The Truth About Benghazi

Beats me...I think Col. Oliver North was a god_amn American hero ! :D

Exactly. I'm not expecting you to be in front of the US embassy yelling "DOWN DOWN BUSH DOWN"

Clinton will be a viable prez candidate for her party if she chooses to run, and that means taking lots of heat over Benghazi.

I'm sure she wouldn't mind that. I don't think it's going to push the swing voters' swings much.

Hillary obviously meant, what difference does it make if some Americans were killed in Benghazi. She doesn't care and that's why she must never become the president. What she really meant is that it doesn't ever make any difference if Americans were killed.

• 2 months later...

Whatever really happened there, it happened on Clinton's watch. Plain and simple.

I dunno... Groups like the CIA and NSA are pretty much above any kind of civilian oversight. Its quite possible Clinton didnt even know the CIA was running a torture prison there. You have the pecking order backwards me thinks as far as who is watching who... they probably have a toilet cam in Hilarys bathroom.

Kimmy, that is like the police investigating themselves with the conclusion of everything being done within the law.

Wrong, Gost. Nobody would like to nail the Obama administration more than the House Republicans.

That the House Committee didn't find any wrongdoing by the administration is more like Wiley Coyote investigating the Roadrunner and finding no wrondoing.

-k

Wrong, Gost. Nobody would like to nail the Obama administration more than the House Republicans.

That the House Committee didn't find any wrongdoing by the administration is more like Wiley Coyote investigating the Roadrunner and finding no wrondoing.

-k

When it comes to issues of national security and potential crimes by the state these guys collude more than Canadian Telecoms. I have no doubt if there was any wrongdoing it would be covered up and buried. It's so that nobody powerful ever gets prosecuted, and it's why Obama chose to 'look forward, not backwards' instead of prosecuting members of the Bush regime for their illegal war and torture.

I dunno... Groups like the CIA and NSA are pretty much above any kind of civilian oversight. Its quite possible Clinton didnt even know the CIA was running a torture prison there. You have the pecking order backwards me thinks as far as who is watching who... they probably have a toilet cam in Hilarys bathroom.

I would argue that Clinton knew damn well what was really going on. The failed reason of the video first off, was a complete distraction they knew was shoddy at best. But they rolled with it. Clinton tried to distance herself, by leaving the State Department, this was before she was even asked to testify in the hearings. Hillary is at the top tier of the pecking order, no doubt. She has made herself quite valuable to the rest of the top tier. She will be rewarded with a presidency. That I am quite sure of.

'What difference does it make?' Is a telling statement, she knew what was really doing down. I am more concerned with the gun running through Libya to Syria. That was the real CIA operation there. That would have also exposed the USA a lot more. I mean complaining to Russia about their support for the rebels in Ukraine, but not even giving a nod to the support of the Libyan rebels, the Syrian Rebels, Al-Queda in the past and present, in the forms of the Muhajedeen and now ISIS. I can't say for sure that ISIS is backed by the CIA, but it would not surprise me.

Also allegations of human trafficking through Benghazi. Not sure who was in control of that operation.

• 2 weeks later...

'What difference does it make?' Is a telling statement, she knew what was really doing down. I am more concerned with the gun running through Libya to Syria. That was the real CIA operation there. That would have also exposed the USA a lot more. I mean complaining to Russia about their support for the rebels in Ukraine, but not even giving a nod to the support of the Libyan rebels, the Syrian Rebels, Al-Queda in the past and present, in the forms of the Muhajedeen and now ISIS. I can't say for sure that ISIS is backed by the CIA, but it would not surprise me.

Also allegations of human trafficking through Benghazi. Not sure who was in control of that operation.

The sad thing is the massive hypocrisy and intellectual dishonesty of Western politicians and media seems completely unnoticed by vast swathes of the population, especially in the US.

I note the Republicans deftly avoid the fact that 11 embassies and consulates were attacked, and a number of deaths occured, during Dubya's regime.

Do you consider embassies to be a military target?

• 6 years later...