Israeli Navy Raids Gaza Aid Flotilla, 10 Confirmed Dead

These humanitarian organizations investigate and report illegal activities by any organization. Even NATO.

Yes, they did a bang-up job condemning the horrific slaughter at Jenin.

I wonder if any of them even blushed after it was revealed as a hoax. Probably not.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, it's because no one here disputes the fact that Hamas commits war crimes.

No one seems to have a problem when reports from human rights organizations detail Hamas violations, but when these same organizations apply the same methodology to Israel, then somehow according to Israeli apologists, they become flawed and motivated by "hatred"

Maybe there is a consensus that extremism in the defense of life and liberty is not quite the same as extremism born out of a religious fervor to kill every single man woman and child of the Jewish faith.

Based on what I have seen and read so far,quite frankly I don't have an ounce of sympathy for any of the people on this so called "aid flotilla".

I am very even handed...I have no problem with them trying to bust the blockade, no problem with the psyop/disinformation campaign they wage....I also have no problem with the Israelis enforcing their blockade...it is all part of the game of war. As well, I have no problem with the IDF blowing the kneecaps off a fake pacifist....again, part of the game. If someone attacks a soldier with iron bars, clubs, lead shot, rocks, knives etc etc..I have no problem with the use of overwhelming deadly force...

It's just as evident from the way their ship was stormed that they had good reason to think they might have to defend themselves.

Oh come on. Why can't you at least admit that the activists knew the Israelis were not going to storm aboard shooting unarmed people, and some of them decided to take advantage of that by handing out clubs and knives in advance? They clearly planned to attack the Israelis the moment they came aboard, to hurt, and hopefully kill as many IDF people as possible before their own inevitable martyrs' deaths? No doubt they are all happily enjoying the poor virgins given to them up in heaven.

I can’t take irresponsible people seriously.

Prove yourself to this forum by doing something worthwhile. I envy your first attempt.

Has it occurred to you this is kind of a silly tactic to take given his 17,000 posts and your uhm, 32?

If the world wasn’t looking, it would have blown those ships.

Nevertheless, if you still want to claim Israel cares about the well being of the people in Gaza, It wouldn’t have imprisoned them like it has been doing.

The same doubt that the activists had about the supplies which were never going to be given to the people and seized, that is why they didn’t approve of the search. They had a reasonable cause for doubt.

It’s depressing that you think that way. But I see your irony here; you are trying to suggest that in the whole world there is not one single country/government that will be Israel’s slave after what they have done now.

This kind of statement, absurd to anyone with even a remote ability to think, is unlikely to lead to a productive discussion.

But just fyi, if Israel didn't give a damn about human life it would have blown those ships up rather than jumped onto them with paintball guns at the ready.

Because they doubt the probe will be independent. They have cause for such doubts.

who wants cookies?

You are officially my student. go back and do your homework.

I had a feeling you were sucking and blowing...you haven't a clue ...

I cherish your freedom to look stupid...in that vein....please show the article in your link you mistakenly feel applies

Come back when you can cite the article you claim israel violated whgen they boarded the ship.

Oh dancer, you are my internet hobby now...AHHAHAAH...I love every one of your comments.

let me see you strategy here. you would like to get away from answering my question again...no wayyyy...not this easy. You have to research and answer this question.

"To make this fair for you, I would change the question. What is the importance of internal relations in the global political arena?”

"To make this fair for you, I would change the question. What is the importance of internal relations in the global political arena?”

I did cite you the LAW, no article...too bad you dont know what to read...LOL

Again,

http://www.icrc.org/ihl.nsf/385ec082b509e76c41256739003e636d/7694fe2016f347e1c125641f002d49ce

-Choclate chip cookies.

I had a feeling you were sucking and blowing...you haven't a clue ...

Come back when you can cite the article you claim israel violated whgen they boarded the ship.

Oh dancer, you are my internet hobby now...AHHAHAAH...I love every one of your comments.

let me see you strategy here. you would like to get away from answering my question again...

http://www.icrc.org/ihl.nsf/385ec082b509e76c41256739003e636d/7694fe2016f347e1c125641f002d49ce

-Choclate chip cookies.

Tell you what...make a coherent argument...have someone help you if you can't, and we'll see...so far your posts are quite jejune...

oh...that's very clever, posting an url (pats the young tyke on the head) now why don't you read it and post the part that you think is relevant. I am willing to bet you are too idiotic and won't be able to...

$5 virtual intraweb dollars he ain't able...any takers?

Tell you what...make a coherent argument...have someone help you if you can't, and we'll see...so far your posts are quite jejune...

oh...that's very clever, posting an url (pats the young tyke on the head) now why don't you read it and post the part that you think is relevant. I am willing to bet you are too idiotic and won't be able to...

I can't talk...

I can barely turn this thing on...

:unsure::lol:

[coconnut cookies}

Make me laugh...I only enjoy how you complain and ignore to read facts.

Nevertheless, Mr. dancer, i will highlight somethings for you:

"SECTION III : ENEMY VESSELS AND AIRCRAFT EXEMPT FROM ATTACK

Classes of vessels exempt from attack

47. The following classes of enemy vessels are exempt from attack:

(a) hospital ships;

(B) small craft used for coastal rescue operations and other medical transports;

© vessels granted safe conduct by agreement between the belligerent parties including:

(i) cartel vessels, e.g., vessels designated for and engaged in the transport of prisoners of war;

(ii) vessels engaged in humanitarian missions, including vessels carrying supplies indispensable to the survival of the civilian population, and vessels engaged in relief actions and rescue operations;

(d) vessels engaged in transporting cultural property under special protection;

(e) passenger vessels when engaged only in carrying civilian passengers;

(f) vessels charged with religious, non-military scientifc or philanthropic missions, vessels collecting scientific data of likely military applications are not protected;

(g) small coastal fishing vessels and small boats engaged in local coastal trade, but they are subject to the regulations of a belligerent naval commander operating in the area and to inspection;

(h) vessels designated or adapted exclusively for responding to pollution incidents in the marine environment;

(i) vessels which have surrendered;

(j) life rafts and life boats."

[/coconut cookies]

I am still keeping you as a student...now man up and change and answer the questions.

I’m still giving you the opportunity to make an attempt to answer this question.

I would also challenge you to post your educational background, if any so I can give you better questions.

I promise if you answer this question, I will leav you alone...

[coconnut cookies}

Make me laugh...I only enjoy how you complain and ignore to read facts.

Nevertheless, Mr. dancer, i will highlight somethings for you:

(a) hospital ships;

(B) small craft used for coastal rescue operations and other medical transports;

© vessels granted safe conduct by agreement between the belligerent parties including:

(i) cartel vessels, e.g., vessels designated for and engaged in the transport of prisoners of war;

(ii) vessels engaged in humanitarian missions, including vessels carrying supplies indispensable to the survival of the civilian population, and vessels engaged in relief actions and rescue operations;

(f) vessels charged with religious, non-military scientifc or philanthropic missions, vessels collecting scientific data of likely military applications are not protected;

(g) small coastal fishing vessels and small boats engaged in local coastal trade, but they are subject to the regulations of a belligerent naval commander operating in the area and to inspection;

(h) vessels designated or adapted exclusively for responding to pollution incidents in the marine environment;

So you think those ships were attacked do you? There's a few p[roblems with that...mostly yours vis a vis your flimsy grip on the law....

1) problem one....the blocake runners do not fall ionto any of the above actegories...

2) problem two....the ships were not attacked....if you believe they were, please note the ordinace used and the damage sustained to the ship.

Are there any other clangers you want fixed?

How were the activists to know these were paint-ball guns?

If I attended, say the G8 Summit, with a paint-ball gun and got shot and killed by the cops with real guns would you defend me in light of their over-reaction?

Depends. Were you trying to beat a cop to death with an iron pipe at the time?

I imagine in the dark these would look a lot like blood.

