Ottawa: Terrorist Group Arrested

Insinuating I'm Lictor is getting pretty old, don't ch'ya think? :rolleyes:

Like I said, run an IP trace. If you're not willing to do that, then shut it :D

Resetting the modem can get a new IP ..... an IP trace will not be needed. Besides the website logs all the IPs that connect to it.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For starters, learn how to Multiquote.

Resetting the modem can get a new IP ..... an IP trace will not be needed. Besides the website logs all the IPs that connect to it.

Yes, that's true. Your name is "GostHacked", yet you can't run a simple IP trace? That's grand. IP address's sometimes don't even show the exact person, but rather the company they go through. For instance mine goes through Bell, but it's tied to my region. Yes, you can get new IP settings, but you can't get one for Quebec City if you live in Vancouver, and I highly doubt that Lictor lives in the same region as me. You're not much of hacker if you can't run a simple IP trace :rolleyes:

In a way you are right, so when can we kick the french out of this country?

This is where you start to go south. What you don't understand is that European culture as a whole is welcomed here. Anything Irish, British, French, German, Scottish, Italian, Swiss, Norwegian, Finnish, Dutch, Spanish, etc. Europeans as a whole can be united here in Canada. Multiculturalism in a sense is okay, but only if it's European. Mixing foreign cultures which contradict each other is just stupid. For instance, Indians wipe their ass with their hand, while we Europeans find that absolutely disgusting. Therefore, Indians can't be here. :D

For starters, learn how to Multiquote.

Along with Grammar Nazi, you are Quote Nazi? :D

Yes, that's true. Your name is "GostHacked", yet you can't run a simple IP trace? That's grand. IP address's sometimes don't even show the exact person, but rather the company they go through. For instance mine goes through Bell, but it's tied to my region. Yes, you can get new IP settings, but you can't get one for Quebec City if you live in Vancouver, and I highly doubt that Lictor lives in the same region as me. You're not much of hacker if you can't run a simple IP trace :rolleyes:

It's just a name, and you should check out something called Ghost in the Shell:Stand Alone Complex and watch the Laughing Man epps. Awesome stuff. And I am not a hacker although in my day to day job, it does help in my day to day job. :D

This is where you start to go south. What you don't understand is that European culture as a whole is welcomed here. Anything Irish, British, French, German, Scottish, Italian, Swiss, Norwegian, Finnish, Dutch, Spanish, etc. Europeans as a whole can be united here in Canada. Multiculturalism in a sense is okay, but only if it's European.

So as long as it is your kind of multiculturalism I guess.

Mixing foreign cultures which contradict each other is just stupid. For instance, Indians wipe their ass with their hand, while we Europeans find that absolutely disgusting. Therefore, Indians can't be here. :D

Canada would be no where what it is today without multiculturalism.

Complete nonsense. What makes Canada great is freedom. Not multiculturalism. Multiculturalism without freedom means nothing. Besides, immigration doesn't equal multiculturalism.

LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg the funniest thing of all-time in the history of politics!

I sense some sarcasm but I did find it hilarious that the man in the video was one of the terrorists arrested yesterday. :D

Canada would be no where what it is today without multiculturalism. I would not exist if that was not the case.

How has our govt encouraging different cultural groups to maintain their culture in Canada contributed to you existing or not?

As i believe someone else noted, there is a difference between immigration and multiculturalism.

While this is true, the world's number one terrorist threat is Islamic Terrorism. You rarely hear of IRA bombings anymore, while we hear of suicide mission performed by Muslims frequently.

Yeah the Muslim IRA have been quiet. They haven't bombed anything since april. Thank Allah all the terrorists as you claim are Muslim.

For instance, Indians wipe their ass with their hand, while we Europeans find that absolutely disgusting. Therefore, Indians can't be here. :D

Gee...you make things up like Lictor...

The French use Bidets...The Swedes are productive, the Spaniards are lazy..therefor as you chirp...

Mixing foreign cultures which contradict each other is just stupid

We shouldn't allow either here...

I sense some sarcasm but I did find it hilarious that the man in the video was one of the terrorists arrested yesterday. :D

It's an established fact that members of terrorist sleeper cells are quite good at blending in with the local community to elude detection. But auditioning for Canadian Idol? :lol: I'd call that a tad over zealous. Time to amend the training manual. :lol:

Gee...you make things up like Lictor...

You think that is made up? Just shows how arrogant you are. I think it's time to educate yourself. You're the one who seems to be all for Multiculturalism, and you didn't know that a huge part of Indian culture is to wipe your ass with your hand. Maybe we have some Indians on the forum who can enlighten you. :rolleyes:

It's an established fact that members of terrorist sleeper cells are quite good at blending in with the local community to elude detection. But auditioning for Canadian Idol? :lol: I'd call that a tad over zealous. Time to amend the training manual. :lol:

his dance moves were a tad-bit better than his vocals. Perhaps "So you think you can dance" would take him on? :P

1. How did the police know? (why were they under investigation?)

2. What evidence actually exists? (not a shred of anything illegal is mentioned in the article)

All I can get from this is that the police had informants within the organization (we saw this in the toronto 18 also (although there is a side story) where the organizers of what happened were actually police agents. So basically the police helped radicalize people then arrested them. This is issued in my opinion, because homegrown terrorism amounts to government programs to arrest people who take part in their covert organizations to radicalize people. Hopefully you see the dilema in the source of the problem.

