Union Busting in Wisconsin

Ahhh yes, the freedom of the slave entering serfdom, such amazing advancements in culture are to be um, ahhh, err, what's the word I'm looking for, can you help me out here Jack, I've got a bad headache...

It's a phrase...

"Championed for the advancement of freedom and democracy!!!"

(see line the pockets of the members of the NAM)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a phrase...

"Championed for the advancement of freedom and democracy!!!"

(see line the pockets of the members of the NAM)

Close, but more defining of the slave to serfdom "freedom", it'll come to me, darn this headache, it'll come, it always does, eventually...

Close, but more defining of the slave to serfdom "freedom", it'll come to me, darn this headache, it'll come, it always does, eventually...

Lemme guess...

"The best kind of slave is the one who thinks he's free."?

By the way,I've heared that consuming semi-lethal quantities of alcohol that partially detach the central nervous system effectively kill all pain??

"Calling Dr. Beam...Calling Dr. James Beam!!!"

Edited by Jack Weber

Lemme guess...

"The best kind of slave is the one who thinks he's free."?

By the way,I've heared that consuming semi-lethal quantities of alcohol that partially detach the central nervous system effectively kill all pain??

"Calling Dr. Beam...Calling Dr. James Beam!!!"

Ahhh yes, the freedom of the slave entering serfdom, such amazing advancements in culture are to be CLASSIFIED as the ultimate freedom a slave to the workplace can aspire to in American culture...

:D (knew it would come to me)

RUM man myself...

Edited by GWiz

Ahhh yes, the freedom of the slave entering serfdom, such amazing advancements in culture are to be CLASSIFIED as the ultimate freedom a slave to the workplace can aspire to in American culture...

:D (knew it would come to me)

RUM man myself...

Hopefully white rum...

Higher ester count/less carmelized sugar...Less painful hangover...

Time to increase the consumption to deaden the pain!!!

This free walk into economic slavery is the necessary hallmark of the con that is neoliberal economics....

Has anyone else delved deeper into the public sector union racket that for some reason gets little attention?

Public sector unions donated $200 million dollars (those are tax dollars too) to Democrats during the 2010 mid-term election. So you have a system where unions support and spend their union dues campaigning for Democrat politicians. Who in turn, protect the unions, and keep their salaries, benefits and pensions nice and generous. It's an incenstuous relationship. And the whole thing is proped up by everyone else's taxes!

Where are the RICO laws when you need them. Seriously, there isn't much different between a "boss" and a "union boss" these days. :rolleyes:

Has anyone else delved deeper into the public sector union racket that for some reason gets little attention?

Public sector unions donated $200 million dollars (those are tax dollars too) to Democrats during the 2010 mid-term election. So you have a system where unions support and spend their union dues campaigning for Democrat politicians. Who in turn, protect the unions, and keep their salaries, benefits and pensions nice and generous. It's an incenstuous relationship. And the whole thing is proped up by everyone else's taxes!

Where are the RICO laws when you need them. Seriously, there isn't much different between a "boss" and a "union boss" these days. :rolleyes:

Have you delved into the motivations of the NAM yet???

Do you even know what the NAM is???

And enough with the "On the Waterfront" Mob/Labour Boss drivel...

Mainly because,unlike Marlon Brando,you'll never even be a contender...

Have you delved into the motivations of the NAM yet???

Have you delved into the motoviations behind the Democrat/public sector union relationship yet? It's pretty incestuous.

And enough with the "On the Waterfront" Mob/Labour Boss drivel...

Aww, does baby want his bottle? So you can spam buzz words but nobody else can? Typical union boss/thug behavior.

Have you delved into the motoviations behind the Democrat/public sector union relationship yet? It's pretty incestuous.

Aww, does baby want his bottle? So you can spam buzz words but nobody else can? Typical union boss/thug behavior.

Speaking of thuglike weasel behaviour,look into the NAM and ask youself if individual worker rights are their collective motivation...

And then ask yourself if the NAM (Citizens Alliance) is a "union" by another name...

Then ask youself why collectivness is good for the free marketeers but not for rank and file workers...

Psst, public sector workers pay taxes with other people's taxes, and buy goods and services with other people's taxes as well.

Maybe a course in intro economics will help you better understand. You are lost in the supply side economics fed to you by the media.

