Obama vs Romney - POTUS 2012

let's make a little wager here:

if obama wins, shady should have to wear an I LOVE OBAMA shirt and take a photo of himself wearing it.

if romney wins, punked (or another obama fan) should wear an I LOVE ROMNEY shirt and take a photo of him/herself wearing it.

what do you say?

Sure, I'll wear one, if somebody wants to buy one for me.

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New polls show Romney with a 3 point lead in Ohio and a 1 point lead in Iowa. Game over for Barack Hussein Obama, mmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm.

LOL you know there was also two new polls out that show Obama is winning Ohio and Iowa. I forgot you only post polls you like but this crazy.

Guess whose polls Shady is quoting. CITIZENS UNITED!!! Lol it doesn't get more partisan then that. Sorry big guy. BTW NYC mayor Bloomberg has endorsed OBAMA!!!

This was also tweeted today to give you an idea of the Mittmentum Shady is talking about.

Romney was routinely drawing 10,000+, but this week: Roanoke 2,800; Jacksonville 4,200; Coral Gables 3,500; Tampa 2,000.

— @PhilipRucker via TweetDeck

Edited by punked

One anomaly of the US elections is that because of the time-zones the votes are already being counted and results being published from the east while people are still going out to vote in the west. I guess that in a very clear election like in 1984 or in 1972 the winner had already collected enough electoral college votes before the polls were closed in the west.

Why Republicans say you shouldn't vote for Romney.

Wow, that was something.

In 08 I was rooting for Obama, but I liked McCain too. Romney is just a snake oil salesman though. I have no idea how anyone can support him.

Edited by BC_chick

Obviously somebody "supported" Romney at one time....he was the governor of Massachusetts.

Apparently they don't think he should be president, so "one time" seems to be over.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2012/election_2012_presidential_election/massachusetts/election_2012_massachusetts_president

Governor Romney has plenty of support regardless of your ability to understand how/why such support exists.

Well duh, I read the news, I see the polls, I know. Hence my disbelief given his character and history.

Did you think you're posting something enlightening for me there?

Edited by BC_chick

Well duh, I read the news, I see the polls, I know. Hence my disbelief given his character and history.

Did you think you're posting something enlightening for me there?

No, but short of assuming that your post was just a throwaway comment without any substance, it is not logical at face value. Clearly Mr. Romney has lots of "support" for reasons that qualify as ideas for doing so. Do you not believe the reality already admitted to ?

No, but short of assuming that your post was just a throwaway comment without any substance, it is not logical at face value. Clearly Mr. Romney has lots of "support" for reasons that qualify as ideas for doing so. Do you not believe the reality already admitted to ?

It's an expression. It doesn't mean that I literally can't 'believe' he has support. He is the republican candidate running for president and it's a close race. So of course he's got supporters.

BTW, I "can't believe" what a nice fall we had in Vancouver. Do you want to give me a meteorology report about past seasonal temperatures just to make some sort of a point?

I think he would have won anyway...he just locked it in with Sandy, and showing that he's far more competent than the Republicans give him credit for.

No matter what he's weak on the economy and has 1 trillion dollar deficits each year, you seriously cannot think this is good for the nation.

No matter what, the economy would have been weak, and there would have been a massive deficit.

I think we should never run deficits, bad economy or not. Always balanced or under budget. if we need to cut programs then we do it. Everyone cannot have everything all the time.