Union Busting in Wisconsin

...Unions aren't going to be outlawed, so as long as we have them they are entitled to the rights granted to them under the law.

Really? You might want to check your facts on that....especially when it comes to the US Armed Forces. They are not "unionized", as it is illegal to do so. Same in Canada and Japan.

The "law" works in mysterious ways.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope still 1.

Mere punctuation or reading/writing disorder? A very common affliction no wonder you caught it here...

No...you are still a rookie here. Some of us old timers get bored and purposely mock with word and punctuation. That's what hip-hop culture is all about, home boy.

Coitus Interuptus...

That latin? I ain't no medicine man! Talk American... Or IS THAT Spanish-American? I don't speak that either...

OH fuddleduddle it!

You know what I mean...

No...you are still a rookie here. Some of us old timers get bored and purposely mock with word and punctuation. That's what hip-hop culture is all about, home boy.

I ain't no homey you useless gutter trash honkey...

The RTW folks beg to differ...

'Cause it's all about the "freedom"

(see to work for less)

RTW! First the Republicans came for the unions... then they came for the children! My gawd... think of the children... think of the children!!!

Missouri Republican Senator, Jane Cunningham sponsors proposed legislation to modify repeal child labour laws in Missouri; specifically, bill SB222:

This act modifies the child labor laws. It eliminates the prohibition on employment of children under age fourteen. Restrictions on the number of hours and restrictions on when a child may work during the day are also removed. It also repeals the requirement that a child ages fourteen or fifteen obtain a work certificate or work permit in order to be employed. Children under sixteen will also be allowed to work in any capacity in a motel, resort or hotel where sleeping accommodations are furnished. It also removes the authority of the director of the Division of Labor Standards to inspect employers who employ children and to require them to keep certain records for children they employ. It also repeals the presumption that the presence of a child in a workplace is evidence of employment.

RTW! First the Republicans came for the unions... then they came for the children! My gawd... think of the children... think of the children!!!

Missouri Republican Senator, Jane Cunningham sponsors proposed legislation to modify repeal child labour laws in Missouri; specifically, bill SB222:

WOW! Look out THIRD WORLD here comes the USA to join you...

That's where the USA came from...how do you like us now? YOU are watching...US (again).

Oh about as much as I like Indonesia, except that they have stricter child labour laws there...

Well, we know what Canada did to Indonesia, so it's no wonder. How will yet another US state impact Canadian Federal Elections? LOL! ;)

It would seem somewhat more so than the impact child labor will be having on the US economy...

Will those kids be taking away American jobs or adding to them?

That's where the USA came from...how do you like us now? YOU are watching...US (again).

I forgot to mention... Very progress legislation, it's getting harder and harder to feed kids in the USA and it's about TIME kids started feeding themselves after age ____ (insert age)...

It would seem somewhat more so than the impact child labor will be having on the US economy...

Will those kids be taking away American jobs or adding to them?

Beats me...certainly no more than the Canadian call centers or auto plants did. It's all good as long as they have the right to work.

I forgot to mention... Very progress legislation, it's getting harder and harder to feed kids in the USA and it's about TIME kids started feeding themselves after age ____ (insert age)...

That's not the case at all...the US First Lady actualy has a program to slim down these fat ass kids!

WOW! Look out THIRD WORLD here comes the USA to join you...

Is this the garbage that Obama was talking about in his State of the Union speech about making business "competative"??

Remeber,whatever campaign financing laws that were in place to stop Big Money from poisoning the process were struck down around this time last year..Mostly thanks to Justice Roberts...

Basically,over time,this will allow business to get what it wants...

In other words,"Let the Free Market Reign!!!"

Please...I would love one of the obdurate free marketeers to tell me how we actually stop this death spiral to the economic bottom???

Or does it not matter,and this wealth redistribution excercise is actually necessary to return "balance"?

Ah...Catch the "freedom" fever!!!

Edited by Jack Weber

Beats me...certainly no more than the Canadian call centers or auto plants did. It's all good as long as they have the right to work.

Sorry, no one under 16 allowed by Canadian law... No one under 18 allowed in to those occupations again by law and also edicts by and for the employer that's why they are ALL being sent overseas in both countries..

To bad your young'uns (or their parents or social workers) will have more trouble finding jobs...

Sorry, no one under 16 allowed by Canadian law... No one under 18 allowed in to those occupations again by law and also edicts by and for the employer that's why they are ALL being sent overseas in both countries..

Age didn't matter when US jobs went to Canadian call centers. Now they go to India or Ireland....what's the difference?

To bad your young'uns (or their parents or social workers) will have more trouble finding jobs...

So you think I should be happier if the job was exported to Canada instead? What's that all about? Global competition means exactly that....no special consideration because your Uncle Bob lives in Akron, Ohio.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

All states should be Right to Work...I don't care what you do in the provinces, but apparently some sure do care what happens in the "states". LOL!

I'll agree with you as long as you agree that your doctor should have the right not to be a member of the A.M.A., and your lawyer has a right not to belong to the Bar Association.....let them have free choice too!

I'll agree with you as long as you agree that your doctor should have the right not to be a member of the A.M.A., and your lawyer has a right not to belong to the Bar Association.....let them have free choice too!

That's fine by me....no big deal. Free choice means something in the United States...that's why it isn't Canada!

:lol:Walker punked - full transcript! Oh ya... that (impersonated) David Koch - oh my!

part 1:

part 2:

(on edit: linkee no workee... hmmmm.....)

Wow is there any doubt about the corporate tail wagging the political dogs now? "I wouldn't call him, he's not one of us!" Nice of this corporate lackey to reveal his intentions to everyone. WTF looks like the corporate BORG owns every Republican at every level of government in the U.S., and likely at least half the Democrats as well.

It appears that your transcript link is busted, but I found another link at Daily Kos that has the transcript

Age didn't matter when US jobs went to Canadian call centers. Now they go to India or Ireland....what's the difference?

None to YOU, you lost the jobs either way...

NO wait, there is, you used to be able to get the HELP you were seeking in a language you could understand... Indian-English and Irish-English (et al) not so much... :D

So you think I should be happier if the job was exported to Canada instead? What's that all about? Global competition means exactly that....no special consideration because your Uncle Bob lives in Akron, Ohio.

Works for me as long as it's a two way street...

Wait? Let me think? That's RIGHT! YOU guys were COMPLAINING about that very thing about China!

Whatta ya know... It came back to bite Americans in the ass...

:lol: