Should Trump be taken seriously?

Trump said he'll reveal something big about Obama on Wenesday. He said (from a newsclip on CNN) it could probably become a "game change." The thing is, could he be taken seriously? Seriously.

Donald Trump threatens to drop 'gigantic' bombshell about President Obama on Wednesday

• Trump said that he has something 'very, very big' to reveal about Obama
  • Said he will announce the news via Twitter on Wednesday

By Meghan Keneally

PUBLISHED:13:51 GMT, 22 October 2012| UPDATED:18:43 GMT, 22 October 2012

article-2221390-157FFFDA000005DC-427_306x358.jpg

Donald Trump said that he has 'gigantic' news about the President which he will announce on Twitter Wednesday

Donald Trump announced today that he has a 'gigantic' bombshell about President Obama that he will reveal on Wednesday.

The billionaire real estate baron told Fox & Friends this morning that he had 'something very, very big concerning the president of the United States'.

'It's going to be very big. I know one thing- you will cover it in a very big fashion,' he added.

Trump wasn't giving away any clues, however, but only went on to say that it could 'possibly' play a role in the election.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2A7CjMdOz

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Edited by betsy

So Shady can post about it #PartisanHackery.

I will post about it. Apparently it's Michelle and Barack Obama's divorce papers from a while back. Doesn't sound like a big deal to me. Anyways, in terms of whether Trump should be taken seriously. Only when it comes to real estate.

Guest Derek L

I will post about it. Apparently it's Michelle and Barack Obama's divorce papers from a while back. Doesn't sound like a big deal to me. Anyways, in terms of whether Trump should be taken seriously. Only when it comes to real estate.

I've also heard that he sold blow back in collage:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/10/president-obama-sold-cocaine-college-trump-charges-republicans-reject

rolleyes.gif

Coming from Trump, that's pretty rich.

http://wtvr.com/2012/10/24/donald-trumps-big-reveal-against-pres-barack-obama/

If Pres. Obama releases his college records and his passport records, then Trump says he will give a $5 million check to a charity of President Obama’s choice. Trumps says he will release the check within an hour of receiving the records.

Maybe the Donald just likes calling press conferences.

Trump said he'll reveal something big about Obama on Wenesday. He said (from a newsclip on CNN) it could probably become a "game change." The thing is, could he be taken seriously? Seriously.

Since Donald Trump is a millionaire (not a billionaire btw) trust fund baby who has lost as much as he has gained from inherited family fortune, and surrounds himself with lackies who don't have the guts to tell him how stupid he actually is, I don't think anything that Trump says on any subject should be listened to....let alone addressed with a rebuttal.

But, since the right wing....including the religious right keeps going to FoxNoise and clowns like Trump for political inspiration, I would like to know how a degenerate like Trump fits with your other compartmentalized theme found here: What Is A Christian? Specifically, if you care to go back there, I'd like to know how right wing Christians get away with making the litmus test for identifying Christians all about opposition to gays and abortion, and not about the social gospel of Jesus, as found in Matthew 25 .............

Then he will say to those at his left hand, 'Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels; 42.
for I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink,
43. I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.' 44. Then they also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see thee hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to thee?' 45. Then he will answer them, 'Truly, I say to you, as you did it not to one of the least of these, you did it not to me.' 46. And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

So, if Mitt Romney or Paul Ryan are at the pearly gates, what do they say? We gave you a tax cut to provide you an incentive to buy new clothes, a health care plan....and maybe afford a good lawyer to buy your way out of prison! I wonder how that would fly!

Over the last 100 years in America, while Americans were getting rich and feeling confident that they could conquer a continent....and then the world, their religion shifted from the traditional suspicion of wealth and the accumulators of wealth to a full open embrace of wealth as the sign of blessings from above. Fine and dandy if Republicans want to call themselves fundamentalist Christians and fundamentalist objectivists at the same time; but the two philosophies are diametrically opposed to one another, and it's time to call out every right wing Christian who claims to follow the bible 100% on their about face in dealing with both the wealthy and the poor, instead of letting the right get away with keeping the discussion restricted to social issues that border on their religious values......and I have nothing more to say about Trump, or the real Republican billionaires like the Koch brothers, Foster Friese, Sheldon Adelson etc.

