Ottawa: Terrorist Group Arrested

So...Just figured since I'm so "anti-Multiculturalism" that this following news article proves a lot of my points which I have previously posted on the site B)

http://www.nationalpost.com/news/Homegrown+Canadian+terroism+they+lured/3442201/story.html

Do you still think Multiculturalism is all that great? I mean...These f***ers lived in the same vicinity as many people on this forum...What a shame; to know you would promote Multiculturalism when it's doing nothing but endangering the lives of your children, and your own. What a damn shame... :angry:

Edited by Kanadischer

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...Just figured since I'm so "anti-Multiculturalism" that this following news article proves a lot of my points which I have previously posted on the site B)

http://www.nationalpost.com/opinion/columnists/Woman+uniform/3439627/story.html

Do you still think Multiculturalism is all that great? I mean...These f***ers lived in the same vicinity as many people on this forum...What a shame; to know you would promote Multiculturalism when it's doing nothing but endangering the lives of your children, and your own. What a damn shame... :angry:

har..yes multi culturalism is horrible...all these German refugee goosesteppers who haven't a clue about fashion and think they can hugo boss everyone around...

Hahaha, oh man...I did link the wrong article :D

Well then...Here's the REAL one: http://www.nationalpost.com/news/Homegrown+Canadian+terroism+they+lured/3442201/story.html

There you go, my fellow Immigrant-lovers :rolleyes:

No worries...you're the child of immigrant refugees..we don't expect much in the way of brains or decency from you lot.

It's comical how you people love to make jokes about me being a Nationalist, but only so you can avoid the issue at hand. Just shows how laissez-faire Canadians are. You don't care what happens in your country, so long as you are not affected directly. Pathetic.

Actually, it's a serious issue and I believe it should be in Federal politics.

We need to speak to the issue of the radicalization of the youth and where are they learning this, if not from Mosques ?

Muslim Extremism is rooted in the religion itself. The Koran is filled with genocidal excerpts, and it's no wonder at all that they are here in Canada. Let me show you some excerpts from the Koran.

“O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: they are but friends and protectors to each other. And he among you that turns to them for friendship is of them.” This friendship makes any Muslim a enemy of their own and deserving of the same fate as the unbeliever. This is because God does not guide an unjust people.

Of the Unbelievers: Sura 4:89 “seize them and slay them wherever you find them: and in any case take no friends or helpers from their ranks.”

8:59-60 “Let not the unbelievers think that they can get the better (of the godly): they will never frustrate (them). Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of God and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom God doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of God, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly.”

Another translation makes this plain - “The infidels should not think that they can get away from us. Prepare against them whatever arms and weaponry you can muster so that you may terrorize them.”

Sura 8:12 “Remember your Lord inspired the angels with the message: “I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: you smite them above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.”

Just a few excerpts out of hundreds. Enlighten yourselves. :)

Edited by Kanadischer

It's comical how you people love to make jokes about me being a Nationalist, but only so you can avoid the issue at hand. Just shows how laissez-faire Canadians are. You don't care what happens in your country, so long as you are not affected directly. Pathetic.

We love to do this to you?

Sounds like we've been doing this to you over and over again.

When you've only been here for about 30 posts' worth of time.

Perhaps you are a longer-term poster, newly-minted and pretending?

It's comical how you people love to make jokes about me being a Nationalist a racist..

fixed it for you...

Just so you know..taking snippets out of a holy text is a debating tactic that is worthless and willonly come back to bite your ass.

"Samuel said to Saul, "I am the one the LORD sent to anoint you king over his people Israel; so listen now to the message from the LORD. {2} This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. {3} Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"

"So the people shouted when the priests blew with the trumpets: and it came to pass, when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, and the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat, so that the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city.

And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword."

"From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths. And he went on to Mount Carmel and from there returned to Samaria."

"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves."

We love to do this to you?

Sounds like we've been doing this to you over and over again.

When you've only been here for about 30 posts' worth of time.

Perhaps you are a longer-term poster, newly-minted and pretending?

Insinuating I'm Lictor is getting pretty old, don't ch'ya think? :rolleyes:

Like I said, run an IP trace. If you're not willing to do that, then shut it :D

fixed it for you...

Just so you know..taking snippets out of a holy text is a debating tactic that is worthless and willonly come back to bite your ass.

"Samuel said to Saul, "I am the one the LORD sent to anoint you king over his people Israel; so listen now to the message from the LORD. {2} This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. {3} Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"

"So the people shouted when the priests blew with the trumpets: and it came to pass, when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, and the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat, so that the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city.

And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword."

"From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths. And he went on to Mount Carmel and from there returned to Samaria."

"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves."

For one, I am not a Christian, so I could care less.

Secondly, you didn't fix it for me. Shall we play "Where's the grammar error!?"? :rolleyes:

For one, I am not a Christian, so I could care less.

Secondly, you didn't fix it for me. Shall we play "Where's the grammar error!?"? :rolleyes:

I never claimed you were a Christian Lictor, I claim that offering texts from holy scriptures is a worthless debating tactic.