Where is Jimmy Hoffa when you need him. I'll bet most union leaders are commies to boot.

Of course...

Marxists are great allies of the Labour movement...

Here's a quote from that great unionist,Joseph Stalin....

"Why would we need unions in the Soviet Union???

The people would be striking against themsleves!!"

I think that proves that the Hammer and Sickle crowd really is into the advancement of workers rights...

Edited by Jack Weber

Maybe a course in intro economics will help you better understand. You are lost in the supply side economics fed to you by the media.

Really? So public sector salaries aren't supported by taxes? So therefore the taxes public sector workers pay, are already taxes paid from somebody else. What part of that don't you understand?

Let's not forget that FDR was also against public sector unions. Because he saw the inherent flaws in that kind of system. Maybe eventually you people will too. It's really not that difficult of a concept to grasp.

Just take a break from all of the buzz words you guys continue to spam. You'll figure it out. :)

Of course...

Marxists are great allies of the Labour movement...

Here's a quote from that great unionist,Joseph Stalin....

"Why would we need unions in the Soviet Union???

The people would be striking against themsleves!!"

I think that proves that the Hammer and Sickle crowd really is into the advancement of workers rights...

We sure are lucky that we live next door to the land of the free.

We all know Ronald Raygun brought down the evil Soviet Union.

Edited by pinko

Really? So public sector salaries aren't supported by taxes? So therefore the taxes public sector workers pay, are already taxes paid from somebody else. What part of that don't you understand?

Let's not forget that FDR was also against public sector unions. Because he saw the inherent flaws in that kind of system. Maybe eventually you people will too. It's really not that difficult of a concept to grasp.

Just take a break from all of the buzz words you guys continue to spam. You'll figure it out. :)

You keeping on saying FDR was against public sector unions. I would like you to produce a reliable source.

Logic isn't one of your stronger points.

By the way where do you live?

Edited by pinko

Hopefully white rum...

Higher ester count/less carmelized sugar...Less painful hangover...

Time to increase the consumption to deaden the pain!!!

This free walk into economic slavery is the necessary hallmark of the con that is neoliberal economics....

Carruba or Lemon Heart 160 proof - more bang for the buck at the border... NO hangover ever cause I NEVER drink that much to get the pre-hangover... :D

Not since the FIRST and LAST time almost 1/2 a century ago aboard the MS Alexander Pushkin on my way back to Germany... Rum & coke all afternoon, followed by a 3/4 bottle of champaign shared with newly found female friend at dinner, followed by approx. 16 oz (10 oz in 1 swallow through the teeth without hands doing a Russian Dance that night) of Real Russian Vodka (unknownst proof) straight, the results of which can be a powerful deterrent for ever getting drunk again, believe me... Wanting to flush myself down a toilet for 3 hrs is NOT something one forgets... No hangover though...

Ooops, too much information... :)

On with the show...

Economics, yes, but what I'd describe such "economics" as would get me banned...

Carruba or Lemon Heart 160 proof - more bang for the buck at the border... NO hangover ever cause I NEVER drink that much to get the pre-hangover... :D

Not since the FIRST and LAST time almost 1/2 a century ago aboard the MS Alexander Pushkin on my way back to Germany... Rum & coke all afternoon, followed by a 3/4 bottle of champaign shared with newly found female friend at dinner, followed by approx. 16 oz (10 oz in 1 swallow through the teeth without hands doing a Russian Dance that night) of Real Russian Vodka (unknownst proof) straight, the results of which can be a powerful deterrent for ever getting drunk again, believe me... Wanting to flush myself down a toilet for 3 hrs is NOT something one forgets... No hangover though...

On with the show...

Economics, yes, but what I'd describe such "economics" as would get me banned...

Banishment happens in some native villages.

On with the show...

I college I drank 18 bottles of beer in a 5 hour stretch...

I know this because we kept our empties to pay for the kegger at the end of the year!And I was deliberately drinking a less advertized brand because the bastards would steal the common brands right out of your fridge in residence!!

The Friday of Thanksgiving weekend,1989...

Basically,I had alcohol poisoning for the rest of the weekend,and part of the next week,and everything that goes along with that...

When I drink Rum,I prefer Mount Gay and ginger ale...

Scotch,Bourbon,or,beer here...