Ottawa: Terrorist Group Arrested

I had to clutch the fir tree because some unruly bastard kept tilting the world on me!!!

I hate when that happens!!!

It was a momentary respite until I staggered back to the bar!!!

Hey...I had a guy call me a Liberal (hissssss) on this board. No reason they wouldn't call you a hippie-granola cruncher.

:lol:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey...I had a guy call me a Liberal (hissssss) on this board. No reason they wouldn't call you a hippie-granola cruncher.

:lol:

A Fascist/Nazi symapthizer calling me a "tree hugger" is pretty much the definition of moronic statements...

I'd still like him to prove my "tree huggerness" to everyone...

reading comprehension Jacko. I never said you were a Tree-hugger, but rather your buttbudies are :P

Post #71...

"Jack,and his band of tree huggers..yadda yadda yadda"

Reading comprehension skills indeed...

And now intimating I'm a homosexual...

Could you elucidate for all of us examples of my "tree huggerness AND my obvious homosexuality?

Please be specific...

way to prove my point. his band of treehuggers, not necessarily you being a treehugger ;)

Let's try this again Socrates...

post #71...

"Jacko,and his band of tree huggers"...

The "and" in your statement tell everyone that you have included me in with said "tree huggers",and necessarily includes me...

You later to go on to include that my "butt buddies" are also "tree huggers",not so delicately intimating that I am a homosexual...

So the question still stand...

Could you please provide,for everyone,evidence of my tree hugging and my homosexuality?

Please be specific...

Edited by Jack Weber

Jacko, along with his band of tree-huggers aren't intelligent enough to keep an actual topic going so he always ends up talking about how we are just "horrible Nazi's". Laughable at the very least. :rolleyes:

Sometimes people let other parts of their presentation sidetrack from the issues.

As fun as it would be to point out the obvious fact that Nazi and intelligent are two mutually exclusive terms, jbg is right. The thread should indeed go back to the issue of the Ottawa arrests.

I started a thread on Nazi signatures here (link).

Judging by your username, I'll assume you're military; thanks a lot for your service by the way! Planning to join myself! Anyways, if you're in the military, you more than likely did it because you had to, and it's not something you do in the comfort of your own home. It's not rooted in your culture to wipe your ass with your hand, it's something you do because you need to, rather than want to. See the difference?

This year will mark my 30 th year in the military, over those years i've been to alot of the worlds war zones, been exposed to dozens if not hundrds of cultures,at thier worst and best... a while i may of not liked all the individuals i've met, i can't fathom holding the entire culture or race in disdane because of a few individuals i've meet, or seen, or thier querky habits..

And yes while i may have had no alternative at the time, i don't think you can nail it down to culture being resposable for my actions, but rather circumstances...I'm sure that the wealthy Indians do not wipe with skin , but some form of wipes, therefore that in itself blows a hole in your theory, and you can't pin it on culture or race, but rather circumstance be it lack of cash, availablity of product, the whole gambit...

Another example within the military itself there are dozens of races, some new to our country most born here over the generations, and while they are visually different, they have picked up many of of cultures traits, for instance they do wipe with paper, watch hockey, football, thier parenting skills are very similar, and they share the same values as i do, and yes they have kept some of their old culutre traditions alive, nothing that really does not conform with ours...in fact many are very welcomed within our culture, such as their traditional foods, i mean really pizza, chinese, Italian, now as much part of our culture as it is theirs...

Culture is rooted in race. It's a natural feeling you get from birth. For instance the way you may react to something you just saw is rooted in the culture you were brought into, which in turn was rooted in your brain. Just like humans who have adapted to their surroundings, our minds adapt to culture and know right from wrong. A black can NEVER be European since it's not what he's meant to be. A European society is not where he belongs; if it was, he would have been born a European. So yes, in a sense, it's mostly Whites who can be European; however, I would not consider many Italians or Spaniards white, but I do consider them European.

like i somewhat touched above , your theory is flawed. A prime example would be African Americans born here in Canada, have generations of family that have lived here in Canada , and yet they share most of the same culture as i do, and yet the only difference between us is race...That and the fact is they've been forced to justify somehow that they are Canadian, and because i'm white i've never had to do that justify anything...

I Guess my piont is ....When you decide to serve this Nation you must be prepared to serve all of it's races and cultures that reside within it. you must also be prepare to serve along side all the races and cultures without conflict or second guessing yourself. After all you are trusting your very life and existance to the soldier next to you, as he is expecting the same from you...and if race comes into the situation, you'll have problems...major problems...the kind that will get you killed...

You must also prepare yourself to serve and protect other races and cultures in other nations without bias or conflict such as our current mission to Afghan....

Considering 768,000,000 rupees is about 17,000,000 Canadian dollars, that isn't even a roll for each family...Therefore proving my point that most of them still wipe their ass with their hand...

It would behoove you to maintain a veneer of crdibility.

For instance, Indians wipe their ass with their hand

• 1 year later...
Guest Peeves

Actually, it's a serious issue and I believe it should be in Federal politics.

We need to speak to the issue of the radicalization of the youth and where are they learning this, if not from Mosques ?

I believe certain mosques are in fact subversive and need be monitored closely. Others from what I hear are simply dealing with their religion in contemporary terms.

Olympic concerns.

LONDON (AP) — Armed British police carried out an early-morning raid on a residential address near London's Olympic Park on Thursday, using smoke grenades and a stun gun in what they called a pre-planned anti-terror operation.