2. What evidence actually exists? (not a shred of anything illegal is mentioned in the article)

All I can get from this is that the police had informants within the organization (we saw this in the toronto 18 also (although there is a side story) where the organizers of what happened were actually police agents. So basically the police helped radicalize people then arrested them. This is issued in my opinion, because homegrown terrorism amounts to government programs to arrest people who take part in their covert organizations to radicalize people. Hopefully you see the dilema in the source of the problem.

I think your theory is a bit of a stretch to say the least.Do you suppose the police radicalized the Khadr family too?

Radical Islam won't go away just because you choose to ignore it.

Don't authorities keep watch on radical websites/forums etc.? They may have followed up on them based on online activies.

We'll find out eventually i'm sure in courtroom. There may be more people they are tracking and more arrests to come, so i don't they may not want to tip their hand right now. ie: They arrested a 3rd guy today in London.

Hahaha, oh man...I did link the wrong article :D

Well then...Here's the REAL one: http://www.nationalpost.com/news/Homegrown+Canadian+terroism+they+lured/3442201/story.html

There you go, my fellow Immigrant-lovers :rolleyes:

The problem is the social safety net. Atlanta has a slogan "the city too busy to hate". If everything had to work or starve, the mind wouldn't have time to incubate these poisons.

The U.S. is a nation of immigrants. My paternal grandmother was from what used to be Czechoslovakia. My father's paternal grandparents were also from what used to be Czechoslovakia.My mother's maternal grandparents were Jewish draft-dodgers from the Czar's army. My mother's paternal grandparents were Polish. All were Jewish. They arrived not knowing a word of English.

My paternal grandfather was an architect who helped build much of suburban Nassau County, New York. My maternal grandfather was, until he fell victim to the poisons of alchohol, a well-liked dentist in Yonkers, New York. They made something of themselves and helped build the country.

I see nothing wrong with immigrants.

How has our govt encouraging different cultural groups to maintain their culture in Canada contributed to you existing or not?

My Oma and Opa did come over after WWII. And because they managed to reside in a nice little German population community in my home town were they able to live grow and be proud of who they were. The german culture was very much alive in my Oma and Opas home.

The other side of my family is 3rd gen Canadians , traced back to the UK.

Both cultures are a part of my life and make up who I am. So along with immigration, and continuing some of the culture (adjusted and modified to be a hybrid culture) makes me who I am today. I simply would not exist as I am today.

I can see your point though, I might exist but different if it was not for both of those factors.

As i believe someone else noted, there is a difference between immigration and multiculturalism.

There is a difference but a definite connection.

You think that is made up? Just shows how arrogant you are. I think it's time to educate yourself. You're the one who seems to be all for Multiculturalism, and you didn't know that a huge part of Indian culture is to wipe your ass with your hand. Maybe we have some Indians on the forum who can enlighten you. :rolleyes:

You have back tracked from the categorical to "a huge part".

Toilet paper sales in India were 768 milion rupess in 09 and is rising 22% a year.

Maybe someone can enlighten you, but I doubt it.

Perhaps his failure at Canadian Idol is what prompted him to lash out at society and become a terrorist :lol:

Could be....It is well known that Hitler was a mediochre and uninspired artist....maybe, just maybe if his art teacher had said to him instead of saying he was a talentless hack...

[indent]"Addy, you have a lot of potential, I would encourage you to spend all your time and all your effort on your art. Forsake the beerhall, paint paint painy..."

"Do you really think so Pofessor Cohen?"[/indent]

This is where you start to go south. What you don't understand is that European culture as a whole is welcomed here. Anything Irish, British, French, German, Scottish, Italian, Swiss, Norwegian, Finnish, Dutch, Spanish, etc. Europeans as a whole can be united here in Canada.

Just to clarify does that mean anyone from these countries or just the white guys....Are jewish Germans welcome, what about black Irsih or Hispanic french....

Multiculturalism in a sense is okay, but only if it's European. Mixing foreign cultures which contradict each other is just stupid. For instance, Indians wipe their ass with their hand, while we Europeans find that absolutely disgusting. Therefore, Indians can't be here.

Or is it just those cultures that have disgusting habits that are not welcomed....just curious i wonder if indian born Canadians wipe with paper or skin....actually come to think of it forget i asked the question, as i don't want to be pigion holed as one of those people.....as i've wiped my ass with leaves,tree bark,cardboard,news paper, Cdn Tire catologue ( i know that was just unpatriotic,but i was running out of socks), towel, my t-shirt sleeves, even a sock once or twice, would of tried a bunney because it was rumoured shit don't stick to their fur....but those bastards are to fast, and with your pants around your knees forget it....