You were never really good at debating anyway.

I never claimed you were a Christian Lictor, I claim that offering texts from holy scriptures is a worthless debating tactic.

You were never really good at debating anyway.

Considering we've only chatted a few times, I don't think you've got the experience in my debating room to say such a thing :P

Furthermore, my excerpts from the Koran were a VERY good debating tactic as Muslims Extremists are exactly that...Muslims...It's rooted in their religion, and I was showing you exactly where it comes from. Keep trying ;)

Considering we've only chatted a few times, I don't think you've got the experience in my debating room to say such a thing :P

Furthermore, my excerpts from the Koran were a VERY good debating tactic as Muslims Extremists are exactly that...Muslims...It's rooted in their religion, and I was showing you exactly where it comes from. Keep trying ;)

And yet, the the same passages are in the same Koran read by non extremist muslims....it would seem then that non extremist mulsims must therefore be rooted in their releigion too.

"Requite evil with good and he who is your enemy will become your dearest friend. But none will attain this save those who endure with fortitude and are greatly favoured by Allah."

"Believers, Jews, Christians, and Sabaeans‹whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and does what is right‹shall be rewarded by their Lord; they have nothing to fear or to regret."

Your flaccid point is limp.

And yet, the the same passages are in the same Koran read by non extremist muslims....it would seem then that non extremist mulsims must therefore be rooted in their releigion too.

"Requite evil with good and he who is your enemy will become your dearest friend. But none will attain this save those who endure with fortitude and are greatly favoured by Allah."

"Believers, Jews, Christians, and Sabaeans‹whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and does what is right‹shall be rewarded by their Lord; they have nothing to fear or to regret."

Your flaccid point is limp.

There is a reason I am not a Christian, or a Muslim. Both religions have excerpts which always contradict one another. A Homophobe can find an excerpt proving that Homosexuality is wrong, while a Homosexual can find one proving that it's okay! The bible, along with the Koran, can be used by anyone for political gain. You can pick & choose what you want to say, and leave the rest, while still getting your point across.

I never once stated that all Muslims are terrorists, just that all Terrorists are Muslim. I was replying to Scribblet's question as to where the radicalization comes from, not explaining why only some are radicals! Stick to the topic, and quit wasting my time with your nonsense. :rolleyes:

I never once stated that all Muslims are terrorists, just that all Terrorists are Muslim.

The Tamil Tigers, The IRA, The ETA, Shining Path, The FLQ and the Lord's Resistance Army are shocked to learn they are Muslim.

The Tamil Tigers, The IRA, The ETA, Shining Path, The FLQ and the Lord's Resistance Army are shocked to learn they are Muslim.

While this is true, the world's number one terrorist threat is Islamic Terrorism. You rarely hear of IRA bombings anymore, while we hear of suicide mission performed by Muslims frequently.

I was never a firm believer in M-C but went along with it, but I am beginning to believe it was a major mistake. Why do we have so many countries failing in todays world , could it be that our so called immigration policies were stealing the best and the brightest from these countries that they will never be able to grow and be productive and the cost it is costing us as taxpayers now for the immigration and MC policies ,is getting out of control. We all know that if you question any of these policies you are branded as a racist and a bigot, and you have no say in the affairs of your own country just take it and STFU. Well I for one do not longer cares if I am tagged a racist. The country I was born into 50 year ago has disappeared ,and when you bring in both sides of some war that has been raging for decades ,it just ends upo being fought here, air india anyone?

I was never a firm believer in M-C but went along with it, but I am beginning to believe it was a major mistake. Why do we have so many countries failing in todays world , could it be that our so called immigration policies were stealing the best and the brightest from these countries that they will never be able to grow and be productive and the cost it is costing us as taxpayers now for the immigration and MC policies ,is getting out of control. We all know that if you question any of these policies you are branded as a racist and a bigot, and you have no say in the affairs of your own country just take it and STFU. Well I for one do not longer cares if I am tagged a racist. The country I was born into 50 year ago has disappeared ,and when you bring in both sides of some war that has been raging for decades ,it just ends upo being fought here, air india anyone?

Thank you. You are right. :)

Canada is not what it should be. It's a multicultural shithole which will soon be another third world nation.

Thank you. You are right. :)

Canada is not what it should be. It's a multicultural shithole which will soon be another third world nation.

It's taken decades since Trudeau to get us where we are.....and it will not change overnight. We've seen the pendulum swing far too much to the Left as it relates to MC, Refugees and immigration in general. Pushing it back a bit the other way will not happen overnight - it will be an incremental process. One small but meaningful step was Jason Kenney's introduction of a revised Citizenship Guide which (gasp!) actually started to lay out Responsibilities as well as Rights. I'm sure Canadians will welcome tightening up the Refugee rules so that they can't freely come and go to their home country and pleading that they were in mortal danger. Tightening residency rules so that we don't have another Lebanon fiasco would also be looked on favourably.....but it will all take time because opposition parties will attempt to make political hay by accusing the government of intolerance and yes - that dreaded word, racism. I think Canadians are ready to embrace reasonable change.