Union Busting in Wisconsin

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Governor Walker should be waterboarded. Is there a process to recall the governor?

I think that, and recalling Republican Senators is already in the works along with numerous court challenges I believe...

Could be those Dem. Senators won't be the only ones going into hiding... :lol:

I have forwarded the threat to the FBI for analysis and possible RCMP liaison for further action. After what happened in Arizona, one can't be too careful thse days.

Good for you. I'll wait with baited breath for the cops to arrive at my door. They better have a warrant.

I have forwarded the threat to the FBI for analysis and possible RCMP liaison for further action. After what happened in Arizona, one can't be too careful thse days.

No one would no better... You SURE you want the FBI and RCMP knowing about you?

pssst, you're still neglecting your sheep... :D

http://www.mapleleafweb.com/forums//index.php?showtopic=18035&view=findpost&p=630083

Edited by GWiz

The left was begging for the bailouts. We're in a minority Parliament. I don't like it either but all those union votes were too much for Layton to ignore.

We would've been better served to let them fall, declare bankruptcy, restructure and come back leaner and more focused.

That's a pretty major revision of recent history. Some rather large corporate interests were also looking for handouts in Ottawa and Washington.

No one would no better... You SURE you want the FBI and RCMP knowing about you?

pssst, you're still neglecting your sheep... :D

Yes, I wish to cooperate with the authorities in any way possible when it comes to Canadians (or Americans) threatening elected officials. It is a sad day when a democratically elected governor is threatened in such a way.

Let's break it down and see...how about...Maybe Governor Walker should be waterboarded {insert harmful action here}.

You need to brush up on the law if you construe that as a threat. Of course you should know about malicious prosecution and the consequences of providing false information to the authorities. I want to be clear that if the authorities arrive at my door as a result of your alleged referral I will take whatever legal action is necessary to address your intervention.

You need to brush up on the law if you construe that as a threat. Of course you should know about malicious prosecution and the consequences of providing false information to the authorities. I want to be clear that if the authorities arrive at my door as a result of your alleged referral I will take whatever legal action is necessary to address your intervention.

Yes...yes...yes. Now does this mean you don't think Governor Walker should be waterboarded after all?

That's a pretty major revision of recent history. Some rather large corporate interests were also looking for handouts in Ottawa and Washington.

Correct, but the lefties were insisting that it was far cheaper to bail out the failing corporations than to have millions more unemployed on welfare and other social programs.

However there is a guarantee that no profits or a loss will equal less jobs. We need business to be successful.

Generally speaking our interest, as in society's interest, is in society's well-being, not the well-being of any individual business entity. There is X amount of work to be done or sales to be made. If there are 10 business entities in that area they will split the business and profits. If one goes under, the other nine will have more business and thus will wind up, collectively, hiring more people, so society is served regardless.

Exactly. Good salaries and benefits are paid for with profits. Except in the case of public unions. There salaries and benefits have nothing to do with the revenue of the government they work for. Their solution is to take more money from other people in order to keep the gravy flowing.

The administrative cost of government is generally pretty low on the scale of government spending. By far the vast majority of spending is for entitlements to the citizenry. My understanding is that the amount Walker wants to make out of state employees is chump change compared to the overall size of his deficit. In other words, it will hardly make a dent. So this is being done more for ideological than economic reasons.

So now you are threatening me as well? What is your major problem?

You have a fertile imagination. I haven't threatened you. Any action I would take against you would be through a leagl process once I secure your name through this website. That might entail some judicial intervention.

Edited by pinko

Psst, public sector workers pay taxes with other people's taxes, and buy goods and services with other people's taxes as well.

And if the government contracted out their work so that a private corporation employed them would you feel better about their salaries and benefits? It'd still be coming, ultimately, from the taxpayer, right?