Iran pushing their luck!

wulf42

See this is the problem with this statement....the old Israel has nukes why can t anyone else crap>

1. Iran is run by a Islamic Fanatic.

2. If Iran goes Nuclear, Israel will start building nukes like there is no tomorrow.

3.Likelihood of a Nuclear war goes up immensely.

4.Iran has directly and openly threatened Israel....gives Israel all the authority

in the world to attack first!! (its called a premptive strike) say for example you

are facing a man who says as soon as he gets his gun put together he is going to kill you

but you have a gun also and it's ready to go...are you going to wait until the other

guy gets his gun built or are you going to take him out first????

No of course you wouldn't question the right of a state that's been involved in a bitter dispute with its neighbours, and is continuinig a clear and persistent policy of agression, to possess a massive arsenal of nuclear weapons. Well, let's sum it all up:

- We alone should have the right to possess (and use? as per factual track record) nuclear weapons.

- We (and ours) should be allowed to appropriate more and more of others land

- We (and ours) should be allowed to attack first and without provocation.

Sounds clear enough already? Nothing new there either. Other than that peaceful freedomloving cloak, that can be donned and removed on a spot, as needed.

Edited by myata

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See this is the problem with this statement....the old Israel has nukes why can t anyone else crap>

1. Iran is run by a Islamic Fanatic.

2. If Iran goes Nuclear, Israel will start building nukes like there is no tomorrow.

3.Likelihood of a Nuclear war goes up immensely.

4.Iran has directly and openly threatened Israel....gives Israel all the authority

in the world to attack first!! (its called a premptive strike) say for example you

are facing a man who says as soon as he gets his gun put together he is going to kill you

but you have a gun also and it's ready to go...are you going to wait until the other

guy gets his gun built or are you going to take him out first????

Well, first of all Iran has not threatened to take Israel out, despite Israel-friendly mistranslations.

Ahmadinejad has said that it will happen, but he has not said how.

For instance, I have said that the US economy will collapse, this does not mean that I am planning or in any way associated with it.

As for question 4,

I don't live in the 'hood', like you do, so perhaps it is more difficult for me to fathom, but I would think that shooting someone whom I suspect might shoot me, if they got a guy, would probably land me in jail. I would think that a better approach would be to report the threat to the local authorities. Then again, you might know better, from all your 'gangsta' experience.

No of course you wouldn't question the right of a state that's been involved in a bitter dispute with its neighbours, and is continuinig a clear and persistent policy of agression, to possess a massive arsenal of nuclear weapons. Well, let's sum it all up:

- We alone should have the right to possess (and use? as per factual track record) nuclear weapons.

- We (and ours) should be allowed to appropriate more and more of others land

- We (and ours) should be allowed to attack first and without provocation.

Sounds clear enough already? Nothing new there either. Other than that peaceful freedomloving cloak, that can be donned and removed on a spot, as needed.

Why Iran should not have Nuclear Weapons... Well, let's sum it all up!!http://www.america.gov/st/peacesec-english...ek0.963299.html

And besides Israel is going to level them and the Saudi's believe it or not are going to help

them do it!!!

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=10731...ionid=351020104

http://www.alalam.ir/english/detail.aspx?id=81269

Edited by wulf42

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=10731...ionid=351020104

According to a study published bythe Center for Strategic and International Studies, a military exchange between Iran and Israel could result in the death of as many as 6 million people.

I wonder if the 6 million figure was used on purpose.

http://www.alalam.ir/english/detail.aspx?id=81269

Tel Aviv accuses Tehran of nuclear weapons development - a charge rejected by both Iran and the UN nuclear watchdog, which has so far made "21 unannounced inspections" of the country's nuclear facilities.

Well, first of all Iran has not threatened to take Israel out, despite Israel-friendly mistranslations.

Ahmadinejad has said that it will happen, but he has not said how.

For instance, I have said that the US economy will collapse, this does not mean that I am planning or in any way associated with it.