A total of six people were arrested there and in separate raids in other parts of the capital, but Scotland Yard said the operation was not linked to the upcoming games, due to kick off on July 27.

Police didn't identify the suspects, who range in age from 18 to 30.

[PHOTOS: 2012 U.S. Olympic Trials.]

However Mizanur Rahman, who is involved with a Muslim activist group, said all those arrested were British Muslims. He said the three men taken into custody in Stratford, the neighborhood that contains Olympic Park, were brothers and claimed that one was a former police support officer.

http://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2012/07/05/british-police-arrest-6-on-terrorism-suspicions

I believe certain mosques are in fact subversive and need be monitored closely. Others from what I hear are simply dealing with their religion in contemporary terms.

Olympic concerns.

http://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2012/07/05/british-police-arrest-6-on-terrorism-suspicions

If there was going to be an attack, it would have most likely happened at the Dictator's Jubilee. The amount of security at the upcoming Olympics shows that nothing really will happen.

But deploying anti-aircraft batteries on buildings around the Olympic site practically guarantees that nothing will happen. The security is so far over the top it puzzles the mind.

But in any case, if there was going to be a terrorist plot at the Olympics, it's already in place and waiting for the word, and while you get patted down, searched, poked and prodded and possibly body scanned by one of those cancer radiation machines, the terrorists will find a way in.

If there was going to be an attack, it would have most likely happened at the Dictator's Jubilee. The amount of security at the upcoming Olympics shows that nothing really will happen.

But deploying anti-aircraft batteries on buildings around the Olympic site practically guarantees that nothing will happen. The security is so far over the top it puzzles the mind.

But in any case, if there was going to be a terrorist plot at the Olympics, it's already in place and waiting for the word, and while you get patted down, searched, poked and prodded and possibly body scanned by one of those cancer radiation machines, the terrorists will find a way in.

No one ever said we have to make it easier for them.

Guest Peeves

Where there is a will, there is a way. And no amount of security will be able to combat that, unless you like complete tyranny.

Right now there are infiltrators attending services gathering names, in oh..maybe the *Bahá'í Faith(let's use that euphemism so as not to warn the 5th columnists working to assimilate, destroy or subjugate the unbelievers in another 'K".

Where there is a will, there is a way. And no amount of security will be able to combat that, unless you like complete tyranny.

So would you solution be to have no security in place because if they want to make an attack on the olympics then they will do so wether we protect or not?

Guest Peeves

So would you solution be to have no security in place because if they want to make an attack on the olympics then they will do so wether we protect or not?

I think it's forty years since Arafat's Fatah group 'Black September' killed the Israeli athletes.

That proved, (A it can be done.

B) The Olympics would go on (They Did)

C) There will be no minutes silence or other reference made to the terrorist killing of Olympians during the Olympics.

The thing with terrorists, is THEY WANT TO BE MARTYRS. That's the problem with stopping zealots.

I think it's forty years since Arafat's Fatah group 'Black September' killed the Israeli athletes.

That proved, (A it can be done.

B) The Olympics would go on (They Did)

C) There will be no minutes silence or other reference made to the terrorist killing of Olympians during the Olympics.

The thing with terrorists, is THEY WANT TO BE MARTYRS. That's the problem with stopping zealots.

Doesn't mean we should lay down our arms and let them come and attack the olympics. The point is that the good guys will try to set up foolproof defence while the bad guys trying to find a hole and use/abuse it to accomplish their mission...its not to determine that we likely will not be able to anticipate an attack and thus we should not defend the olympics because of it.

Guest Peeves

Doesn't mean we should lay down our arms and let them come and attack the olympics. The point is that the good guys will try to set up foolproof defence while the bad guys trying to find a hole and use/abuse it to accomplish their mission...its not to determine that we likely will not be able to anticipate an attack and thus we should not defend the olympics because of it.

I believe in defense to the nth degree. The saying goes, We must succeed in preventing 100% of the time. They need succeed but once.

That's why I don't understand those objecting to some loss of freedom.

What I was hinting at, is that no amount of security would prevent an attack if someone really wanted to do an attack on the Olympics. There will never be 100% security, never. You might be able to reduce the chance of an attack, but that does not eliminate the possibility of an attack.

Missile batteries on apartment buildings? The whole zone will become one big policing operation. They have military involved now too, because the security companies admit that they might not be able to handle the job. What happens when your military is now doing police actions within the country's borders?

My solution is to have smart and reasonable security, not blanket security that does not address the problem. This Olympics will be a show for the security, the games will be a side show.

What I was hinting at, is that no amount of security would prevent an attack if someone really wanted to do an attack on the Olympics. There will never be 100% security, never. You might be able to reduce the chance of an attack, but that does not eliminate the possibility of an attack.

Missile batteries on apartment buildings? The whole zone will become one big policing operation. They have military involved now too, because the security companies admit that they might not be able to handle the job. What happens when your military is now doing police actions within the country's borders?

My solution is to have smart and reasonable security, not blanket security that does not address the problem. This Olympics will be a show for the security, the games will be a side show.

You mean how the military was involved in the Vancouver Olympics? We ave to use everything at our disposal to make sure that people are safe, otherwise how can we explain to the families that we fail to prevent an attack, we just decided that it was not important to use all the tools at our disposal to stop it. The military is a tool to be used by the government to protect the citizens, and I don't think that AA weapons count as policing...unless you live in an area where the police regularly has to shoot down aircraft.