So what is your theory? The activists were standing around peacefully until the Israelis came and spattered them with paint balls, wherupon, thinking they were being shot, they immediately siezed iron bars and pipes (fortuitously scattered all around the deck ready) and rushed AT them?

Cause most people would have turned around and run away.

It's just as evident from the way their ship was stormed that they had good reason to think they might have to defend themselves.

These were highly trained commandoes and they carried no arms except their holstered sidewarms. Instead they had plastic bullets and paintball guns. Give us all a break and at least admit there was clearly no intent to hurt the people on that ship.

If the world wasn’t looking, it would have blown those ships.

Maybe you should consider offering your amazing psychic abilities to the government.

Tell me, are they so murderous for any particular reason? Because they're Jeeewwssss perhaps?

Nevertheless, if you still want to claim Israel cares about the well being of the people in Gaza, It wouldn’t have imprisoned them like it has been doing.

I don't think Israel gives a shit about the well-being of the people of Gaza, so I'm rather puzzled about how your amazing psychic abilty is letting you down here.

It’s depressing that you think that way.

Well, you know, that's why we have drugs.

But I see your irony here; you are trying to suggest that in the whole world there is not one single country/government that will be Israel’s slave after what they have done now.

Uhm, no. If i was trying to suggest that in the whole world there is not a single country/government that will be Israel's slave after what they have done now I'd say "You know, I'd suggest that in the whole world there is not a single country/government that will be Israel's slave after what they have done now."

Instead I'm gonna suggest BCman is consuming too many odd mushrooms and it's affecting his previously amazing psychic abilities.

This is typical of those who don't know what they are talking about. Claim an international law was broken, then cite the wrong articles...

Lets go over it one, by one...

(a) hospital ships;

(a) hospital ships;

It clearly wasn't a hospital ship....

Nope

(ii)

vessels engaged in humanitarian missions
, including vessels carrying supplies indispensable to the survival of the civilian population, and vessels engaged in relief actions and rescue operations;

There was no agreement between the belligerent parties... therefore (ii) does not apply...and even if there was an agreement, searching the vessel would be the norm before it would be allowed to proceed.

Nope

(e) passenger vessels when engaged only in carrying civilian passengers
;

No the cargo it carried ruled that out...

Nope

Good to know, good to know...

Chortle...

Now this is interesting....flying the white flag indicates surrender, which means thay can be borded...yet they attacked the borders...perhaps if you want to claim these apply, you should demand the militants be tried as war criminals...

Nope...

Read it and weep, but the anti semites will continue their fictional accounts as they demonize Israel.

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/as-reality-unfolds-about-the-flotilla-world-media-continues-with-fictional-narrative/

The emerging reality on the ground in Israel regarding the nature of the Gaza flotilla, and the story being told around the world, are so utterly different that they could be taking place on two separate planets. As the days pass in Israel and more information is uncovered, the popular international narrative of brutal Israeli soldiers casually slaughtering tens of innocent peace activists bearing humanitarian aid drifts further and further from reality.

Details unfolded Wednesday regarding the background of those who attacked the commando squad, which was stunned by the violent ferocity of the presumed “humanitarians” aboard the Mavi Marmara. The most revealing source of information has been, interestingly, the Turkish media, which reported that the casualties of the clash had openly aspired to martyrdom. Being killed by an Israeli soldier was apparently the goal of the exercise. According to Ynet:

Media reports in Ankara on Wednesday revealed that three out of the four Turkish citizens that were killed during the raid declared their wishes to become shahids (martyrs). Another Dutch report claimed a Dutch activist who was arrested by the IDF is suspected of being a senior Hamas operative

So what is your theory? The activists were standing around peacefully until the Israelis came and spattered them with paint balls, wherupon, thinking they were being shot, they immediately siezed iron bars and pipes (fortuitously scattered all around the deck ready) and rushed AT them?

Cause most people would have turned around and run away.

No the activists were peacefully running a blockade of questionable legality. When they were attacked they defended themselves.

I guess they didn't run away because so they're obviously very dedicated to their cause.