The Truth About Benghazi

Then why did you say:

Yet your own link says 6 hours.........laugh.png

Sure does but those men were I am a safe house that wasn't under attack until 6 hours later in a different place. See you don't know what you are talking about. Let's wait for the facts because if nothing else is clear no one I this this thread know the details.

Condi tells Crazies like Shady to STFU.

RICE: But when things are unfolding very, very quickly, it’s not always easy to know what is really going on on the ground. And to my mind, the really important questions here are about how information was collected. Did the various agencies really coordinate and share intelligence in the way that we had hoped, with the reforms that were made after 9/11?

So there’s a big picture to be examined here. But we don’t have all of the pieces, and I think it’s easy to try and jump to conclusions about what might have happened here. It’s probably better to let the relevant bodies do their work.

Guest Derek L

Sure does but those men were I am a safe house that wasn't under attack until 6 hours later in a different place. See you don't know what you are talking about. Let's wait for the facts because if nothing else is clear no one I this this thread know the details.

Multiple attacks on multiple locations? ohmy.png

The USAF can do that too………………

Guest Derek L

Why don’t you quote the entire transcript? You see, I watched the interview on Greta, you’re missing her statement regarding the lack of protection of the embassy and her mention that based on her prior experience as NSA to “W”, Obama (And the inner cabinet) would have been notified immediately of the attack……….

Why don’t you quote the entire transcript? You see, I watched the interview on Greta, you’re missing her statement regarding the lack of protection of the embassy and her mention that based on her prior experience as NSA to “W”, Obama (And the inner cabinet) would have been notified immediately of the attack……….

She clearly says that only crazies are talking specifics right now and everyone needs to wait for details.

Guest Derek L

I assume you meant that as the Honorific...not as the bigoted slur.

ph34r.png

Is it a slur? I thought it was Arabic for a follower on a pilgrimage to Mecca? Hence, killing said follower would send him to Mecca sooner…..Everybody wins.

Guest Derek L

It's being reported now that the administration specifically gave the stand down order to military units close by while the attack on the embassy was taking place.

Yup:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/26/cia-operators-were-denied-request-for-help-during-benghazi-attack-sources-say/

Woods and at least two others ignored those orders and made their way to the consulate which at that point was on fire. Shots were exchanged. The rescue team from the CIA annex evacuated those who remained at the consulate and Sean Smith, who had been killed in the initial attack. They could not find the ambassador and returned to the CIA annex at about midnight.

At that point, they called again for military support and help because they were taking fire at the CIA safe house, or annex. The request was denied. There were no communications problems at the annex, according those present at the compound. The team was in constant radio contact with their headquarters. In fact, at least one member of the team was on the roof of the annex manning a heavy machine gun when mortars were fired at the CIA compound. The security officer had a laser on the target that was firing and repeatedly requested back-up support from a Spectre gunship, which is commonly used by U.S. Special Operations forces to provide support to Special Operations teams on the ground involved in intense firefights.

Didn’t know they had AC-130s in the theatre, I’d have thought them all to be in Florida or Afghanistan, learn something new every day………….Certainly a solitary Spectre gunship, with ROE allowing it to fire on the attackers, could have ended the entire engagement with little to none collateral damage.

Again, if it was as simple as you're trying to make it seem, do you think that the most ever terrorist killing President is really going to just sit back and let it happen? Really? Has Obama really done anything to make it seem that way?

Again, if it was as simple as you're trying to make it seem, do you think that the most ever terrorist killing President is really going to just sit back and let it happen? Really? Has Obama really done anything to make it seem that way?

Yes, because this situation actually needed leadership. It was the 3am phone call Hillary Clinton warned everybody about 4 years ago. Quit kissing Obama's ass and start asking tough questions of the people in power.

Yes, because this situation actually needed leadership.

Because on these type's of issues, Obama has never provided leadership...

rolleyes.gif

It was the 3am phone call Hillary Clinton warned everybody about 4 years ago.

We all know that's come more than once. Just ask the people of Haiti.

"When there is a fog of war like this, there are a lot of competing stories coming in, there’s a lot of competing information coming in and it takes a little while to know precisely what has happened. …There are protocols in place. I have no reason to believe that they weren’t followed."

That is what Condi said two days ago. I suggest you wait for the information to become clear before politicizing such a tragic event. Remember Romney tired that and lost all his momentum? Keep it up guys you will ruin his run yet.

Is it a slur? I thought it was Arabic for a follower on a pilgrimage to Mecca? Hence, killing said follower would send him to Mecca sooner…..Everybody wins.

Like I said, there are two, completely distinct, meanings of the word.

As the pejorative, it is generally compared to "gook."

This is the usual meaning when used by Westerners.

Like I said, there are two, completely distinct, meanings of the word.

As the pejorative, it is generally compared to "gook."

This is the usual meaning when used by Westerners.

I find the term westerner to be a pejorative as well, especially when used by the left.

]ABC News: President Obama Begs Off Answering Whether Americans in Benghazi Were Denied Requests for Help[/b]

In an interview with a Denver TV reporter Friday, President Obama twice refused to answer questions as to whether the Americans under siege in Benghazi, Libya on September 11, 2012, were denied requests for help

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/president-obama-begs-off-answering-whether-americans-in-benghazi-were-denied-requests-for-help/

Seems like another one of Shady's stuipd questions has been answered. I have seen a pattern in this thread Shady makes a crazy statement that he knows he can get away with because all the information about the attack isn't out yet then as the information trickles out Shady is wrong. Seems like Shady and Mitt have been wrong about everything so far about the attack so why would anything they say be worth anything?

"Neither the president nor anyone in the White House denied any requests for assistance in Benghazi," National Security Council spokesman Tommy Vietor told Yahoo News by email.

http://news.yahoo.co...--election.html