Edited by WIP

Since Donald Trump is a millionaire (not a billionaire btw) trust fund baby who has lost as much as he has gained from inherited family fortune, and surrounds himself with lackies who don't have the guts to tell him how stupid he actually is, I don't think anything that Trump says on any subject should be listened to....let alone addressed with a rebuttal.

But, since the right wing....including the religious right keeps going to FoxNoise and clowns like Trump for political inspiration, I would like to know how a degenerate like Trump fits with your other compartmentalized theme found here: What Is A Christian? Specifically, if you care to go back there, I'd like to know how right wing Christians get away with making the litmus test for identifying Christians all about opposition to gays and abortion, and not about the social gospel of Jesus, as found in Matthew 25 .............

Then he will say to those at his left hand, 'Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels; 42.
for I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink,
43. I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.' 44. Then they also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see thee hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to thee?' 45. Then he will answer them, 'Truly, I say to you, as you did it not to one of the least of these, you did it not to me.' 46. And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

So, if Mitt Romney or Paul Ryan are at the pearly gates, what do they say? We gave you a tax cut to provide you an incentive to buy new clothes, a health care plan....and maybe afford a good lawyer to buy your way out of prison! I wonder how that would fly!

Over the last 100 years in America, while Americans were getting rich and feeling confident that they could conquer a continent....and then the world, their religion shifted from the traditional suspicion of wealth and the accumulators of wealth to a full open embrace of wealth as the sign of blessings from above. Fine and dandy if Republicans want to call themselves fundamentalist Christians and fundamentalist objectivists at the same time; but the two philosophies are diametrically opposed to one another, and it's time to call out every right wing Christian who claims to follow the bible 100% on their about face in dealing with both the wealthy and the poor, instead of letting the right get away with keeping the discussion restricted to social issues that border on their religious values......and I have nothing more to say about Trump, or the real Republican billionaires like the Koch brothers, Foster Friese, Sheldon Adelson etc.

Go post a new thread in the Religion section.

Go post a new thread in the Religion section.

Why should I start a new thread? Surely you can follow the link to your own thread that supposedly provides the litmus test for being a true Christian. You can post your rebuttal about how everyone else is misinterpreting Matthew 25 on the one you already started.

Why should I start a new thread? Surely you can follow the link to your own thread that supposedly provides the litmus test for being a true Christian. You can post your rebuttal about how everyone else is misinterpreting Matthew 25 on the one you already started.

Why should you start a new thread? Because your post is completely off topic, not to mention completely deranged. I think you set a record for most leftwing buzzwords in one post.

Goof for Donald Trump, he blends patriotism and self-promotion in refreshing ways. Obama won't reveal his university transcripts because a) he wasn't a good student, and B) he got in based on a combination of lies and racist/bigoted admission policies that benefited him at the expense of more qualified applicants.

Goof for Donald Trump,

He is that.

he blends patriotism and self-promotion in refreshing ways.

So much that right winggroups want nothing to o with him, Fox News wishes he would shut up and disappear, he makes a mockery of most things he touches (apart from real estate)

Most find him an embarassment and inviting scorn to be heaped on Rep as well.

That you would aggrandize such a blowhard is really not surprising. You are wont to do so for yourself.

Charming it is,

Did your self-loathing increase once you realised that you had passed the point in life to get married and raise a family? All you do is project venom onto others, and it's clearly rooted in self-hatred. It's not my fault that you didn't accomplish what you wanted in life and ended up eternally lonely and bitter. The good news is perhaps you can serve as a cautionary tale to others about what it's like to never grow up; you and BlackDog can do a tour of university campuses entitled, "Don't End Up Like Us - Eternal Manboys".

Did your self-loathing increase once you realised that you had passed the point in life to get married and raise a family? All you do is project venom onto others, and it's clearly rooted in self-hatred. It's not my fault that you didn't accomplish what you wanted in life and ended up eternally lonely and bitter. The good news is perhaps you can serve as a cautionary tale to others about what it's like to never grow up; you and BlackDog can do a tour of university campuses entitled, "Don't End Up Like Us - Eternal Manboys".

Guess you are embarassed by your post fawning over The Donald.

Its the internet buttercup , you can be anything you want, and lord knows you've tried to be intelligent .

Keep trying !