As for question 4,

I don't live in the 'hood', like you do, so perhaps it is more difficult for me to fathom, but I would think that shooting someone whom I suspect might shoot me, if they got a guy, would probably land me in jail. I would think that a better approach would be to report the threat to the local authorities. Then again, you might know better, from all your 'gangsta' experience.

lol.....if you can t tell a figure of speech then well what can i say??

i am making a comparsion a smart person would pick up on that!!

no Gangsta here........... :lol: The point i am making is why should

Israel wait until Iran goes Nuclear after threatening to wipe them out

when Israel can hit them first??

lol.....if you can t tell a figure of speech then well what can i say??

i am making a comparsion a smart person would pick up on that!!

no Gangsta here........... :lol: The point i am making is why should

Israel wait until Iran goes Nuclear after threatening to wipe them out

when Israel can hit them first??

Almost sounds like we should get Tom Cruise in on this in a Minority Report fashion. PRE-CRIME WORKS !!!

Lmao.............you must be kidding right?? Oh yes those Iranians

are peaceful.......give me a freakin break...i suppose Hitler was

just a little upset ?? Israel has every right to attack and should

before it is too late.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/133617

http://www.geo.tv/7-26-2009/46546.htm

http://newsblaze.com/story/20081023180234t...b/topstory.html

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1030279.html

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/middle-ea...H1S77AI60B4FM1F

Lmao.............you must be kidding right?? Oh yes those Iranians

are peaceful.......give me a freakin break...i suppose Hitler was

just a little upset ?? Israel has every right to attack and should

before it is too late.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/133617

http://www.geo.tv/7-26-2009/46546.htm

http://newsblaze.com/story/20081023180234t...b/topstory.html

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1030279.html

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/middle-ea...H1S77AI60B4FM1F

Who has Iran attacked??

Who has Iran attacked??

Read the articles.their intentions are clear!

why should Israel wait?? they should take out Iran first

because if Iran gets nukes they are going to attack Israel!! Just

common sense really, Israel has a duty to protect its citizens from Islamic Maniac's!!

they should take out Iran first because if Iran gets nukes they are going to attack Israel!!

First it was just take out the 'Plant' but now its take out the whole country.

Just common sense really, Israel has a duty to protect its citizens from Islamic Maniac's!!

Soon this will read; just common sense really, Iran(et al) have a duty to protect their citizens from Israeli maniac's.

Story

One Haredi leader who almost won Jerusalem's mayoralty race last fall, boasts that, within 20 years, the ultra-Orthodox will control the municipal government of every city in the country. And why not? Of the Jewish Israeli children entering primary school for the first time this month, more than 25 per cent are Haredi, and that proportion will keep growing. There are between 600,000 and 700,000 Haredim in Israel, and they average 8.8 children a family.
Ironically, considering these religious leaders have made such use of the democratic process, they continue to say democracy is not consistent with Halacha.

“In many ways these guys are closer to Islamic fundamentalists than to anything else,” Prof. Ben Yehuda said.

They also do not shrink from violence.

Prof. Ben Yehuda's research found that violence is the number-one criminal infraction among Haredim. He also found that most of that violence is for political purposes.

Prof. Ben Yehuda has no doubt that many of the country's emigrants are leaving, in part, because of the rise of the Hardal. But it's not the major reason, he says.

“However, as this place becomes more and more like Iran, the secular community will leave in droves.”

I'd like to extend an open invitation to these and also any like these that make it out of Iran (et al). Canada, every country on Earth in fact, needs as many secularists as they can get their hands on. They really are a civil societies only hope.

Read the articles.their intentions are clear!

why should Israel wait?? they should take out Iran first

because if Iran gets nukes they are going to attack Israel!! Just

common sense really, Israel has a duty to protect its citizens from Islamic Maniac's!!

That is not exactly answering my question. Try again.

You can extend all the invitations you'd like, but with inaccurate statements such as Israeli maniacs endangering Iran's citizens (on which planet again?), you'll get few takers.

Are you kidding? You'll get lots of takers.

