Osama Bin Laden is Dead

And yet they are going to bury him at sea with Islamic tradition in mind? Suuuuuuure.

Well heck, if they can find out where they can join thier brother swimming among the fishes.

The Obaminator strikes.....yes we can.....find and kill Bin Laden. B)

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find the timing convenient and suspicious.

It would have been more convenient in September 2012. I don't know - too obvious? A year and a half before the election is a long time and the public won't be focused on that by then.

I think he's dead but I agree that there is likely more to the story. I think they could have nailed him any time they wanted from December 2001 on and the powers that be waited until the right moment in someone's re-election campaign. George W. Bush didn't need it to win in 2004 and knew, given the Lehman debacle, that it wouldn't help McCain much.

Too bad, there is no vomitous icon

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html

From Dec 26, 2001..

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

"The Coalition troops are engaged in a mad search operation but they would never be able to fulfill their cherished goal of getting Usama alive or dead," the source said.

Bin Laden, according to the source, was suffering from a serious lung complication and succumbed to the disease in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief.

That was a story in the Pakistan Observer and picked up by Fox. I wouldn't give it too much credibility.

The Pakistan Observer probably had the objective of throwing the dogs off the trail.

I don't give this new news too much credibility either.

...I hope the mainstream media picks up on Topaz's take and runs with it. They probably would have if Bush had accomplished the objective. Since it happened under Obama's direction it will be pretty straight forward in the press and those conspiracy theories will remain on the fringe. The 9/11 inside job did catch the MSMs attention and it took a long time to drop off their radar - at least until after the election in 2008 and when Obama failed to ask the CIA for their UFO files.

I don't think they will, preferring to consolidate the end of this long story as the "facts" are forthcoming. Osama is not merely dead, he is truly and sincerely dead as the living icon for Al Qaeda. Tinfoil hat "inside job" types are going to have a harder time pushing their nonsense in the face of boring, corroborated elements of Osama's plans, organization, and execution of terror plots. Gone are the heady days of Loose Change fairy tales and WTC towers pre-wired with demolition explosives! ;)

I don't think they will, preferring to consolidate the end of this long story as the "facts" are forthcoming. Osama is not merely dead, he is truly and sincerely dead as the living icon for Al Qaeda. Tinfoil hat "inside job" types are going to have a harder time pushing their nonsense in the face of boring, corroborated elements of Osama's plans, organization, and execution of terror plots. Gone are the heady days of Loose Change fairy tales and WTC towers pre-wired with demolition explosives! ;)

Yeah good way to marginalize both the Birthers and the Truthers, all while preemtively marginalizing the Deathers.

Like I said, convenient timing. The MSM is going to have an orgy with all this fakery.

The good thing is, this wild card can only be played once.

Edited by GostHacked

Don't want to give his followers a place to worship or Martyr him.

Brilliant move.

I'm sure they went over every possible scenario...capture, trial, imprisonment, execution, disposal of body, everything had to be discussed and every political scenario played out...the final decision-confirm ID, execute and dispose of body...probably the best option but you just know all the conspiracy nuts will be on this there are conspiracy books to be written...Obama's birth certificate is now a forgery so next will be Obama faked Osama's death to win the election, you just know that will be the next wacko theory...

I agree. Conspiracists will abound for a while, but they're not likley to get as much traction out of this as did the truthers. Where the truthers could talk about "structural misintegerity," and throw out all sorts of pseudo-technical details that sound convincing enough to those with the right...predisposition...this one's going to have all the believability of "the birth certificate has a curled edge!"

Yeah good way to marginalize both the Birthers and the Truthers, all while preemtively marginalizing the Deathers.

Like I said, convenient timing. The MSM is going to have an orgy with all this fakery.

The good thing is, this wild card can only be played once.

If in large-sale politics, nothing is ever quite what it seems to be...sometimes it's close.

Sometimes the Official Story happens to be true.

Like I said, convenient timing.

Actually the timing of this event seems to mean pretty much nothing. It's another issue that krinkles the tinfoil in the hats a little more.

The whole story behind OBL makes sense, from beginning to end.

The Truther stories (plural, because no two Truthers will agree on a specific theory) have included:

- The WTC Landlord did it

- There were no planes

- NATO shot down the planes

- The planes landed safely

- NATO stood down

It's a sad day for Alex Jones and the conspiracy industry.

Guest American Woman

I find the timing to be out of nowhere. This came out of left field. When I woke up and saw the news this morning, it took me completely by surprise. There's nothing going on to have "timed" it for; nothing to be gained by the timing.

------------------------

It's obvious some people would question it and /or in effect say the timing is convenient and suspicious no matter when it happened, and a lot of those same people would be belittling the efforts if we didn't catch him. Some are going to find a way to piss on the effort whether it's killing him, catching him, or not killing him, not catching him. Wouldn't matter. Nothing would please these people, nothing would be seen as a positive achievement and everything would be seen as negative and worthy only of criticism and ridicule regarding the efforts.

If in large-sale politics, nothing is ever quite what it seems to be...sometimes it's close.

Sometimes the Official Story happens to be true.

Exactly. And this time it appears to be true.

Where's the humor?

I'm wondering the same thing. I see no humor in it.

-----------------------

I'm hoping his sends the message that even the guy on the top eventually gets it. I hope it stops some people in their tracks; ie: makes them stop and think.

Actually the timing of this event seems to mean pretty much nothing. It's another issue that krinkles the tinfoil in the hats a little more....

Agreed...there is absolutely no tactical or strategic relevance to the "timing" of this event for domestic or international advantage. If anything, some people are going to start complaining why it wasn't done much sooner.

Don't worry conspiracy wonks...there is always Jimmy Hoffa! ;)

I'm sure they went over every possible scenario...capture, trial, imprisonment, execution, disposal of body, everything had to be discussed and every political scenario played out...the final decision-confirm ID, execute and dispose of body...probably the best option but you just know all the conspiracy nuts will be on this there are conspiracy books to be written...Obama's birth certificate is now a forgery so next will be Obama faked Osama's death to win the election, you just know that will be the next wacko theory...

Yeah, Trump won't be happy until he sees Bin Ladens long form death certificate.

I'm hoping his sends the message that even the guy on the top eventually gets it. I hope it stops some people in their tracks; ie: makes them stop and think.

Makes them stop and think about what exactly?

Look, Trum is not a major force in U.S. politics. Get it?

I'd say after the Correspondents' Dinner Trump is probably done with trying to discredit obama...

Obama's "birth video"

Just a few more jokes about Trump...

Edited by amorris1123

I'd say after the Correspondents' Dinner Trump is probably done with trying to discredit obama...

Obama's "birth video"

Just a few more jokes about Trump...

As much as I can't stand Obama's policies, both domestic and foreign policies, these were golden moments for Obama. I think the dark times are still among the Republican party, with a guy like Trump seemingly being at the forefront of their leadership race. Think about it, a man who claims to be serious about a Presidential run who spends the majority of his time questioning Obama's "birth credibility". As if Americans don't have more important things on their minds! The Republican party needs a conservative Obama - in the sense that a charismatic, well-spoken, and pricipled leader needs to rise up. Look at the pathetic line-up: Bachmann, Romney, Pawlenty, Palin... Gingrich seems alright, maybe Rubio has some skills, but I highly doubt it. Sad times for America, she needs a kick-ass leader. Anyways, as much as I dislike Obama's positions and ideology, I can't help but like the man. He was pretty funny trashing Trump, as well.

Edited by Bob