The Truth About Benghazi

Guest Derek L

And what would they have done with those F-16? Blew the whole damn place up? That isn't an appropriate response.

Ahh........You don't seem to understand what F-16s can do..........Google CAS rolleyes.gif

And what would they have done with those F-16? Blew the whole damn place up? That isn't an appropriate response.

That is the thing isn't it? The next day 30 000 Libyans took to the streets and went and destroyed the HQ where these men were. Obama and the world are now working together to pick each terrorist off one by one. All showing up with an F16 to shoot into a crowd would do is cost all the gains in the Region everyone has worked for and made more Terrorists. This isn't an appropriate response, it would not have saved anyone. This is why Romney never should be president, people like this don't understand actions have reactions. So making the right choices matters.

Guest Derek L

That is the thing isn't it? The next day 30 000 Libyans took to the streets and went and destroyed the HQ where these men were. Obama and the world are now working together to pick each terrorist off one by one. All showing up with an F16 to shoot into a crowd would do is cost all the gains in the Region everyone has worked for and made more Terrorists. This isn't an appropriate response, it would not have saved anyone. This is why Romney never should be president, people like this don't understand actions have reactions. So making the right choices matters.

So why didn't they "take to the streets" well it was happening? rolleyes.gif

So why didn't they "take to the streets" well it was happening? rolleyes.gif

Are you saying this didn't happen? Seriously do you ask why anti violence (take back the night) protesters don't rush out of their houses when there is some criminal attack in a city. Seriously how thick are you?

Maybe they were scared some American idiot would send a F-16 in to shoot every Libyan within a mile.

Edited by punked

Guest Derek L

Are you saying this didn't happen? Seriously do you ask why anti violence (take back the night) protesters don't rush out of their houses when there is some criminal attack in a city. Seriously how thick are you?

No, I’m saying their actions, the next day, didn’t save the four Americans.

Maybe they were scared some American idiot would send a F-16 in to shoot every Libyan within a mile.

Perhaps you should Google LANTIRN also unsure.png

No, I’m saying their actions, the next day, didn’t save the four Americans.

Perhaps you should Google LANTIRN also unsure.png

Sure didn't but it did send a message to terrorist in the region that Libya and its people do not want it.

Maybe you should google f-16 and urban warfare.

Either to kill whom? Seriously you have no idea the time line or what happened when.

Edited by punked

Guest Derek L

It all sound so great in the text doesn't it? But again, to shoot at whom?

Those surrounding and attacking the embassy with heavy weapons, including mortars.........You understand the Americans have been attacking people rather successfully, armed with heavy weapons, including mortars, encompassing their own personal for decades right?

No seriously all knowing Shady, want to run through the events as you understand them?

Sure. The administration was watching the attack in real time, that went on for 7 hours. And did nothing to help rescue the Americans trapped there.

Guest Derek L

The US consulate inside the city of 700,000 people? Just shoot everyone in the street?

Nope, just the ones:

armed with heavy weapons, including mortars,

To add, I don’t know about you, but if I’m an innocent Libyan witnessing the terror attack in progress on the US embassy, I’d bugger and get out of range of those:

armed with heavy weapons, including mortars,

So I can plan my peaceful protest for the following night.