“In many ways these guys are closer to Islamic fundamentalists than to anything else,” Prof. Ben Yehuda said.

Excuse me but aren't nuclear armed fundamentalists supposed to be everyone's worst nightmare? I fail to see why one bunch is any less dangerous than another. On the other hand, I bet there are another bunch of religous loony's a lot closer to home who'll think this development is a dream come true. Hallelujha brother! Have you heard the Good News?

Excuse me but aren't nuclear armed fundamentalists supposed to be everyone's worst nightmare? I fail to see why one bunch is any less dangerous than another. On the other hand, I bet there are another bunch of religous loony's a lot closer to home who'll think this development is a dream come true. Hallelujha brother! Have you heard the Good News?

Henry Kissinger has already commented on that aptly awhile back. Rephrasing, "they may be maniacs, but our own maniacs".

Choice of terminology aside, if Israel with its track record of hostilities, violence and unabated agression should be entitled to handly bunch of nukes, there wouldn't many nations on the face of planet that should not.

Enough of that Iraq / Afghanistan / Cuba / Syria / Iran threat to our survival bs already. Clean up your own act, then may be somebody someday would want to hear your cermons.

As a financier as supporter of international terrorism, Canada, the US, UK, Iraq, Afghanistan, Lebanon and Israel...to name a few.

Would that conclusion work the other way around too? I.e. if we finance and support somebody we've gotta be accountable as accomplices of their acts? I wonder.

Let's see:

1) Borrowing that kindly suggested rule of association, Canada has been a vocal and strong "supporter" of Israel, of late.

2) "Support", again, following the suggested rule (of association) qualifies for complicity in the associate's "accomplishments".

3) Israel has been accused, in an official UN investigation, as well as several non-governmental organisations, of causing excessive civilian casualties.

1,2,3 -> Canada may be complicit excessive civilian casualties caused by Israel's military operations. As well as, to add, any escalation of hostilities caused by its ongoing practice of expanding illegal settlements.

No? The equation only works one (particular) way?

Let's see:

1) Borrowing that kindly suggested rule of association, Canada has been a vocal and strong "supporter" of Israel, of late.

2) "Support", again, following the suggested rule (of association) qualifies for complicity in the associate's "accomplishments".

3) Israel has been accused, in an official UN investigation, as well as several non-governmental organisations, of causing excessive civilian casualties.

1,2,3 -> Canada may be complicit excessive civilian casualties caused by Israel's military operations. As well as, to add, any escalation of hostilities caused by its ongoing practice of expanding illegal settlements.

No? The equation only works one (particular) way?

Canada doesn't support Israel on the ground in its fight against the terrorist groups Hamas and Hezbollah, et al. No Canadian military assets are in Israel...no nuthin'. Nor does Israel conduct terrorist attacks no matter the spin you'd like to put on it in support of actual terrorism in that area.

OK, it's the ground that matters, clear enough. So if A knocks B on the head on the ground of "terrorism", it's a big fat no-no. If on the other hand, the ground is of "advancement of freedom and such things", it's allright and you're welcome. Correct?

Oh wait, who decides which ground is which? How do I know that your ground is better than mine (or should it be the other way around)?

The anti Israel crowd on here are in full swing aren t they...unbelievable

Israel is surrounded by crazed suicidal Islamics who attack Israel every chance they get

yet Israel is the bad guy??? that doesn t add up some how...everything Israel has done

has been in RESPONSE to not the cause of Islamic Attacks...they are trying to exist

in an area full of lunatics trying to get their hands on nukes......This situation is going to end in

one of four ways.

1. Iran's Leader gets overthrown and the country get's taken over by moderates. (best option)

2. Iran's leader back's down and away from Nuclear weapons/threats (Possible)

due to restrictive sanctions

3. Israel/Nato alone or in combination together attack Iran's Nuclear sites (possible)

4. Iran becomes a Nuclear power forcing Israel to stock piles hundreds if

not thousands of warheads as a deterent...creating a mid eastern arms race. (Highly likely)

Its Iran's choice

Edited by wulf42