitude must not be allowed to fester and grow in our Muslim youth of today. The same vigor with which we fought against racial and sexual prejudice must be used to combat the growing tide of Islamic fundamentalism. Hate of all forms must be stamped out with no groups getting a secret pass due to to ethnicity.

Does this hate include any attempts to have Gays arrested via evidence you provide by videotaping said people during Pride?

Or do you just pull the blinds late at night when you watch them?

Our group in with a Jewish group actively taped people at the Pride event who had involved themselves with anti Israel/anti Jewish messages and overt sexual acts in public, in full view of children who were present.

We forwarded these tapes to the various levels of government responsible for partial funding of these events. in the form of grants.

No hatred involved.

To say some of these things are pretty sick.

WWWTT

This is terrible that we have such blatant radical Islamic thinking here in Canada, that we are importing this mindset from parts of the world. The media is not helping with it's constant criticism of the US and Israel. We need to support these countries unequivocally and everything they do.

This type of attitude must not be allowed to fester and grow in our Muslim youth of today. The same vigor with which we fought against racial and sexual prejudice must be used to combat the growing tide of Islamic fundamentalism. Hate of all forms must be stamped out with no groups getting a secret pass due to to ethnicity.

When we sideline them we allow that attitude to fester, integration will never happen. It would be better to actually work with these people in order to bring about the change in them we want to see, like integrating into western society as we would want/expect.