Burn a Qu'ran Day.

Militants bomb Gaza YMCA library

There has been no claim of responsibility for the YMCA attack

Gunmen have attacked the Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA) in Gaza City and blown up its library, burning thousands of books, its director says.

Eissa Saba said 14 men overpowered the centre's two security guards before placing bombs in the library and main office. The latter did not explode.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7246454.stm

I can't wait to hear the response from our forum Hamas apologist. :)

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's how you choose to read it, because the facts are contrary to your worn out cause.

My point being that one can take isolated events from years past and create all kinds of political scenarios to suit your needs. You are proving nothing, and not quite bright enough to even understand why you're not. You impressed Shady though.

My point being that one can take isolated events from years past and create all kinds of political scenarios to suit your needs. You are proving nothing, and not quite bright enough to even understand why you're not. You impressed Shady though.

Yet a Christian Palestinian remains quite dead....and you are not bright enough to understand that. I think you were more comfortable when ranting about Bush's America and Americans.

I do understand that. I don't understand how a couple of incidences, two years apart, in a very populated area indicates widespread persecution.

Since we're already off topic, the BBC reported that Christians have contemplated leaving Gaza in the wake of those "couple of incidences" and several others. Sorry if they don't all stay put just to score MLW forum points for you and other Hamas supporters.

Sorry if they don't all stay put just to score MLW forum points for you and other Hamas supporters.

I was wondering how long you would use the "Hamas supporter" line, since lord knows I've gone on and on about my support for Hamas these years. :lol:

Shows how crippled your level of debate has become in your old age. You may pull your pants back up.

I was wondering how long you would use the "Hamas supporter" line, since lord knows I've gone on and on about my support for Hamas these years. :lol:

Good news...your wondering can come to an end. But I am sure you will wonder about something else real soon, and doggonit, America stands ready to provide you with the answers you dearly seek. Then you can hate America for that too!

I'm fascinated that people have suddenly discovered the persecution of Palestinians, after mocking the notion for so long.

The Christian Palestinians do consider themselves an oppressed people, that's true....oppressed by the Israelis.

Do you guys ever do any reading or research that isn't selectively politicized? Give it a try!

Do you? Christians all over the Muslim world feel some sense of persecution. Why? Because they are.

This thread was about Christian persecution by Muslims in Gaza.

If we are to take the radical-left stance of listening to what the Christians themselves think about it...we know that they claim persecution by the Israelis.

Which shows only that you guys are being too promiscuously careless with the examples you use.

No...it's about Burn a Qu'ran Day.

Ah, the pedant of convenience. OK...the points to which I was plainly and unambiguously responding pertained to concern (or a politicized pretence to concern) about persecution of Palestinians. But then, you knew that, whatever your spin is now.

Edited by bloodyminded

You like hyperbole, eh?

Hyperbole? The guy had the President talking about him. The secretary of state talking about him. And actually got a call from the secretary of defense. All because he threatened to burn some paper. I think he succeeded in making his point.

Hyperbole? The guy had the President talking about him. The secretary of state talking about him. And actually got a call from the secretary of defense. All because he threatened to burn some paper. I think he succeeded in making his point.

Yes Sir indeedy....beyond his wildest expectations.