Israeli Navy Raids Gaza Aid Flotilla, 10 Confirmed Dead

C'mon dancer, you never stop entertaining me...that is not a proper answer and you know that...go digg and find me a good answer.

provide a full answer and you will get the point.

P.S: a cookie for the attempt...good attempt though. Now, open a book.

It was great....parties, dinners...much better than the Shriners Convention.

Was there a cogent point you wished to make?

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Gazan's didn't seem to disapprove of their landing in Gaza.

Earlier, one of the fruitloops posted a few articles from the GC about protected targets...one of those was about ships carrying "humanitarian" supplies....the article clearly states that for the ship to be covered, the belligerents must both agree. Israel gave them two options, dock in Israel or dock in Egypt. But the point they wanted to make was that they could break the blockade (a blockade that can't be enforced no longer can be considered a legal blockade)

It wasn't about aide...the ships could have for all intents and puposes been carrying nothing ...

C'mon dancer, you never stop entertaining me...that is not a proper answer and you know that...go digg and find me a good answer.

provide a full answer and you will get the point.

P.S: a cookie for the attempt...good attempt though. Now, open a book.

I thought you would have been smart enough to figure it out...I over estimated you, no worries I won't in the future...

I'd still ask you though, can Israel just let the activists make their point or not? If they make it peacefully Israel should be just as okay as you.

They can make their point as long as it doesn't involve running a blockade. But they did try to run a blockade, with a fleet of ships no less.

That was entertaining....i know i got you now...I have your total attention, you lose.yur arguments lose. How I got on the mighty dancer's nerves and pissed him...LOL....that was my first goal.

cookies, cookies

if you never heard of it, I suggest you go and research the topic.

I thought you would have been smart enough to figure it out...I over estimated you, no worries I won't in the future...

Yes I imagine it's time for your Nana to bring you a snack...

Edited by BCMan

Earlier, one of the fruitloops posted a few articles from the GC about protected targets...one of those was about ships carrying "humanitarian" supplies....the article clearly states that for the ship to be covered, the belligerents must both agree. Israel gave them two options, dock in Israel or dock in Egypt.

Well speaking for myself, I've pretty much lost faith in just about everyone's use or interpretation of the GC's articles these days. In any case the activists were more interested in what Gaza was offering than Israel.

But the point they wanted to make was that they could break the blockade (a blockade that can't be enforced no longer can be considered a legal blockade)

They'd also made it clear they subscribe to a widely held opinion that the blockade wasn't legal in the first place.

It wasn't about aide...the ships could have for all intents and puposes been carrying nothing ...

That was obvious before they even left port.

you lose.yur arguments lose.

For me to lose, you would need a rebuttal...so far you are batting.000

if you never heard of it, I suggest you go and research the topic.

I dare say I know far more about the subject than you do...I think your posting of sections that do not apply proves this...feel free to do it again.

They'd also made it clear they subscribe to a widely held opinion that the blockade wasn't legal in the first place.

Widely held by those who don't matter and don't understand the law.

I guess if they were really starving, they would accept the food, but refusing it better suits their propaganda.

Jerusalem (CNN) — Israel has attempted to deliver humanitarian aid from an international flotilla to Gaza, but Hamas — which controls the territory — has refused to accept the cargo, the Israel Defense Forces said Wednesday.

Palestinian sources confirmed that trucks that arrived from Israel at the Rafah terminal at the Israel-Gaza border were barred from delivering the aid.

I didn't drop anything. If you were coming at me with anything like a weapon in your hands I'd use whatever I had at hand to stop you. Then again if you came at me peacefully I'd wait until you make the first move. As long as it's peaceful you should be OK.

I'd still ask you though, can Israel just let the activists make their point or not? If they make it peacefully Israel should be just as okay as you.

Thanks for proving my point. So the IDF were well within their rights...at least what you call right.

I guess if they were really starving, they would accept the food, but refusing it better suits their propaganda.

Hamas inhumane???

Have you lost your mind???

That's impossible!!!!

How mouch you wanna bet that Hamas thugs are spreading lies that the Israeli's are to blame for the food shortages because of this?

You made a point? Maybe in your mind.

You said if someone came at you with a weapon, you'd defend yourself. Seems that's what the IDF did...as, apparently, did your Hamas supporter chums. Everything is as it should be...send more ships.

:lol:

You said if someone came at you with a weapon, you'd defend yourself. Seems that's what the IDF did...as, apparently, did your Hamas supporter chums. Everything is as it should be...send more ships.

:lol:

I also said if someone tried to make their point peacefully I'd let them. You ignored that part, just like Israel did.

More ships are coming.

Widely held by those who don't matter and don't understand the law.

Why should your views matter any more or less and what law are you talking about? Neither side recognizes or has signed the one's in the GC that seem to matter in this case.

So all that chanting 'Slaughter the Jews' back in Turkey/Cyprus was just for...the cameras?

I highly doubt your interpretation of what they said exactly but whatever it was I suspect it was probably for themselves. Our troops steel themselves before a confrontation by referring to whoever gets in their way as scum and garbage.

I drive a Zodiac at 30 knots all day and refer to kayakers as speed-bumps.

It's human nature.

Khaibar khaibar ya yahud jaisyu Muhammad saufa ya'ud.

Khaibar = An old battle during the early Middle-Ages in Arabia where the remaining Jews of the area were finally put to the sword.

Ya Yahud = Jews

Jaisyu Muhammad Saufa Ya'ud = The Army of Muhammad will return.

A regular campfire song. Extra lines have been added since the Middle-Ages, of course.

Strange how there wasn't this much outrage when the North Koreans attack and sink a South Korean ship with more lives lost.Where is the outrage about the Somalian pirate activity which has been going on for years now? <_<

Apparently it's not the action itself,but rather WHO are the people doing it.

No the activists were peacefully running a blockade of questionable legality. When they were attacked they defended themselves.

I guess they didn't run away because so they're obviously very dedicated to their cause.

You can call it illegal all you want. That doesn't change the fact it exists. Israel has declared it is in a state of hostilities in that zone. When the English went south to fight Argentina they declared a state of hostilities and an exclusion zone hundreds of kilometers wide. Did they do that illegally? Dunno, but any ship which ventured into it, international waters or no, was liable to be bordered to sunk. If you're out on the high seas and try to pilot your boat/ship anywhere near an American carrier, you'll be warned off many miles away. And if you say "I'm in international waters. I can go where I want," you'll be boarded or sunk. Only fools go where naval vessels warn them not to go, and only enormous fools then try to fight against the military when they're boarded. Glad they're dedicated to Allah and martyrdom. Hope they got their virginal rewards.

These were obviously highly motivated activists in a very emotionally charged situation. You'd have to be fucking idiot to think you could just repel into their midst without causing problems for yourself.

Why? The Israelis did it on the other five vessels without incident. Emotionally charged? Not their boat, not their supplies, headed for a land that was not theirs to deliver the supplies to people they'd never met.

Or are you suggesting that Muslims just tend to lose control any time they see a Jew?